This tool modify the pc database of PES 2020 PC.
- Edit Players(names/stats/motion etc...)
How to use correctly the tool?
before doing anything make backup for your files !
- Open the tool and open the folder "pesdb" in "Files\CPK\common\etc"
- Wait for tool to load files
- Click player button
- Choose player and do your modifications
- Save player by clicking "APPLY"
Export your modified ".bin" files and put them in "Files\CPK\common\etc\pesdb"
- Note : Some bins not in that path like : PlayerAppearnce.bin/Bootlist.bin/GloveList.bin.
- Make sure u UNZLIBED ".bin" files !
- Do the "Default Database" steps !
- Do not click other buttons only "PLAYERS" for now!
- Always check for zlibbed files that you need to unzlib
- Use only minifaces from pes 2019 cause pes 2020 ones can't read for now or u just update the 2020 ones with new dds similair to pes 2019 ones !
To Do List:
- Assign players per team ✗
- Transfers players between team ✗
- Import/Export players ✗
- Enable editing "NATIONAL TEAM CAPS" and "MARKET VALUE" ✗
- Enable boots & gloves relink ✓
- The tool Support special chars in player names
- You can import miniface for player that did not have one
- Don't missing any editing things that are related like if you add "LOAN FROM CLUB ID" you need to add "LOAN EXPIRY DATE" too etc...
- For date fields use this "day/month/year"
- You can see your ".bin" logs in "Settings" folder
- After finishing editing you just repack folder "CPK" into ".cpk" file and link it to game to see modifications
- This tool edit the database so if you have Edit.bin and want to see modifications DELETE IT !
- "CLASSIC PLAYER" means "HIDDEN PLAYER" in ML
- The tool support full screen or window mode