- Generate automatically DpFileList.bin with maximum of 32 CPKs
- Select needed cpk-files
- Sort selected cpk-Files (if needed) via Drag&Drop
- Read already existing DpFileList.bin
- [NEW] Updated GUI; window resizing is now possible (as requested long time ago here)
Choose your “download”-folder (or any folder that contains .cpk-files)
- Optional: 1.1) select already existing DpFileList.bin to preselect already used CPKs
- Select cpk-files which should be in the DpFileList.bin
- Sort the selected cpk-files (if needed) via drag and drop
- Generate DpFileList.bin (your current DpFileList.bin will be backed up (DpFileList.bin.BACKUP))
You need at least Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to run this tool.
1. How is the sorting logic of the application?
At top of the generated DpFileList.bin the cpk file with the lowest priorty is arranged.
2. I get an error while creating the DpFileList.bin.
Try to rerun the tool as admin (right-click => run as administrator).
3. “Error unable to find csv file”
The “DlcDb.csv” has to be in the “DpFileListGeneratorData” folder, please don’t change the data structure, otherwise the tool will not find the csv file.
Just download the file, extract and run it.
4. What is the maximum amount of CPKs that can be added?
32 CPK files can be added.