- Noticias destacadas
- Resumen del E3 2019
- Presentado el Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Google muestra la primera imagen del Pixel 4
- Una secuela de The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild está en desarrollo
- PES 2020 ya es oficial y tiene fecha de lanzamiento
- Outriders, lo nuevo de People Can Fly
- Primer trailer de Marvel’s Avengers, el nuevo juego de Crystal Dynamics
- Roller Champions, el nuevo juego de deportes futurista de Ubisoft con demo ya disponible
- Anunciado Rainbow Six Quarentine
- Watch Dogs Legion se lanzará en marzo de 2020 y nos permitirá jugar con cualquier personaje
- Astro presenta sus nuevos auriculares gaming A50 Wireless para PS4, Xbox One y PC
- Final Fantasy VII Remake ya tiene fecha de lanzamiento
- Elden Ring, lo nuevo de From Software en colaboración con George R. R. Martin
- Xbox Game Pass arranca hoy en PC con estos juegos, en Xbox One se añaden 26 más
- Gears 5 ya tiene fecha de lanzamiento y nuevo modo de juego, Escape
- Xbox Scarlett saldrá a finales de 2020 con Halo Infinite bajo el brazo
- La segunda temporada de Apex Legends comenzará el 2 de julio con Natalie Wattson como bandera
- Primer gameplay de Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
- FIFA 20 se lanzará el 24 de septiembre y traerá de vuelta el fútbol callejero
- El 17 de septiembre llega la nueva expansión a Destiny 2, Shadowkeep, y el juego base se volverá free to play
- Stadia se lanzará en noviembre a un precio de 9,99€ al mes, con una Founder’s Edition por 129€
- Movistar+ Lite, la nueva plataforma de streaming de Movistar
- Apple presenta el nuevo Mac Pro y el monitor Pro Display XDR
- Principales novedades de iOS 13, iPadOS 13, tvOS 13, watchOS 6 y macOS 10.15
- El nuevo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ya es oficial
- Death Stranding ya tiene fecha de lanzamiento y primer gameplay
This brew also allows you to launched all the latest titles that requires 6.20 without the lengthy patching procedures.
Chronoswitch is a downgrader for the Playstation Portable (PSP).
Download and extract the latest version. Copy the PSP folder from the extracted output to your memory stick. You will need the firmware update for version you wish to downgrade to. If you want to downgrade to 6.20, you will need the 6.20 official update. If you're downgrading a PSPgo, make sure you download the official firmware appropriate for that device.
Copy the official firmware update to PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP on your memory stick. If you're using a PSPgo, make sure this copied to the internal storage instead.
The downgrader is "signed", and can be launched without having a custom firmware installed. Once you run the application, follow the on-screen instructions.
Universal tool for psp that will unbrick your psp. Use alkngside a pandora battery.
Changes in version 8
- Updated to 5.00 M33-4
- DC iplloader doesn't require to mspformat the memory stick.
However, in some memory stick it may still be necessary.
Just run the program and if you find an error at 99%, run mspformat and try again.
- Copy DC8 to PSP/GAME/
- Download Sony 5.00 update eboot and copy it to ms rootwith the name 500.PBP
- If you have a PTF custom theme set, quit it before running the program.
- Use the app under a 3.x+ kernel. The program may not work in versions prior to 3.03 OE.
- IF timemachine is installed in this memory stick, the program will ask you at the end which button(s) you want to boot DC7, otherwise no buttons will be necessary.
- Now you have a pandora ms ready to go, and you just need a proper
battery. If you have 1.50 kernel access, use c+d tool. Otherwise, use corly149 tool.
- Select the desired option in the menu (Install 5.00 M33, Install 5.00 OFW, etc)
- Nand operations-> nand restore currently performs a physical nand dump
This proccess is very dangerous, and you should *just* use it if it's your
last chance to get it working.
This is a physical restore process (not a logical one), and will try to make
a 100% exact clon of the dump.
If you are working with a dump that isn't yours, you will get either a brick
or a corrupt idstorage, depending on the firmware.
If while you are restoring your psp have got any damaged block more than
when you dumped it, you might also get a brick, depending on what block is it.
If you want to boot the recovery mode of the 5.00 M33 of the memory stick, boot
the psp with R+the key used to boot DC7 (if any).
- Lflash format (in nand operations menu)
This function performs a physical format of the lflash, creates the 4 partitions again, with the
user desired sizes (by default, they are set to the default of that system), and then performs
a logical format of the 4 partitions.
This function allows to fix some errors that appear in 5.00 M33 installation: Error assigning flashX, psp not booting after installing 5.00 M33, etc.
It is also useful for fat users that want to make flash0 bigger by making the other partitions smaller.
Note: the sizes shown in the menu refer to the size of the physical partition. The size of the
logical partition maybe a bit smaller.
No need to say that this operations deletes current content of flash. After lflash format, the
flash is empty, you need to install 5.00 M33/OFW.
- Create new idstorage (in nand operations menu, idstorage tools)
This function destroys the current idstorage (if any), and creates a new one.
It is useful when your idstorage has been corrupted and you didn't have a backup like hapenned to me with one psp :)
Keys restore: common keys, and for first time region/openpsid/dnas/certificate keys and umd keys.
What will and won't work after this?
Set time via internet (DNAS): yes
adhoc: not tested, but hopefully it will work
psn games: not tested but it should work. However your current bought games will not work, as your psp will be identified as a new device.
usb: yes, your psp and ps3 will detect it as a new device because the psp identifier (psid) has changed.
magicgate (drm videos/audio): it has not been tested, but it should NOT work, as a way to generate magicgates keys (0x10-0x13) has not been found (yet).
First step: select a region for your new idstorage. If your region is not there, just select
whatever one, also if it is there, you can select another one if you want :)
The region affects also umd videos/audios.
Second step (optional): Press enter button to find real mac address (wifi switch must be on).
If this step fails, then just press -> to continue and a random mac will be generated (in this case after idstorage creation, shutdown the psp, restart DC and goto idstorage tools -> fix mac, this time it should work unless there is a hardware problem).
Last step is to press enter, and your new idstorage will be created.
- Change region ((in nand operations menu, idstorage tools)
This allows to change the region of the psp and the umd drive. After this, your psp will be able to play umd's of other region.
As a side effect, your psp will be identified as a new device, so you'll have to download/buy
psn games again, configure ps3 remote control again, etc.
Note: If you are gonna use the memory stick to restore a psp other than the one that created it,
check if the file /TM/DC7/act.dat exists in the ms. If it exists, remove it, otherwise the restored psp may not be able to buy psn games until the user doesn't delete from flash2 the act.dat of the other psp. (act.dat files are unique for each psp).
Note that act.dat will be restored to the moment of the MS creation.
If you have bought other PSN game later, the act.dat file may have changed and if you restore the old one, you may loose the latest bought game.
Backup flash2:/act.dat each time after you buy something from the PSN!
Third party libraries
This program uses intraFont by BenHur to render firmware fonts.
intraFont modified code has been compiled in a separated prx, and its source
and the original license can be found in intrafont directory.
Emulador de Commodore 64 para PSP desarrollado por Christophe Kohler.
PSX2PSP is a tool for converting PS1 ISO/BIN files to PSP Eboots for use with PSP system which have custom firmware (GEN or M33). Eboots created using this will not work on PSP with Official Firmware
RetroArch is a frontend for emulators, game engines and media players.
It enables you to run classic games on a wide range of computers and consoles through its slick graphical interface. Settings are also unified so configuration is done once and for all.
RetroArch has advanced features like shaders, netplay, rewinding, next-frame response times, and more!
UMDGen is a tool that is used to create and/or edit UMD compliant ISO image files.
The ISO image files can then be played on some PSP systems.
UMDGen is a backup tool only. You can only use UMDGen to backup your legally owned Playstation Portable games. UMDGEN.
UMDGen now displays information from UPDATEPARAM.SFO Automatically detects and resizes dummy data, removed un-needed padding and dummies the contents of the UPDATE folder Non-PSP standard images can be forced to be read by the user UMD_DATA.BIN file generator Ability to change "PSP_SYSTEM_VER" in PARAM.SFO to different firmware version 'Drop Open' images re-introduced due to a lot of requests to re-add it to UMDGen Complete CSO DAX support 'Dummy File' option