- Noticias destacadas
- Netflix vuelve a subir los precios de sus planes Estándar y Premium en España
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite ya disponible para iOS y Android
- Las novedades de Netflix para julio
- Amazon se lanza al mercado del renting de coches online con Motors
- Libra, la nueva criptomoneda impulsada por Facebook, junto con Calibra, su cartera digital para gestionarla
- Friends pasa de Netflix a HBO
- Ya no habrá más juegos de Xbox y Xbox 360 retrocompatibles en Xbox One
- LG UltraGear, la nueva familia de monitores gaming de LG con un tiempo de respuesta de 1ms
- Resumen del E3 2019
- Presentado el Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Una secuela de The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild está en desarrollo
- PES 2020 ya es oficial y tiene fecha de lanzamiento
- Outriders, lo nuevo de People Can Fly
- Primer trailer de Marvel’s Avengers, el nuevo juego de Crystal Dynamics
- Roller Champions, el nuevo juego de deportes futurista de Ubisoft con demo ya disponible
- Anunciado Rainbow Six Quarentine
- Watch Dogs Legion se lanzará en marzo de 2020 y nos permitirá jugar con cualquier personaje
- Astro presenta sus nuevos auriculares gaming A50 Wireless para PS4, Xbox One y PC
- Final Fantasy VII Remake ya tiene fecha de lanzamiento
- Elden Ring, lo nuevo de From Software en colaboración con George R. R. Martin
- Xbox Game Pass arranca hoy en PC con estos juegos, en Xbox One se añaden 26 más
- Gears 5 ya tiene fecha de lanzamiento y nuevo modo de juego, Escape
- Xbox Scarlett saldrá a finales de 2020 con Halo Infinite bajo el brazo
- La segunda temporada de Apex Legends comenzará el 2 de julio con Natalie Wattson como bandera
- Primer gameplay de Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
- FIFA 20 se lanzará el 24 de septiembre y traerá de vuelta el fútbol callejero
- Stadia se lanzará en noviembre a un precio de 9,99€ al mes, con una Founder’s Edition por 129€
This mod inserts the following into PES 2019:
- UEFA Champions League 2018 adboards into the European Club Championship - UEFA Europa League 2018 adboards into the European Masters Cup - UEFA Super Cup 2018 adboards into the European Super Cup - 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia adboards into the International Cup - FIFA Club World Cup adboards into the Club International Cup - DFB-Pokal 2018 adboards into the PEU Cup - UEFA Euro 2016 adboards into the European Cup - Copa America Chile 2015 adboards into the American Cup - 2015 AFC Asian Cup adboards into the Asia-Oceanian Cup - Global adboards for all other matches This mod is not online compatible!
created by majuh
How to Install:
Move the CPK file into the folder "steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download\", then add an entry for it in your existing DpFileList.bin or generate a new DpFileList.bin containing this entry.
– Scoreboards: Random (BBC Sport, ESPN, Fox Soccer, Skysport), UCL & UEL
– Entrance: UCL & UEL
– Trophy: UEL
– No Replay Logo
– No Ball Cursor
– Extract and install to your PES 2019 folder.
– Run PES 2019 from the Tools.
– Juce, nesa, Txak, Predator002, PesWorld, G-Style, Genko06, Westham77.
As the people who use my Ball Packs will know, BallCondition.bin is now corrupting & it’s not possible to add any more balls via CPK…so ALL ball packs from now on & including this one will be ball server updates only.
If you already have Volume 8 installed in either CPK version + ball-server or Sider version + ball-server then you just need to download volume 9 extension pack & replace your “content\ball-server” folder with the one from this download…new balls are linked to their competitions through map_competitions.txt & balls that have no competitions are linked to Exhibition mode & are available via the Sider overlay menu for manual selection + random selection.
If you don’t have Volume 8 installed then install it …once installed follow the Install 1: instructions from above to update to the Volume 9 extension.
NOTE: Balls have been verified working ….I take no responsibility for Mods/Patches or Sider Modules/Switchers that aren’t compatible with my ball packs.
CGPE / shawminator Sider / juce & @nesa24 Cri Packed FileMaker / CRI Middleware Co., Ltd Ball-Server / zlac
– Nombres Reales
– Fotos Dt
– Algunos jugadores creados editor interno
Agradeciemtos especiales por los kits que aparecen en el Of. Y en especial a mi hijo "Dieguito" quien es mi motivacion para llevar acabo este trabajo.
– 350 for Brazilian Temans – New Kits for Brazilian Teams – Borussia Dortmund and Bayern München 100% Faces, kits – Names and Logos 100% For Teams, Leagues and Cup – Conmebol Sudamericana, Conmebol Libertadores, U.C.L And U.E.L – New Adboards for Copa do Brasil, Campeonato Brasileiro, Libertadores, UCL, UEL, Campeonato Uruguayo – New ballpack, bootpack and stadiums – HD teamchantpack for All Brazilian Teams + Boca Juniors, River Plate and Peñarol -- J-League, China Super League and Bundesliga 50% kits
Install CPK Version:
Place the “Boot Pack V7.cpk” in the PES2019 download folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download” & add to DpFileList.bin with DpFileList Generator 2019 v1.1 by @Baris Install Sider Version:
Place the “Boots” folder inside your Sider folder & add the line cpk.root = “.\Boots” to your sider.ini Notes:
NOTE: To use this pack correctly turn off Live Update. NOTE:2 This is an AIO Pack..uninstall any previous boot packs to avoid conflicts. NOTE:3 My/Our Packs are compatible with all patches..If you use Switchers & have problems with any packs ask the makers of the switchers not me..I take no responsibility for switchers/modules that I have not made. NOTE:4 I’ve not bothered putting the added boots in brand order at edit screen selection..it’s pointless/time consuming & makes absolutely no difference to the game at all whatsoever. Includes: BootsList.bin
Credits: Paul81118, Hawke, juce / nesa24 for Sider, shawminator for CGPE.
NOTE: The Messi boot is made on the 2018 Nemeziz texture.
Install CPK Version:
Place the “Boot Pack V4.cpk” in the PES2019 download folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download” & add to DpFileList.bin with DpFileList Generator 2019 v1.1 by @Baris
Install Sider Version:
Place the “Boots” folder inside your Sider folder & add the line cpk.root = “.\Boots” to your sider.ini
NOTE:2 To use this pack correctly turn off Live Update. NOTE:3 This is an AIO Pack..uninstall any previous boot packs to avoid conflicts. NOTE:4 My/Our Packs are compatible with all patches..If you use Switchers & have problems with any packs ask the makers of the switchers not me..I take no responsibility for switchers/modules that I have not made. Credits:
Paul81118 Hawke juce / nesa24 for Sider shawminator for CGPE
– Extract the archive with 7zip and copy .cpk file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\download\ – Open and select DLC in DpFileList Generator (by Baris or MjTs) – Add .cpk as last checked, generate new DpFileList and enjoy your game!
Bootpack de Tisera09 para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PC.
Extract “[PES19] Bootpacl V2 by Tisera09.7z” and copy .cpk file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\download\ Open and select DLC in DpFileList Generator (by Baris or MjTs) Add .cpk as last checked, generate new DpFileList.
How to use it
Extract PES2019_ZOOMPATCH.7z and copy to folder where pes2019.exe is Run PES2019_TOOLBOX.exe and Click DISABLE or ENABLED
all thanks to master @nesa24
Thanks to the work by editor Robldea2015, with the collaboration of Cristian Nippon, Seba Facemaker, Mckmufla2 and AMX Editions, the 1st Version of the Option File of the Scotiabank Championship First A + Lotus Championship First B for PES 2019 of PS4 of Editemos PES Community!
The 16 teams of the 1st Division of Chilean football have special details to make this league much more enjoyable in PES 2019!
For its part, the 16 teams of the First B Chilean are present, faithfully recreated in this great patch, with their uniforms and templates updated to date!
Credits Campeonato Scotiabank (Primera A):
Robldea2015 (Editor Principal del Option File) Seba Facemaker (Facemaker) Rodrigo PES (Facemaker) Mckmufla2 (Facemaker) Credits Campeonato Loto (Primera B):
Robldea2015 (Editor Principal del Option File) Cristian Nippon (Kitmaker) AMX Editions (Editor) Seba Facemaker (Facemaker) PES Logos (Logos) Rodrigo PES Matias Forus
151 teams each with 8 chant slots 99 teams each with 6 chant slots 477 teams each with 4 chant slots 4 teams each with 2 chant slots 80 player chants Usage Notes:
Teams need to be licensed with correct team ID. Empty audio slots have been added to teams where chants couldn’t be sourced. Designed for PES2019. Likely fine for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 aswell. All audio files are intended to have their volume set below the commentary. For Bundesliga chants to work with specific patches, ensure you download/install additional chantlist file. Volume control in-game now affects volume of the pack. v6
Includes a complete refresh of all Danish club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. thuesan has provided Brondby chants to help with this update. Hobro, Horsens and Nordsjaelland have empty slots due to lack of useable chant audio. Includes a refresh of Netherlands club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. Emmen, Sparta Rotterdam, Telstar, VVV Venlo have empty slots due to lack of useable chant audio. Includes a extra addition of chants for Turkish club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. kudret15 has provided a vast amount of audio allowing the Super Lig to be fully populated. Also includes update for Turkey national team thanks to kudret15. Also corrected some chants on individual basis. Also I have updated each of the chantlist files specific to certain patches. v4
Includes a complete refresh of all German club teams. Both 1 Bundesliga / 2 Bundesliga teams have increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. Mosh_Train has provided a considerable amount of chants so alot of praise needs to be sent his way. Only Hansa Rostock is unchanged along with 2 slots of Hamburg. Includes a refresh of Scottish club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. Dundee, Hamilton and Livingston have empty slots due to lack of useable chant audio. Chant requested by avalonmaster added to Celtic. Includes a refresh of Belgian club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. Eupen and Sint Truidense have empty slots due to lack of useable chant audio. Includes a refresh of Turkish club teams. Contains increased slots (where more chants could be sourced) and longer chants. Alanyaspor, Ankaragucu, Erzumspor, Goztepe and Yeni Malanyaspor have empty slots due to lack of useable chant audio. Eskisehirspor, Gaziantepspor, Kardemir Karabukspor and Sivasspor are unchanged due to lack of new useable chant audio. Also includes update for Ajax and Red Star Belgrade thanks to Mosh_Train. Also I have updated each of the three additional chantlist files so the V3 pack is already compatibile to PesGalaxy/PTE/IcritMyPants. by Predator002
#Chi Cho 2013 Last Patch Patch is based on PESJP Jankey Patch And P-PES with updated version
General Features :
Complete With Data Pack 6.0 Added Gameplay Tool ( PESJP J) New Realistic Gameplay Added Euro 2020 Mode With Graphic ,Scoreborad And More Added Europe League Mode With Graphic ,Scoreborad And More Logos Of The Season 2018-19 Correction and Updating Liberators Correction and Updating Champions And Europe League Added Chants For Many Teams Update League Structure For All Leagues Update All Teams Stadiums Home Added New Adboards For All Teams Added New Banners For All Teams Added New HD Gloves Added HD Supporters Added HD Nets New Trophies "Automatic operation" New graphics for Master League (Menus, panels, Calendars, etc) Upgrade Prices Of The Players In The Master League Updated Uniforms For Referee Update All Players Information ( Power , Age , .... ) Added A Many Young Players For A Lot Of Teams Added Real Coach In Master League Added Real Club Owner In Master League Start Master League In 2018 Add A New Uefa Champions League And Europe League Scoreboards And Graphic Update National Teams Squad Uniforms With Models Equal To PES 2018 Update All Leagues Emblems Features:
Added New Teams ... Added Classic Team Update Powers For All Players Update Squads For All Teams Update Kits For Many Nationals Teams 18/19 Update Badges Complete All Transfers Until 21/02/2019 Transfers Update Will be Available After Some Days Added New Graphic Added New Hair Style Pack Added New Graphic For Master League Added New Adboards For All League Added Faces..! Added Ball Pack 2018/19 Added Boots Pack 2018/19 Added New IngameSounds Complete the transfers New stadiums. New kits. New faces New banners. Fixed some players OVR. Update player prices for Soccer Life. Complete Portuguese League. Correction textures stadiums. Correction field command for main clubs. And more . . Leagues And Competitions:
PL SB Champhionship LaLiga Santander LaLiga 1|2|3 Ligue 1 Ligue 2 Serie A TIM Serie B TIM Super Lig -Liga Nos Bundesliga 2.Bundesliga Arabe League Major League Soccer Argentine Primera División Brazilian Serie A Championship Others Leagues : Others League Europe Others League Asia - Africa Others League Latin America Classic Teams : Classic Nationals Classic Clubs How to install :
Unrar the file Install #Chi Cho 2013 Last Patch file into game folder Install #Chi Cho 2013 Last Patch Ubdate V1 file into game folder Install #Chi Cho 2013 Last Patch Fix file into game folder 5- Open PesJP 2013 not pes 2013 Enjoy!
jenkey1002, , all face makers, all kit makers, all graphic designers
thankS : Nader arnous,facemaker Parker,Ahmed Tysser,Mohamed Sameh <3
30 Classic Clubs (90's-00's) by Claudio Ronarid: Arsenal FC, Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, Manchester United FC, Ajax Amsterdam, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, FC Internazionale, Juventus FC, AC Milan, Parma Calcio 1913, AS Roma, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid CF, Valencia CF, AS Monaco, FC Porto, AC Fiorentina, Olympique Lyonnais, Deportivo La Coruña, SL Benfica, Galatasaray SK, Club Atlético de Madrid, Olympique de Marseille, Paris Saint-Germain, Società Sportiva Lazio (new), SSC Napoli (new), UC Sampdoria (new), Real Betis (new), Sevilla FC (new) - 4 2018/2019 German Clubs from CYPES (Thank you Durandil): Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, RB Leipzig Thanks to all editors (kitmakers, facemakers...) who share their work on YouTube and other platforms.
How to install:
Copy WEPES file on USB key. Go to Edit Mode Go to Import/Export => Import Competition => Check all competitions => OK Go to Import Team => Check all teams => Check "Apply player and squad data" => OK by Claudio Ronarid.
Classic Option File para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PS4.
BARCELONA 1999-00 BARCELONA 2005-06 INTERNAZIONALE 2005-07 JUVENTUS 2001-03 LIVERPOOL 2004-06 ARSENAL 2003-05 MILAN 2005-07 PORTO 2004-06 REAL MADRID 2002-04 REAL MADRID 2006-07 and more.
new lut! luts values is optimized dark effect is minimized (brightness 55 in game menu) influence on other colors is minimized yellow shade is minimized more greener colors for all turfs
League Adboards for Majuh adboard pack.
EPL, SkyBet , Liga Santander, Serie A,SPFL, Jupiler Pro, Toto SuperLig, Russian Premier League, Brasileirao, Argentina, Chile , Liga Aguila Team Adboards: EPL top6, Celtic, Rangers,Atletico Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid Also Copa Libertadores Update Serie A Adboards for Guseppi Meazza, San Siro, Stadio Olimpico and Stadio Orione Superliga Argentina now with Hugimen lawn mods Credits
Majuh adboard pack (adboard template) Chosefs (adboard template, 2018/19 adidas textures) Evoweb community (used a lot of textures to make adboards) Hugimen
This is a Competition Kit Server to be able to have specific kits/fonts for every competition automatically switched.
Update for the PTE Version 3.0 Features new UCL/USC/UEL Kit Updates for Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and more Promotion/Relegation Fonts for some leagues added (excluding the UCL/UEL Teams) Minimum version of Sider required: 5.1.1
* doesn’t need previous version.
Installation (PTE Patch):
Unpack the archive into your PES2019 folder. PTE Version 3.0 needs to be installed before Optional: Customize map_competitions.txt files to add more competition kit folders in content\comp_kit-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt file).
This is a Competition Kit Server (Sider Module) to be able to have specific kits/fonts for every competition automatically switched.
GDB-style unlimited competition kit management A PTE Patch specific Version (PTE Patch 4.1 with all Updates required) which includes every UCL and UEL Team included in the actual PTE version with specific kits and fonts (UEFA Super Cup kits for Atletico and Real included aswell) + FA Cup kits for all English Teams and Community Shield kits (added in 3.0) An alternate only Konami licensed Version which should bascially be possible to use with every patch or no patch and only includes original licensed teams (IF the patch hasn't messed around with the Konami teams) Manual Selection of selected CompKits including Overlay Previews especially for Exhibition (added in 3.0) Automatic selection of league-mode CompKits in exhibition mode if both teams belong to the same league (if you want to add league specific kits - not included) - Common Library 1.1 required (added in 3.0) I strongly recommend to use this with the PTE Patch, the Addon is dedicated to this Patch. Patch needs to be updated to 4.1 with all Fixes, otherwise a lot of stuff will not work.
In-game Overlay Features:
.txt assignment file reloading (key 0) - available at any moment, useful for making quick fixes to .txt assignment file, without needing to restart the game toggle between manual CompKit selection and automatic assignment via .txt file (key 9) if manual selection is used, then manually selected CompKit has priority over the kit which would otherwise be assigned via .txt file manual CompKit selection showing a preview screen (preview.dds in Competition root) additional options, available only in manual selection mode: Manual selection by cycling through all the available CompKits (PageUp/PageDown keys) Favourite CompKit - current manual selection can be saved permanently as a favourite CompKit (key 7) or recalled to be used later (key 8) Current limitations:
Inaccurate kit selection during replays - due to game design, saved replays do not include tournament_ID - if the competition specific kit used in saved replay has been assigned via map_competition.txt, then there is no way to re-select exactly the same kit during replay - exhibition mode kit is most likely going to be selected.
It's impossible to add specific kit configs, it's only a texture replacement LUA module due to the inability to reload a new uniformparameter.bin. Different placement of leg numbers or fonts is not possible.
The game loads badge data sometimes in advance in league mode, therefore a double badge could appear with manual selection if you haven't set up the manual selection before going to kit selection screen. It's actually not really needed to use manual selection in league mode, automatic map assignments should be used. For Exhibition the newly introduced dummy badge will remove the badge if manual kits are selected.
How does it work:
The kit texture has to be modified and all sleeve patches you want to use need to be on the kits. For the UCL and UEL all sponsors where removed and the Sleeve patches + Armbands where added onto the kit textures + Alpha Channel. It's not possible to do that with badgeData, don't even try it.
1. Unpack the archive and copy folders "content and modules" to the inside of your Sider folder
2. Add lua.module = "CompKitServer.lua" in sider.ini
3. If you use EvoSwitcher remove lua.module = "EvoSwitcher\EvoKit.lua"
Optional: Customize map_competitions.txt files to add more competition kit folders in content\comp_kit-server folder
(more instructions can be found inside .txt file)
Arsenal/Basel/whatever doesn't have a CL kit?
-> That's right, the module only includes the teams who are featured in the UCL in real life. You can add more if you want.
Real Madrid has the leg numbers on the different side in UCL in real life!
-> We can't change that, reloading of new kit configs is not possible.
Can I get all kits for this patch, for that patch or for another patch?
- Ask the patch creators to create content like that, it will 100% stay a PTE only version. You still can use the alternate Konami version with every other Patch or no Patch.
Some teams doesn't have the Respect Armband!
- I've looked them all up, some teams are just not using this Armband in real life, like Atletico, it's realistic like that.
Newcastle has an EPL Badge on the left arm in FA Cup!
- Yes that's actually how they are using it in real life.
@zlac for the original script & for helping to make this script specific for this Server
@Hawke for Script Editing, Kit Texture Editing and some spectacular fonts
@juce and @nesa24 for Sider
@mota10 and the PTE Team for allowing me to use their files and make the PTE Patch ready for this module
@shawminator for CGPE
@Cesc Fabregas for Kit Editing, Fonts, PSD Templates, and the whole idea
by Cesc Fabregas.
To enable again uncheck the checkbox then apply patch.
For PES2019 v1.01.01 DataPack v1.01
* To Restore crowd and flag area to normal again, remove PES2019.exe then rename PES2019.exe.bak to PES2019.exe
Konami update of 30/08 to do before installing the patch (extras > Update)
/! \ all club jerseys are installed in size l (2048 x2048, the best resolution possible) /! \
– 100 % of competitions: real names & logos for all leagues and cuts – 100 % of League 1: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of League 2: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the Eredivisie: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of Serie A: Name / Logo / Jerseys FOR JUVENTUS + name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 90 % of La Liga: real names of the teams, logos, Jerseys, name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, rival clubs, banners (missing the guardian jersey of alavés / Rayo Vallecano / SD Huesca & the 2 Th Girona Jersey / update of jerseys planned in the next patch) – 100 % of la liga our: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the raiffeisen super league: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the ladbrokes premiership: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – creation of 4 BUNDESLIGA TEAMS: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and Leipzig: 100 % of players created, with statistics, details, faces modelled via internal game tool + Name / Logo / Team Jerseys + coaches name, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – other Europe: name of coaches, name + award of stadiums, Rival Club, banners for schalke 04 and Bayer Leverkusen – National teams of Europe: 100 % of the real names of players (Bosnia & Serbia) + 100 % of jerseys (updated to predict in a next patch) – National teams of Africa: 100 % of the real names of players + 100 % of jerseys (updated to predict in a next patch) – North American National Teams: 100 % of real player names – added real players in Brazil National Team – Juventus, Bayern Munich and Dortmund have a 4th jersey that is a copy of the home jersey with the official uefa badges on sleeves for more realism when you play in champions league mode! – More The next patch will bring badges for other champions league teams!
After a console update usually, you need to connect with all your psn accounts to accept the latest updates of your info etc.
– in the exhibition menu, if you want to play with Bayern (and all teams created), you will need to disable the live update by pressing r3 at the moment Selection of teams. (this won’t affect your data)
External Credits: Angeltorero Kits (https://www.facebook.com/kitsAngeltoreroPES2016/) / Qfabivsmaximo (https://twitter.com/QFABIVSMAXIMO) / Lucas RK (https://www.facebook.com/KitmakerLucasRK/)
– the cypes site is currently unavailable, return scheduled early next week.
This is the biggest patch day one we’ve ever released, an excellent team work! And it’s just the beginning!!! #Thepowerofcypes #pes2019
– Bundesliga creates 100 %: 100 % of players created / updates (detailed stats / faces with internal editor) – real names of teams, logos, Jerseys, coaches name, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Clubs, banners – 100% a D2: real names of teams, logos, Jerseys, coaches name, name + attribution of stadiums, rival clubs, banners – clubs in “other Europe”: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners + creation of Viktorian Plzen (100 % players created, real jerseys, logos etc. ) – Brazilian championship at 100 %: correction of names of fake players + name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % Russian Championship: coaches name, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – Belgian Championship at 100 %: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – Danish championship at 100 %: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % Argentine Championship: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – clubs in “other Latin America”: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – corrections of jerseys for the premier league – details of Juventus jersey – correction of badges now displayed for La Liga, PL, BUNDESLIGA AND SERIE A – Import order advised cypes 2.0 – 1) team group starting with “C2 _ bun” (14): Box No 2 to tick
2) team group starting with “C2 _ C3 _ bun” (4): Box No 2 + NO 3 to tick.
3) team group starting with ” C3 _ ang _ PL ” (20): Box No. 3 (” overwrite image files of the same name “) to tick
4) team group starting with “ang _ sky” (24): no checkbox
5) team group starting with ‘ C2 _ Bre ‘ (9) + ‘ C2 _ EUR _ plz _ CYPES ‘: Box No 2 to tick
6) team group starting with “Bre” (11): no checkbox
7) team group starting with ” EUR ” and ” AML ” (13): no checkbox
8) Team group starting with “Bel _ jup” (16): no checkbox
9) team group starting with “Arg _ Pri” (26): no checkbox
10) team group starting with “Rus _ RPL” (16): no checkbox
11) team group starting with “den _ SUP” (13): no checkbox
12) team “ITA _ ser _ cypes” (1): Box No 3 to tick
We recommend you always check box 3 in case of doubt.
There are 4 new competitions to import also in “Import / export > Import competitions”
/! \ read well everything written below /! \
Konami update of 06/09 to do before installing the patch to get the latest transfers a day (extras > Update)
/! \ patch cypes 1.0 must be installed before installing the 2.0 (2.0 does not contain data of 1.0)
Important: after installing the bundesliga teams of the last patch cypes 2.0, it is necessary to manually modify the composition of the leagues to put the 18 German clubs in the BUNDESLIGA: for this you have to go in: mode edit > format of competitions > number of team engaged > Choose ” 18 ” for ” Championship little ” (= BUNDESLIGA)
Then return then choose the bundesliga and you can slip / dispose of German clubs present in ” other Europe ” in ” Bundesliga. ;)
/! \ important: – remember that if you want to play 2 with team patches (EX: Bayern) it will have to be the second
After a console update usually, you need to connect with all your psn accounts to accept the latest updates of your info etc.
– in the exhibition menu, if you want to play with Bayern (and all teams created), you will need to disable the live update by pressing r3 at the moment
Selection of teams.
(this won’t affect your data)
EGY Super Patch 2019 para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PC.
– Compatible With All Versions & Datapack 3. – Compatible With Online Mode (Kits & Logos). – Added & Fully Licensed Bundes-Liga 2018/2019 With Complete Squads, Logos, Kits, Faces. – Added & Fully Licensed Egypt PL 2018/2019 With Complete Squads, Logos, Kits, Faces. – Corrected & Updated All National Teams Players. – Fully Licensed all English PL Clubs 2019. – Fully Licensed all English Championship Clubs 2019. – Fully Licensed all Spanish La Liga Clubs 2019. - Updated Team Names Commentary For Unlicenced Clubs. – Fully Licensed Juventus Club 2019. – Updates all new transfers and formations for all Clubs. – Added 750+ Minifaces For Players in Game Plan Mode. – Updated Kits for All National Teams. – Updated Rivals & Coaches For All Teams. – Updated Turfs For All Stadiums. – Added Latest Ballpack, Gloves & Bootpack Season 2018/2019. – Corrected & Added Many Faces for Classic Players. – Updated Adboards For All Competitions & Many Teams. – Updated ML Press Room For Many Teams. – Added Missing Teams (Red Star, Salzburg, Rapid Wien & Viktoria Plzen) – Updated Some Graphics For Better Atmosphere. Changelog v2.0:
- Compatible With Datapack 3. - Added Latest Ballpack & Bootpack Season. - Updated Many teams lineups and transfers. - Added Scoreboards For Major Leagues. - Added Press Rooms For Major Teams. - Re-Updated Turf For All Stadiums. - Added Uefa Champions League & Europe League Modes. Credits
Tunizizou, zlac (tools), Hawke (Referre kits, gloves, balls), Hassan Fathi (faces), Majuh (Adboards), Ginda (Evoswitcher)
Super Patch....Super Pes
Presented By MODY 99, 2009-2019
Requires English commentary to be installed and active ingame. This pack is an ‘All in One’. Always replace previous version with new. Designed for PES2019. Likely fine for 2018, 2017 and 2016 aswell. All new team/player callnames added to edit mode available for assignment to any player and unlicensed team. All additions added to licensed IDs as well to aid automatic assignment. Licensed teams can either use assigned callname or “Default” in edit mode. “Default” will use licensed ID callname. This pack also includes additional extra situational callname variety. Features:
Player Callnames: 1960 original + 4239 added Total = 6199 Team Callnames: 1 Albania, 33 Argentina, 3 Austria, 8 Azerbaijan, 1 Belarus 17 Belgium, 3 Bosnia, 26 Brazil, 1 Bulgaria, 18 Chile 16 China, 20 Colombia, 11 Croatia, 1 Cyprus, 3 Czech 14 Denmark, 167 England, 1 Finland, 46 France, 108 Germany 4 Greece, 78 International, 18 Iran, 146 Italy, 4 Japan 1 Macedonia, 24 Malaysia, 19 Mexico, 1 Montenegro, 20 Netherlands 3 Northern Ireland, 1 Norway, 19 Poland, 42 Portugal, 2 Romania 20 Russia, 2 Saudi Arabia, 19 Scotland, 4 Serbia, 1 Slovakia 3 Slovenia, 153 Spain, 1 Sweden, 3 Switzerland, 19 Turkey 1 UAE, 2 Ukraine, 1 Venezuela, 5 Wales Total = 1114 How to install:
Extract ‘Preds2019_EnglishCallnames.cpk’ to your PES2019 Download folder. Update DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris. Disclaimer:
Please do not rip the audio from this pack and advertise as your own. Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
set brightnes and contrast in game menu on your taste do not use any reshade fxs not compatible with other turf/grass/pitch mods