GDB-style unlimited ball management
original ball packaging (identical folder structure and file names, as they are in .cpk files)
ball assignment to individual home teams via map_teams.txt file
ball assignment to competitions via map_competitions.txt file – i.e. all teams participating in particular competition will use identical ball
IMPORTANT: by default, competition assignment always takes priority over team assignment in all modes except Exhibition mode matches
but, there’s a way to override that behavior for any individual competition – by slightly modifying BallServer.lua script itself, you can add/remove competition IDs in override_competitions table, thus defining more or less competitions where team assignment takes priority over competition assignment
support for optional ball to be used in final match only
support for optional ball to be used during winter season
Multiple balls can be assigned to a competition via map_competitions.txt – if more than one ball is available, Ball Server selects one randomly.
65535, 207, Ordem V,,,, # exhibition match
65535, 060, Merlin Serie A,,,, # exhibition match
correct ball previews and ball names are displayed in game menus (where available, depending on game mode)
Inaccurate ball selection during replays – due to game design, saved replays do not include tournament_ID – if the ball used in saved replay has been assigned via map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same ball during replay – exhibition mode ball is most likely going to be selected.
How to use:
Unpack v1.0 archive and copy folders content and modules inside your sider 5.0.4 folder
Add lua.module = “BallServer.lua” at the end of sider.ini
Customize map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files and add more ball folders in content\ball-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt files)
@juce and @nesa24 for sider
@Hawke for the ball-pack included in v1.0
Por DekuwaBeta Release of my explorer for Pro Evolution Soccer, compatible with both Pes2019 Demo and Pes2018 Read through the included user manual. Any bug or issues report here and i will update the second post and use it as a check list That way we can get a stable release hopefully for the full game coming out. by shawminator.
Por DekuwaSupported Platforms
Edit the file .bin:
- Player.bin - PlayerAssignement.bin - PlayerAppareance.bin - Team.bin - Country.bin - Tactics.bin - TacticsFormation.bin - Ball.bin - BallCondition.bin - Stadium.bin - CompetitionRegulation.bin - CompetitionEntry.bin - Coach.bin - Competition.bin - CompetitionKind.bin - Derby.bin - StadiumOrder.bin - StadiumOrderInConfederation.bin - Boots.bin - Glove.bin Player's editor
- Name - Shirt name - Japanese name - Nationality - 2nd Nationality - Player styles - Age - Height and weight - Stronger foot - Form, we acc/usage and injury res - Hidden player - Positions - Stats - Skills - COM playing styles - Player's motions - Stats adjustments - Remove Fake ID - Change skin colour - Star player indicator - Youth club - Boots relink - Gloves relink Team's editor
- Names ( 15 languages supported ) - Short name - Country - Fake team - Non playable league - License - Coach license - Team's stadium - Has Licensed Players - Anthem Standing Style - Anthem Players Singing - Anthem Standing Angle - Has Anthem - Derby's relink Team's transfers editor
- Transfer players (with Drag&Drop Function) - Search players by name - Change player's number in team - Change player's name in team - Change player's shirt name in team Drag&Drop function
- Transfer player between teams - Transfer player from all player's list - Remove player in formation - Move player in formation Team's formation editor
- Change formations (Custom, Offensive and Defensive) - Changing formations quickly by selecting the module - Change player's position - Change player's position in the pitch with a click - Change kickers - Change tactics (Build up, defensive style...) Ball's editor
- Name - Order Coach's editor
- Name - Nationality - License id Stadium's editor
- Name - Japanese Name - Konami Name - Capacity - Country - Zone - License - Paste from database Glove's editor
- Name - Color - Order Boot's editor
- Name - Color - Material - Order Competition's editor
- Competition Study - Relink league Export/Import function
- Players + teams [CSV] - Teams [CSV] - Players [CSV] - Balls [CSV] - PlayerAppareance [CSV] - Ball Condition [CSV] - Export player - Import player (PES 2019 only) - Export playerAppareance - Import playerAppareance (PES 2018 only / Dino Editor) Database
- Stadium: [PES 14/PES 15/PES 16] Stadium Name, Hex, Home Stadium, Real Name, DLC Global Functions
- Change all player's names in upper/lower/first up format - Change all teams's names in upper/lower/first up format Extra Features
- Compatible with all DLC's - All bootspack are supported - All ballspack are supported - All stadiumspack are supported - Add new gloves, balls, boots, coaches, stadiums, derby, players, teams by Smeagol75 & Lagun-2.
Por DekuwaREADME FILE
DkZ Studio 0.92 BETA
* Añadido soporte Juliet para imágenes (es configurable).
* Añadido soporte para imágenes MDF (Alcohol 100%).
* Añadidas etiquetas especiales para las carpetas contenidas en parches.
* Añadido un botón personal para estilo XP, se han quitado los controles btnplus1.ocx y Fraplus1.ocx.
* Nuevo formato para los archivos de idiomas, ahora pueden contener IDs.
* Si una carpeta AFS no contiene descriptores en un parche DKZ, esta será tratada como un archivo más, a la hora de aplicar simplemente se extraerá.
* Carga directa para todos los formatos de archivo soportados.
* Arreglado el fallo al actualizar la cabecera de la imagen ISO.
* Añadida edición de Pelo.
- Estilo (se edita tal y como lo hace el editor interno del juego).
- Color del pelo.
- Gafas de sol.
* Añadido soporte para Microsoft DAO (requiere dao360.dll), para generar archivos Microsot Access (*.MDB).
- Exporta/Importa la base de datos completa.
- Puedes seleccionar cualquier valor para exportar/importar, por ejemplo, Nombre, camiseta, Cara, Pelo, etc...
- Posibilidad de exportar/importar jugadores/equipos/estadios(solo nombre).
- Puedes crear nuevas bases de datos MDB vacias.
* Añadido soporte para Microsoft Excel.
- Por el momento solo exporta plantillas con las habilidades y la media.
* Añadida posibilidad de seleccionar el AFS que cargará el juego para los cánticos.
* Actualizada la edición del cuerpo (se edita tal y como lo hace el editor interno del juego).
* Actualizado el archivo de configuración XML para arreglar un cuelgue en XBOX (no testeado).
* Actualizada el modo de recarga para las ventanas, ahora no las reinicia y se mantienen como estaban.
* Arreglados los valores de Mandíbula y largo que estaban intercambiados.
* Arreglado el cuelgue del programa al seleccionar/quitar algunas flechas de ataque en formaciones.
* [Búsqueda] Añadida una nueva barra tipo Firefox con opciones.
* Añadido soporte para Vallas que no contienen todos los BMP.
* Arreglado lo de Importar todos los archivos.
* Arreglado un error cuando se va a reconstruir el AFS ripeado.
* Añadido soporte para los archivos de Video OPMOV de Pes5 PC.
* Añadido el Tiempo transcurrido/total y una barra de desplazamiento (no funciona en archivos PSS).
* Añadidio el botón "Guardar como..."
* Añadida compatibilidad para los nuevos formatos de archivos DSL (mantiene compatibilidad con antiguos).
* Añadida carga directa cuando hacemos doble-click en un archivo DSL.
* Arreglado el cuelgue del programa cuando se hace click en el botón "Siguiente" y solo hay 1 Item.
abScroll (c) 2004-2006
Ve a https://www.dekazeta.net para soporte y ayuda.
- Generate automatically DpFileList.bin with maximum of 47 CPKs
- Select needed cpk-files
- Sort selected cpk-Files (if needed) via Drag&Drop
- Read already existing DpFileList.bin
- Updated GUI using modern material design
- improved automatic update of dlc.csv (even periodically every week or every two weeks): no need to manually update your dlc.csv or re-download this tool again!
- [NEW] copy CPK list as string to clipboard
- [NEW] Tool can be now used in offline mode
1) Choose your "download"-folder (or any folder that contains .cpk-files)
Optional: 1.1) select already existing DpFileList.bin to preselect already used CPKs
2) Select cpk-files which should be in the DpFileList.bin
3) Sort the selected cpk-files (if needed) via drag and drop
4) Generate DpFileList.bin (your current DpFileList.bin will be backed up (DpFileList.bin.BACKUP))
You need at least Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to run this tool.
1. How is the sorting logic of the application?
At top of the generated DpFileList.bin the cpk file with the lowest priorty is arranged.
2. I get an error while creating the DpFileList.bin.
Try to rerun the tool as admin (right-click => run as administrator).
3. "Error unable to find csv file"
The "dlc.csv has to be in the "DpFileListGeneratorData" folder, please don't change the data structure, otherwise the tool will not find the csv file.
Just download the file, extract and run it.
4. What is the maximum amount of CPKs that can be added?
47 CPK files can be added.
Por DekuwaMinimum version of Sider required: 5.1.0
Other System Requirements: Windows (since I'm using the "dir" command to read folders)
Reads all folders in "content/gameplay-loader" and injects randomly one gameplay mod while starting PES 2019 (only per game start, not per match!) You can add as many gameplay mods as you want! Just copy them to the "content/gameplay-loader" folder respecting the folder structure:
"content/gameplay-loader/your-gameplay-mod/dt18_x64.cpk" It is also possible to disable choosing a gameplay mod randomly by setting the value "default_gameplay" in gameplay-loader/config.ini to a specified value (however if no default_gameplay is set, it will randomly choose one)
1) Install sider 5.1.0 (or higher)
2) Copy folders "content" and "modules" to your PES2019 directory and overwrite the directories. No files of sider will be overwritten.
3) Add the following line to your sider.ini:
lua.module = "GameplayLoader.lua"
Credits (I believe you know it already )
juce and nesa24 for sider zlac and Hawke for writing lua modules (which have inspired this module)
Por DekuwaWhat can I do with this tool?
You can shift your transfer and salary budget.
What is the purpose?
After playing some seasons in ML your players are sometimes requiring a very high salary. This may put you in the situation after a few years of playing that you have a high transfer budget, but the salary budget is too low to extend the contracts with these players.
Create a backup of your current save file (e.g. "ML00000000") Start PES 2019, load your save file and go to: Manager's Office => Finance => Club Account Balance => note the value for "Player Salaries" Start ML Tool and load the same save file (this might take a while!). Your ML save file will be located in: "C:\Users\<USER>\Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\<SOME-ID>\save" Enter the value which you found in 2. and click on "Apply" Use the slider to shift the budget as you need In the current directory where this ML Tool is located a new file with the same name as the loaded save file will be created. This file needs to be moved to your save folder (see location above) Done
- Tomato4cc & zlac (Evo-Web) for pesXdecrypter
- der_Chrise (PES Galaxy) research for needed offsets
Por Dekuwa– Only Fix Anthem for competition
+ Fix ms_demo.lua
+ Fix ms_wetkit.lua
Just copy all files and folder to your PES installation folder and replace.
Por DekuwaThis tool works to edit stats for PES 2019 PC. This version works just for Data files: DT10.cpk (DT36.cpk PlayerAppearances.bin) decompressed (don't need decompress each file .bin).
This tool edits:
Players. Transfers. Teams. Formations. Uniforms (only EDIT files). Competition entry. Coach. Stadium. Global Functions. Correct fake names: Players, Teams, Coachs (CSV files). Replace repeated players. Import/Export in CSV files. Players. Teams. Coachs. Player assignments (DT mode) or rosters (EDIT mode). Formations. Uniforms (EDIT mode). Selected player or player + appearance. All players from a team or player + appearance (Only export). Selected team. Formation from selected team. Roster from selected team. Notes
This tool is in English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. If you want add another language in other version, please translate the file ENG.txt and share it. If you import new teams in Teams.bin, the game can't create EDIT file. You'll need create EDIT file with the new teams manually or importing in EDIT file too. The CSV files can be separated by comma, semicolon or tabulation, but must be *.csv. The CSV files must be UNICODE or UTF-8 to get special characters. In EDIT mode, can't create players with any Id. It must be higher than 1048576 (0x100000). To import the order don't matter, but the headers do. You can't change them. You can export and import between PES2017 and 2018. Before use this tool, make a backup. It's necessary have all files:
Player.bin Coach.bin PlayerAssignment.bin Team.bin Competition.bin CompetitionEntry.bin CompetitionRegulation.bin Stadium.bin Tactics.bin TacticsFormation.bin PlayerAppearance.bin (default in common\character0\model\character\appearance\) by ejogc327.
Por DekuwaFeatures from older versions:
Supports only PC files – console files are NOT supported directly (use multi-converter to convert your files from/to console formats) kits per team configuration kit types – normal, GK, CL (still available to choose, but won’t work in-game, due to removal of licensed Champions League mode) kit icons kit colors (for kit selection menu, etc.) add/remove kits to team (up to 10 kits per team) conversion of unlicensed team entries to licensed (to enable CL kits) ability to delete unwanted unlicensed team entries (e.g. duplicated teams) ability to add new team entries (e.g. for extra teams that you already created by yourself in Team.bin) ability to delete licensed team entries via popup menu saved .bin files are always zlib-compressed improved team filtering by name – filter boxes now accept all characters (interpunction, characters with umlauts, carets, etc.) filters accept team Id’s and team names hex color-codes displayed in color pickers export/import of individual licensed team entries via popup menu mass csv export/import for all teams colored mini-kit icons preview (based on PES 2015 kit icons – may not be 100% accurate for PES 2019) ability to unlicense licensed team entries (two options – unlicensing of the unicolor entry only or unlicensing in both unicolor.bin and team.bin file) via pop-up menu realUni .bin config files editing synchronization of kit references between UniColor.bin and EDIT00000000 (from Unicolor to EDIT only) – semi-experimental option that may (or may not) solve the problems that appear when changes to kit distribution in UniColor do not show in-game because the game (i.e. community patches) is already using EDIT00000000 file with different kit distribution. ability to delete kits stored in EDIT00000000, that were created in Edit mode (two options – deletion of all edit mode kits per individual licensed team (on ‘Licensed UniColor entries’ tab) and global deletion of each and every edit mode kit available (on ‘Misc’ tab)) – another semi-experimental feature which may or may not solve the problems that appear because data in UniColor and EDIT00000000 are not ideally synchronized. New features in 2019 version:
Completely reworked Open/Save files work-flow – see the subsequent “Really, really, read me carefully” section ;) Fully automated UniformParameter.bin file handling On File > Open, all kit config .bin files are automatically extracted from UniformParameter.bin On File > Save, but only if you had modified at least one kit config .bin file, all the kit config .bin files are automatically re-built into a new UniformParameter.bin Kits preview option – enabled again, .ftex format is not an obstacle any more zoom in/out slider added Kits config options Several parameters are more accurate than before – Chest number X position, all X positions of sleeve patches (thanks to @shawminator and the 2019 beta-test crew: @Hawke, @mota10, @Lucas RK, @Cesc Fabregas) Several sleeve patch presets for the most common kit brands (Nike, Adidas, …) added – faster sleeve patches initial setting (thanks @mota10) All the unknown values are now also available for experimenting (thanks to @shawminator) “Import” button added – overwrites currently active kit config file with the contents of another kit config file Really, really, read me carefully … yes, even you, grizzled veteran!
New Open/Save work-flow
– Opening procedure has been simplified, so that you are not required to select many files manually every time you hit File > Open – Kit Studio now opens all the necessary files (Team.bin, Team4.bin, UniColor.bin, UniformParameter.bin, EDIT00000000) automatically when selecting File > Open, but it expects those files to be in certain locations – BEFORE you even consider selecting File > Open, go to File > Settings… and select so called Global Root folder – the folder which contains all extracted files and folders that Kit Studio needs
When saving, you won’t be asked anything – files that need to be saved will automatically be saved in their appropriate locations, zlibbed as usual, but using their ORIGINAL names (Team.bin, UniColor.bin, EDIT00000000 etc. – no more zlib_Team.bin etc. that have to be renamed manually)
– Pay attention to the location of EDIT00000000 file – see the image above! Why are initial kit config bins optional?
– Kit config bins will be automatically extracted from UniformParameter.bin every time you open files with Kit Studio and will be placed in their proper locations (teamID subfolders under the common/character0/model/character/uniform/team folder in your global root folder). – So why would anyone still want to extract them manually from .cpk files? Because Konami sometimes does not include all externally available kit config .bins in UniformParameter.bin file – you might actually miss some config .bins What files do I need to use …
For compatibility with the game which does not use data packs:
– Team.bin and Team4.bin from dt10_x64.cpk (common/etc/pesdb) – UniColor.bin and UniformParameter.bin from dt34_g4.cpk (common/character0/model/character/uniform/team) – [OPTIONAL] all kit config .bin files from dt34_g4.cpk (contents of every teamID and referee subfolder from common/character0/model/character/uniform/team) – [OPTIONAL] all kit textures .ftex files from dt34_g4.cpk (Asset/model/character/uniform/texture/#windx11) – EDIT00000000 file – from your current patch, private edits, etc. – go to edit mode and let the game create one, if there isn’t any in your mydocs\save folder For compatibility with the game which uses Data pack 1 (with DP1 fix):
– Team.bin and Team4.bin from dt80_100E_x64.cpk (common/etc/pesdb) – Unicolor.bin and UniformParameter.bin from dt80_101E_x64.cpk (common/character0/model/character/uniform/team) – [OPTIONAL] all kit config .bin files from a) dt34_g4.cpk (contents of every teamID and referee subfolder from common/character0/model/character/uniform/team), then overwrite with
b) dt80_100E_x64.cpk (contents of every teamID and referee subfolder from common/character0/model/character/uniform/team)
b) dt80_101E_x64.cpk (contents of every teamID and referee subfolder from common/character0/model/character/uniform/team)
– [OPTIONAL] all kit textures .ftex files from a) dt34_g4.cpk (Asset/model/character/uniform/texture/#windx11), then overwrite with
b) dt80_100E_x64.cpk (Asset/model/character/uniform/texture/#windx11), then overwrite with
c) dt80_101E_x64.cpk (Asset/model/character/uniform/texture/#windx11), then overwrite with
– EDIT00000000 file – from your current patch, private edits, etc. – go to edit mode and let the game create one, if there isn’t any in your mydocs\save folder
CSV Export/Import F.A.Q. – PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLAINING!
Data import rules, in case you want to edit exported csv contents by yourself before importing it to another UniColor file:
1. If you want to change Team IDs or add new lines with completely new Team IDs, make sure that teams with changed/new IDs already exist in your Team.bin/Team4.bin files. It is not allowed to import unicolor entries for non-existing teams (a.k.a. Ghosts).
2. Certain data must be written in hex (see header line) – kit type and RGB color codes. Other data is either required as text (team names) or decimal numbers (everything else).
3. Team names in csv are completely irrelevant when importing – they are displayed in csv only as a convenience and are ignored during import. Accurate Team IDs are important.
4. You cannot have more than 10 entries per team (limitation imposed by Konami).
5. It is allowed to have less than 10 entries per team in csv when importing – import routines will automatically generate missing entries as ‘Unused’ slots with white kits
6. To avoid data corruption in UniColor.bin, contents of csv file are being thoroughly validated before any actual import takes place – any irregularity in your csv will result in cancelled import. Log file with all identified irregularities will be generated. You need to fix all irregularities before trying to import again.
7. Csv files must use semi-colon character ( ; ) as a separator – sorry Yanks, I won’t support other characters :) Notepad is your friend – CTRL+H -> Replace All instances of , with ; and save using UTF-8 encoding.
8. Always save csv file using UTF-8 text encoding.
Re- Ghost team entries:
As usual, Konami has left many ghost team entries in default UniColor.bin – teams that exist only in UniColor.bin file. It is advisable to delete such entries by yourself – either before exporting to csv or later in exported csv file. Trying to import csv data that contains references to those teams may cause failures during import – so you’ll end-up deleting them in csv file sooner or later anyway.
Q: How does Export work?
A: Simple – you choose file name and full contents of your UniColor.bin will be exported to a single .csv file
Q: Is it possible to perform partial export?
A: No. Full export only. Use any spreadsheet software capable of csv editing to delete or filter-out unwanted entries from exported csv file.
Q: IMPORTANT: What’s the difference between Full and Partial import?
– Full import deletes (drops) all the current contents of your UniColor.bin and effectively performs import from csv file into a blank UniColor.bin – you’ll end-up with UniColor.bin having only entries from csv file you used for import. Use with caution!
– Partial import doesn’t discard existing contents of your UniColor.bin file – it uses existing UniColor content as a baseline to:
a) update team entries with data from csv – for teams that already exist in your UniColor.bin, or
b) add new team entries with data from csv – for teams that do not exist in your UniColor.bin yet (but they MUST exist in your Team.bin-Team6.bin files)
Q: Is there a GUI option to select which teams are going to be imported during Partial import?
A: No. Partiality of import is governed by csv content. Import routines (either Partial or Full) always import entire contents of selected csv file – it is up to you to decide how many teams you want to keep in csv file used for importing.
Q: So, how do I import csv data for just a few teams?
A: Use spreadsheet editing software to create new csv file that contains only entries for teams you wish to update. Then perform Partial import using your new csv file.
Q: I keep getting the message box saying that “Import is cancelled because CSV file contains invalid data.” – What should I do?
A: Inspect thoroughly csvimporterrors_log.txt file that will be created alongside Kit Studio.exe. You must fix all errors reported in log file to be able to import from your csv.
.Net Framework 4.0
To all evo-webbers who actively participated in discussions related to PES 2015 kit relinking, CL kits, etc.
Special thanks goes to @Горан for his unicolor hex-map and to @*aLe for csv beta-testing
Special thanks also goes to @GOAL for his KitManager 2016 – reverse-engineering of the modifications that his tool makes in realUni .bin files made it possible to create kit configurator in KitStudio 2017 and 2018
@shawminator and 2019 test crew (@Hawke, @mota10, @Lucas RK, @Cesc Fabregas)
Happy editing :)
Por DekuwaThis tool allows you to edit players from the PES 2019 database.
1) Extract dt10_x64.cpk
2) Copy common folder
3) Paste folder PES 2019 Player Editor / Data
4) Run PES 2019 Player Editor
5) Edit Player & Click Apply button
6) Click Save File
- .Net Framework 4.5
by Fatih Kuyucak.
Por DekuwaFEATURES :
Change team name Change team short name Change team ID HOW TO USE :
Unpack archive Run "PES 2019 TE.exe" Open "Team.bin" Enjoy ! Notes :
When you load "Team.bin" a BACKUP file will be created automatically When you press "APPLY" all the edits will be saved to "Team.bin" automatically "Team.bin" should be unzlibbed by MFZ69.
Por DekuwaAuthor: By Devil Cold52
Supports PES format : .cpk .lua .ftex .xml .awb .dds .str .png .json .bin Zlib & unzlib Works with PC Import, export image (png,bmp,jpg,dds) Convert, resize image Str editor, Search, import, export to txt and export All block(s) to folder as txt Export audio hca from awb Export audio mp3 from awb Export audio adx from awb Playing audio from awb Hex Editor Save Editor (UNIFORM00000000,UNIFORMLOW00000192 etc) CPK explorer, import, export file, import All from folder, export All to folder --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO USE?
Open the program then click 'Open' button. After editing Files , do not forget to apply it. To save the cpk click to Save or Save As Button --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRI Middleware co.ltd.|Be.hexbox Unknown (company)|FreeImage|mike krueger,john Reilly|Dino Chiesa|Mark Heath|Mustafa U.|abdul11akbel|www.iconarchive.com|Atvaark|Facemaker Tunizizou|And All unknown maker.
Convert ftex to dds Convert dds to ftex Support PES 2019 ftex version. by Devil Cold52.
Por DekuwaCmd-line decrypter and encrypter for PES 2019 ... updated version from PES 2018, full credits to Tomato4cc - I merely updated his code with new key used in PES 2019
Happy coding to all the tool makers that need to tinker with encrypted files.
Por DekuwaSo with this one you can decrypt ps4 .ted files from PES2019, edit them and them encrypt them back for importing.
Just tick the box if you want to encrypt files and then click the button to open them, leave the box unticked if you want to decrypt them.
Por Dekuwa* change player names and shirt names for PS4 ideal for changing National Team Player Names – which I’ve provided HERE
Export .ted file from game on to USB Decrypt using Panos’ tool HERE Open Editor in Excel, Enable Macros Click "LOAD PS4 .TED FILE" and load your decrypted .ted Editing Notes
Select player from list and always click the "CLICK TO EDIT PLAYER" before beginning editing the player. The 'RESET PLAYER' button will take you to the last saved version of that player. Click the 'SAVE PLAYER' button to save changes before moving to another player. Editing the Team & Coach Details works in the same way. Do not alter Player IDs at the moment. Always stick to PES values, do not input extreme values e.g. 101 for Attacking Prowess. When finishing editing always click the 'SAVE PS4 .TED FILE' button. (No longer any need to use HxD or any other Hex Editor, the saves will be saved directly to the file you loaded). Encrypt with Panos's tool Load back into game via USB Known Issue
I have found when trying to select a certain player sometimes you can't always select it in the normal way from the list, to override this issue simply click higher up the list and drag down to the desired player. Appears to be an Excel issue
Thanks to @maflores and @patusoy for assisting with the Beta Testing
Por DekuwaTool to convert PC .ted files to PS4 .ted files and vice versa.
Export .ted file from game Decrypt using Panos' tool HERE Open Converter in Excel, Enable Macros Click "IMPORT PS4 OR PC .ted FILE" and load your chosen decrypted .ted Click "Copy to HxD" on the chosen type of file you want to convert to. Paste to a New HxD file and Save with the '.ted' extension Encrypt with Panos's tool Load back into game by SMcCutcheon.
Por Dekuwafor PES 2019 and PES 2019 DEMO
allows to play longer (or shorter) games: set match time to any number of minutes between 1 and 255. (in sider.ini) LiveCPK (see example of new Champions League ball by Hawke)
(When you change match time with match.minutes setting in sider.ini, the game will still say it's "5 minutes", or whatever the chosen length is. However, during the match, the time will flow according to the setting in sider.ini) free side select : move controllers freely in all game modes camera.lua : allows to tweak ranges of zoom, height, and angle for custom camera. See camera.ini - for the settings. All credit to @nesa24 for camera research! Lua scripting support with various game events, such as "set_teams", "set_conditions", "set_match_time", and "trophy_rewrite". Trophy server When you change match time with match.minutes setting in sider.ini, the game will still say it's "5 minutes", or whatever the chosen length is. However, during the match, the time will flow according to the setting in sider.ini.