TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement, and frontend for nds-bootstrap for DSi, and flashcards.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 7.4.1
- The H&S screen (if enabled) now fades in the same time as the DSi splash screen.
Touch the Touch Screen to continue.text now fades in/out, instead of blinking in/out.
- Any button now gets past the DSi splash when it's finished playing.
The date/time font is now loaded into and read from RAM, whenever the date/time text is being rendered, as well as the colon blinking.
This is done to save read cycles of the SD card, and improves performance to like before the date/time was implemented.
- MegaMan ZX and ZX Advent removed from ce9 cache list to fix minibosses crashing the games.