The main purpose of this first release is to allow proper export from blender of crowd files.
- Export and import into blender default konami crowd files straight from the fpk file.
- Export from blender and creation of fpk/fpkd files of the crowd file with one tool
- more crowd stance options than previous tools.
- Each side can be split into 3 tiers.
- Video tutorials included.
- Import to blender almost any fmdl file contained in a fpk,
- Previewing the materials used by konami in fmdls (showing shader, number of textures etc…)
- export of xml from fox2 files contained in fpkd.
- batch export of ftex files for using in blender.
- Atvaark – FoxTool GitHub
- icsharpcode – sharpziplib
- sxsxsx – for previous works done with pes
- MJTS-140914 – Testing first version