TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement for the Nintendo DSi, the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS flashcards.
It can launch Nintendo DS, SNES, NES, GameBoy (color), GameBoy Advance, Sega GameGear/Master System & Mega Drive/Genesis ROMs, as well as DSTWO plugins (if you use a DSTWO) and .rvid videos using RocketVideo Technology.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 20.1.0
DS⁽ⁱ⁾ mode is now the default Run in option!
- DS⁽ⁱ⁾ mode will be treated as DS mode when launching Slot-1 cartridges, unless if Unlaunch is set as the Slot-1 Launch Method.
- NOTE: If TWLMenu++ was installed before this version was released, you'll need to manually set the option.
DS Classic Menu: You can now set an autorun title on your flashcard, if autorun.inf is on the flashcard's SD root, as well as TWLMenu++ running from the console's SD card.
- Add open=fat:/ndspath/game.nds (example path) underneath [autorun.twl].
- After doing so, the set title will be displayed as the top option on the bottom screen.
- SNES ROMs are now visible again when running in DSiWarehax, but attempting to launch one will bring up a message, preventing the ROM from booting.
- When exiting a game from nds-bootstrap, both the Nintendo DS⁽ⁱ⁾ and TWLMenu++ splash screens will now be skipped!
- (@Epicpkmn11 and various) Updated translations.
Fixed AP-fixes for:
- Pokemon Conquest: Now boots in DS⁽ⁱ⁾ mode
- (@enler) Pokemon Black & White Versions 2: No longer crashes after Professor intro or when loading saved data, while in DS⁽ⁱ⁾ mode
- (@R-YaTian) Yuuzai x Muzai: Now boots past white screens
- Removed old per-game MPU configurations, so New Super Mario Bros. and games developed by Inti-Creates (ex. MegaMan ZX, ZX Advent, Zero Collection, Crayon Shin-Chan, etc.) will now boot in nds-bootstrap again.