TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement, and frontend for nds-bootstrap for DSi, and flashcards.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 8.0.0
A manual has been added. If you want to know how to use TWiLight Menu++ and/or GBARunner2, the manual can be accessed at anytime, by selecting the green book with the
Discord and Rocket.Chat server links are available there as well!
Can be accessed in every theme in this app.
(Pages made by @Epicpkmn11)
- A loading screen for the 3DS theme (made by @XD-Daniel-XD) has been added, and is displayed by nds-bootstrap, when launching a DS game.
- DSi Shop music has been added as an option for the DSi & 3DS themes!
- The music in the DSi & 3DS themes can now be turned off. (NoCash may want this. :P)
Added force sleep mode patch option.
Turn this on, if sleep mode isn't working with a certain Slot-1 card inserted.
(@Epicpkmn11) DSi theme: You can now sort games by:
-Alphabetical (same as before)
-Custom (This is automatically switched to if you move a game)
- DSi theme: The ROM menu can now be scrolled by holding the left/right arrow buttons.
- DSTWO plugins can now be launched, if running from a DSTWO flashcard! (Cannot do this in Acekard theme yet.)
Main Menuhas been renamed to
(@chyyran) Custom DSi/3DS themes can now be added/used!
Custom sound can be used as well.
A message will now be shown when the SD card is ejected from it's slot.
Will not be shown when removing a flashcard or it's microSD card.
- The box drop speed in the DSi theme is slightly faster, and now always drops from left to right.
- 3DS & DSi themes: To speed up scrolling, banner icons are now loaded into RAM.
- DSiWare detection has been fixed. Now DSiWare that were white-screening will now work.
- (@arraystock) 3DS & DSi themes: Long filenames are now truncated.
CHEAT_DATAnot being cleared when no cheats are found for a game.
- When there is not a lot of cheats shown, pressing X to enter the cheat menu will no longer exit the cheat menu.
- If the last ran DS game isn't found, the app will skip to the menu, instead of crashing. (Untested on Acekard theme.)
- (@arraystock) 3DS & DSi themes: Scroll lag has been reduced.
- (@chyyran or @arraystock?) Fixed DSi/3DS theme loading on flashcard crashing the console.
- Some other fixes by @chyyran and @NightYoshi370.
- There is no actual icon for DSTWO plugins in the DSi, 3DS, and Acekard themes.
Known bug (on nds-bootstrap side)
If you notice some games not working after installing this version, hold L after pressing A/START to launch the game.
(Will not work in the Acekard theme.)