This project is a continuation of the M33 Team's work with using modern technics and exploits. The main advatage over their version is this version supports 03g and the infamous TA-088v3. In theory the bootrom exploit used should work on any PSP hardware ever released, however 5.00 firmware only supports 01g, 02g, 03g.
It supports all of the PSP-100x, PSP-200x and the first generation (03g) of PSP-300x PSPs.
To use it you have to extract the TM folder from the release zip to the root of your memory stick then inject the msipl.bin to your memory stick.
To do that injection you can use multiple software. There are the tested and working ones:
To boot it up from the memory stick you need to boot your PSP to service mode.
You can achieve that by:
- Using a "Pandora battery" PSP-100x and PSP-200x
- Using BaryonSTM on PSP-100x, PSP-200x and 03g PSP-300x
- Using Baryon Sweeper on PSP-100x, PSP-200x and 03g PSP-300x
rainsipl.exe known to NOT work with some memory sticks.
It states that the injection was successful, but the IPL isn't written and if you check the logs you see an "not enough memory space" error.
- M33 Team Developers (Dark_Alex, adrahil, Mathieulh)
- Mathieulh for answering my questions and rubberducking
- Davee for 03g bootrom dump and psptools.
Que novedades incluye la versión 9.00
- It supports all of the PSP-100x, PSP-200x and the first generation (03g) of PSP-300x PSPs.