Multipurpose tool for Switch.
JKSV on Switch started as a small project/port to test some things and get familiar with libnx. A list of what it currently can do:
Dump and restore save data.
- This includes the ability to dump and restore to/from any location on SD by pressing minus and using the Advanced Mode.
Dump system save data
- Pressing all four shoulder buttons at once will rescan and include the previously unlisted system saves.
- Dumping this data is allowed, but writing back is not.
Open and explore bis storage partitions via the Extras menu
- BIS Storage is opened inside a basic filebrowser. The partition's listing is on the left. Your SD is on the right.
- Only copying to SD and file properties work on BIS partitions. Writing to and deleting are disabled for now.
- NAND Dumping
- Ability to remove downloaded firmware updates from NAND.
- Terminating processes by ID. Allowing you to dump normally unopenable system archives.
- Mount by System Save ID. Normally used when the terminated process makes JKSV unable to rescan titles without the Switch crashing.
Que novedades incluye la versión 03.21.2020
- Quick update: Dev. Sv has been renamed Device and is moved higher up in the user select
Just a quick update for convenience since I'm going to be ripping apart Freebird's GUI and adapting it to JKSV as much as possible. I don't know how long this might take.
Sort of emergency release because of HID changes. Bug reports are appreciated. Changes since last year:
Everything is enabled. You no longer need to hold a combo to enable:
- System Saves
- Device Saves
- Generic icons are generated for things without icons instead of using a big '?'.
Updated for latest libnx
- ROMFS opening code has been removed until I have more time to remake it.
- Hopefully text mode loading is fixed