Multipurpose tool for Switch.
JKSV on Switch started as a small project/port to test some things and get familiar with libnx. A list of what it currently can do:
Dump and restore save data.
- This includes the ability to dump and restore to/from any location on SD by pressing minus and using the Advanced Mode.
Dump system save data
- Pressing all four shoulder buttons at once will rescan and include the previously unlisted system saves.
- Dumping this data is allowed, but writing back is not.
Open and explore bis storage partitions via the Extras menu
- BIS Storage is opened inside a basic filebrowser. The partition's listing is on the left. Your SD is on the right.
- Only copying to SD and file properties work on BIS partitions. Writing to and deleting are disabled for now.
- NAND Dumping
- Ability to remove downloaded firmware updates from NAND.
- Terminating processes by ID. Allowing you to dump normally unopenable system archives.
- Mount by System Save ID. Normally used when the terminated process makes JKSV unable to rescan titles without the Switch crashing.