TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement for the Nintendo DSi, the Nintendo 3DS, and Nintendo DS flashcards.
It can launch Nintendo DS, SNES, NES, GameBoy (color), GameBoy Advance, Sega GameGear/Master System & Mega Drive/Genesis ROMs, as well as DSTWO plugins (if you use a DSTWO) and .rvid videos using RocketVideo Technology.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap
- Apache Thunder: Providing the Miku theme (not made by him) for Acekard theme.
- Vulpes-Vulpeos: DSiMenu++ logo (v4.3.0-v6.2.1, and for the launcher, after v1.0.0), and MHGen theme for Acekard theme.
- Joom: Original TWLoader logo.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- chyyran: Port of akMenu/Wood UI to TWLMenu++ as a theme.
- Robz8: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode, and LED functions, to nds-bootstrap.
- shutterbug2000: For the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- devkitPro: Some code used in nds-hb-menu.
Que novedades incluye la versión 16.3.0
Offline updating has been added!
If one card (ex. SD) has an up-to-date version of TWiLight Menu++, but the other card (ex. flashcard) doesn't, you can now update the version on the other card by copying the up-to-date version from the one card!
Check the update page(s) to see how!
(@Epicpkmn11) GIF files are now used for the DS(i) splash screen.
- The 60FPS version now plays in DS mode without memory expansion!
- File size is smaller.
Custom splash screens can be used, by putting
Files must have the resolution of 256x192.
The original R4SDHC card can now autoboot TWLMenu++ and play games using the flashcard kernel!
Check the flashcard installation page for more info.
- (@Epicpkmn11) Fixed some cheats not being deselected.
- HBL/R4 themes: Fixed some images still color in B&W/Grayscale mode.
- Fixed certain homebrew asking for RAM disk, if running from flashcard.
- Reverted music buffer size for DS mode. This should prevent any freezes occurring on DS consoles.
To prevent crackles on DS consoles using the HBL music, a 16khz version is now used.
The 22khz version will still be used in DSi mode.