Por DekuwaCydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with mobile devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress. It is developed by saurik.
You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.
Note: Do not "Run as Administrator" Impactor; doing this makes drag/drop of files not work on Windows 10.
Also: Tons of people are downloading Cydia Impactor in an attempt to install some kind of Pokemon Go hack in the form of an IPA file... to their Android device... an IPA file is for devices running iOS only, not Android.
If you are on Windows, you may have to install a device driver to talk to your Android device over USB. If your device is not detected, use Impactor's USB Driver Scan feature to attempt to automatically construct and install a driver for your device. You do not need the Android SDK installed to use Impactor.
For iOS, if you are using wither Windows or macOS, you definitely need to have iTunes installed for this tool to work (for different reasons). You do not need Xcode installed to use Impactor (even for features such as signing IPA files).
To download new versions, use "Check for Updates..." under the Impactor menu from inside of the application. Impactor will also occasionally prompt about new versions that come out. (This feature is currently not available in the Linux versions.)
Por DekuwaNow liberating pretty much every *OS 11.x.y device, for x < 2.
And yes, Code injection works, but CYDIA WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED. EVER. So please don't ask.
Por DekuwaJailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Preparation: 1. Pangu jailbreak IPA file NvwaStone_1.1.ipa, avaible here.
2. Cydia Impactor.
(Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it) Option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017" If you chose the option "Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017", Pangu 9 will install an app that is signed by a revoked certificate. Before April 2017, you will not need reinstall Pangu jailbreak app. If you want to sign the app with your own certificate, do not select this option. Limitations: 1. An Apple ID can only apply for a certificate for a limited number of devices.
2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the jailbreak IPA again. To Apple Developers: If you have enrolled the Apple developer membership, signing the IPA file with your own developer certification is a better choice (i.e., Pangu jailbreak app will get expired in 1 year, rather than 7 days). Jailbreak guide: 1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device.
3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
6. Click OK button to continue.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer's certificate when establishing trust.)
9. On your device, find Pangu App and run it.
10. Click the "start" button to jailbreak your device.
Por DekuwaVersión optimizada para iOS de Sopcast, el servicio de emisión de vídeo vía streaming.
Por DekuwaZibri's tool to unlock, jailbreak, and activate. It makes use of the Ramdisk Hack and uses geohot's BL4.6 exploit to downgrade the baseband bootloader and subsequently unlock the baseband.
Windows & Mac versions included.