Cydia Impactor is a GUI tool for working with mobile devices. It has features already, but is still very much a work-in-progress. It is developed by saurik.
You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.
Note: Do not "Run as Administrator" Impactor; doing this makes drag/drop of files not work on Windows 10.
Also: Tons of people are downloading Cydia Impactor in an attempt to install some kind of Pokemon Go hack in the form of an IPA file... to their Android device... an IPA file is for devices running iOS only, not Android.
If you are on Windows, you may have to install a device driver to talk to your Android device over USB. If your device is not detected, use Impactor's USB Driver Scan feature to attempt to automatically construct and install a driver for your device. You do not need the Android SDK installed to use Impactor.
For iOS, if you are using wither Windows or macOS, you definitely need to have iTunes installed for this tool to work (for different reasons). You do not need Xcode installed to use Impactor (even for features such as signing IPA files).
To download new versions, use "Check for Updates..." under the Impactor menu from inside of the application. Impactor will also occasionally prompt about new versions that come out. (This feature is currently not available in the Linux versions.)
Jailbreak for 64-bit 10.x devices. Only 64-bit devices with headphone jack supported. (A7-A9).
Get the IPA. Take a shower. Prepare offerings. Provide your Apple ID, Mother's Maiden Name, and SSN. Do some stuff with Cydia Impactor. Press the only button in the app. Wait until it's done. Profit. Jailbreak by tihmstar and siguza.
Jailbreak for iOS 11.0 – 11.4.1, compatible with all iPhones, iPods touch, iPads and Apple TVs.
On iOS 11.3-11.3.1, the device will reboot twice and Electra will need to be re-run after the first reboot An APFS snapshot is created of / so you may revert it at a later date if needed It is recommended to futurerestore if you have blobs before running Electra to ensure the best possible installation Cydia is included OpenSSH is running on port 22 Electra repo added by default Substitute, Tweak Loader and Substrate Compatibility Layer available from Electra repo Many packages need to be updated for both Electra and iOS 11 (make sure they're updated before installing as they may not work yet) RocketBootstrap 1.0.6 or higher is required for use on iOS 11 Many apps, launch daemons and installation binaries are broken as they require entitlements to be added Credits
Credits Packaged by CoolStar Exploits by Ian Beer (async_wake), Brandon Azad (voucher_swap) and tihmstar (v1ntex) tvOS port by nitoTV and Jaywalker Trust cache injection and rootfs patch by xerub Zone map address fixup by Siguza Rootfs remount exploit discovered by CoolStar jailbreakd, launchd patch, setuid patch, dylib injection and Safe Mode by CoolStar amfid patch and entitlement injection by theninjaprawn unlocknvram, initial dropbear work, substitute compilation fix by stek29 sandbox mitigations by stek29 and coolstar MIG protocol implementation by PsychoTea Designed by aesign
Jailbreak for 32-bit 10.x devices. All 32-bit devices supported.
Get the IPA. Take a shower. Prepare offerings. Provide your Apple ID, Mother's Maiden Name, and SSN. Do some stuff with Cydia Impactor. Presse the only button in the app. Wait until it's done. Profit. Jailbreak by tihmstar and siguza
Graphics by @FoxletFox
Logo concept by Jacky C
Now liberating pretty much every *OS 11.x.y device, for x < 2.
And yes, Code injection works, but CYDIA WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED. EVER. So please don't ask.
Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 Preparation: 1. Pangu jailbreak IPA file NvwaStone_1.1.ipa, avaible here.
2. Cydia Impactor.
(Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it) Option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017" If you chose the option "Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017", Pangu 9 will install an app that is signed by a revoked certificate. Before April 2017, you will not need reinstall Pangu jailbreak app. If you want to sign the app with your own certificate, do not select this option. Limitations: 1. An Apple ID can only apply for a certificate for a limited number of devices.
2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the jailbreak IPA again. To Apple Developers: If you have enrolled the Apple developer membership, signing the IPA file with your own developer certification is a better choice (i.e., Pangu jailbreak app will get expired in 1 year, rather than 7 days). Jailbreak guide: 1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device.
3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
6. Click OK button to continue.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer's certificate when establishing trust.)
9. On your device, find Pangu App and run it.
10. Click the "start" button to jailbreak your device.
Using this tool will restore the RootFS to its stock state and reset the user data. So creating a backup using iTunes before using it is recommended.
The Cydia version supports all devices running iOS 11.0 to 11.4 Beta 3. The Jailed version supports all devices running iOS 11.3 to 11.4 Beta 3. The 11.2 to 11.2.6 support has been added to the Cydia version. The 11.0 to 11.1.2 support will also be added in the near future. Although there's an option to not perform a full restore and keep the user data, I would really not recommend it, since it will leave a lot of left-overs from your jailbreak.
Versión optimizada para iOS de Sopcast, el servicio de emisión de vídeo vía streaming.
unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 11.0 - 11.4b3
The most outstanding changes over the other jailbreaks:
All exploits in same app Detailed error messages Faster patches More stable patches No extra battery drain No random freezes No random slow downs No data is logged or shared No malware Proper jailbreak state detection Proper bootstrap extraction to fix issues such as Cydia not appearing after jailbreak Native build of Cydia for iOS 11 Telesphoreo port for ARM64 Much faster Cydia Much more stable Cydia Much more modern looking and acting Cydia Cydia skips uicache when not needed Cydia supports iPhone X screen size Cydia Substrate for tweak injection Much faster ldrestart Much more stable ldrestart Changes to Cydia were made with permission from Saurik Option to skip loading daemons Option to dump APTicket Option to refresh icon cache Option to disable auto updates Option to block app revokes Option to restore RootFS Button to restart device Button to open Cydia in case it doesn't appear on the Home Screen Label to show the days left till the application expires Working debugserver An awesome UI Best practices
Perform a full restore with Rollectra before switching from the other jailbreaks Turn on the AirPlane Mode before starting the jailbreak Turn off Siri before starting the jailbreak Credits
by @pwn20wnd & @sbingner
UI by @DennisBednarz & Samg_is_a_Ninja
Zibri's tool to unlock, jailbreak, and activate. It makes use of the Ramdisk Hack and uses geohot's BL4.6 exploit to downgrade the baseband bootloader and subsequently unlock the baseband.
Windows & Mac versions included.