Minimum version of Sider required: 5.1.0
Other System Requirements: Windows (since I'm using the "dir" command to read folders)
- Reads all folders in "content/gameplay-loader" and injects randomly one gameplay mod while starting PES 2019 (only per game start, not per match!)
You can add as many gameplay mods as you want! Just copy them to the "content/gameplay-loader" folder respecting the folder structure:
- It is also possible to disable choosing a gameplay mod randomly by setting the value "default_gameplay" in gameplay-loader/config.ini to a specified value (however if no default_gameplay is set, it will randomly choose one)
1) Install sider 5.1.0 (or higher)
2) Copy folders "content" and "modules" to your PES2019 directory and overwrite the directories. No files of sider will be overwritten.
3) Add the following line to your sider.ini:
lua.module = "GameplayLoader.lua"
Credits (I believe you know it already )
- juce and nesa24 for sider
- zlac and Hawke for writing lua modules (which have inspired this module)