TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement for the Nintendo DSi, the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS flashcards.
It can launch Nintendo DS, SNES, NES, GameBoy (color), GameBoy Advance, Sega GameGear/Master System & Mega Drive/Genesis ROMs, as well as DSTWO plugins (if you use a DSTWO) and .rvid videos using RocketVideo Technology.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 18.2.1
- Updated A5200DS to 2.4!
Optimized cheat writing code.
This shaves off nearly 300KB from each theme
- This shaves off nearly 300KB from each theme
- On DS Phat/lite consoles, the bigger DSi-type font is now loaded into the DS Memory Expansion Pak or a similar Slot-2 cart.
Fixed Guru Meditation Error occurring when loading the current ROM list in the DSi/3DS/Saturn/HBL themes!
- SD removal images have been moved to near the end of the DSi RAM.
- Box art cache and 3D cube video have been moved to the extra 16MB on 3DS consoles.
- DSi/3DS/Saturn/HBL themes: Fixed top screen not being cleared, if SD is removed.