This mod inserts the following into PES 2019:
- UEFA Champions League 2018 adboards into the European Club Championship - UEFA Europa League 2018 adboards into the European Masters Cup - UEFA Super Cup 2018 adboards into the European Super Cup - 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia adboards into the International Cup - FIFA Club World Cup adboards into the Club International Cup - DFB-Pokal 2018 adboards into the PEU Cup - UEFA Euro 2016 adboards into the European Cup - Copa America Chile 2015 adboards into the American Cup - 2015 AFC Asian Cup adboards into the Asia-Oceanian Cup - Global adboards for all other matches This mod is not online compatible!
created by majuh
How to Install:
Move the CPK file into the folder "steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download\", then add an entry for it in your existing DpFileList.bin or generate a new DpFileList.bin containing this entry.
– Scoreboards: Random (BBC Sport, ESPN, Fox Soccer, Skysport), UCL & UEL
– Entrance: UCL & UEL
– Trophy: UEL
– No Replay Logo
– No Ball Cursor
– Extract and install to your PES 2019 folder.
– Run PES 2019 from the Tools.
– Juce, nesa, Txak, Predator002, PesWorld, G-Style, Genko06, Westham77.
– Nombres Reales
– Fotos Dt
– Algunos jugadores creados editor interno
Agradeciemtos especiales por los kits que aparecen en el Of. Y en especial a mi hijo "Dieguito" quien es mi motivacion para llevar acabo este trabajo.
– 350 for Brazilian Temans – New Kits for Brazilian Teams – Borussia Dortmund and Bayern München 100% Faces, kits – Names and Logos 100% For Teams, Leagues and Cup – Conmebol Sudamericana, Conmebol Libertadores, U.C.L And U.E.L – New Adboards for Copa do Brasil, Campeonato Brasileiro, Libertadores, UCL, UEL, Campeonato Uruguayo – New ballpack, bootpack and stadiums – HD teamchantpack for All Brazilian Teams + Boca Juniors, River Plate and Peñarol -- J-League, China Super League and Bundesliga 50% kits
NOTE: The Messi boot is made on the 2018 Nemeziz texture.
Install CPK Version:
Place the “Boot Pack V4.cpk” in the PES2019 download folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\download” & add to DpFileList.bin with DpFileList Generator 2019 v1.1 by @Baris
Install Sider Version:
Place the “Boots” folder inside your Sider folder & add the line cpk.root = “.\Boots” to your sider.ini
NOTE:2 To use this pack correctly turn off Live Update. NOTE:3 This is an AIO Pack..uninstall any previous boot packs to avoid conflicts. NOTE:4 My/Our Packs are compatible with all patches..If you use Switchers & have problems with any packs ask the makers of the switchers not me..I take no responsibility for switchers/modules that I have not made. Credits:
Paul81118 Hawke juce / nesa24 for Sider shawminator for CGPE
– Extract the archive with 7zip and copy .cpk file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\download\ – Open and select DLC in DpFileList Generator (by Baris or MjTs) – Add .cpk as last checked, generate new DpFileList and enjoy your game!
Bootpack de Tisera09 para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PC.
Extract “[PES19] Bootpacl V2 by Tisera09.7z” and copy .cpk file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019\download\ Open and select DLC in DpFileList Generator (by Baris or MjTs) Add .cpk as last checked, generate new DpFileList.
How to use it
Extract PES2019_ZOOMPATCH.7z and copy to folder where pes2019.exe is Run PES2019_TOOLBOX.exe and Click DISABLE or ENABLED
all thanks to master @nesa24
Thanks to the work by editor Robldea2015, with the collaboration of Cristian Nippon, Seba Facemaker, Mckmufla2 and AMX Editions, the 1st Version of the Option File of the Scotiabank Championship First A + Lotus Championship First B for PES 2019 of PS4 of Editemos PES Community!
The 16 teams of the 1st Division of Chilean football have special details to make this league much more enjoyable in PES 2019!
For its part, the 16 teams of the First B Chilean are present, faithfully recreated in this great patch, with their uniforms and templates updated to date!
Credits Campeonato Scotiabank (Primera A):
Robldea2015 (Editor Principal del Option File) Seba Facemaker (Facemaker) Rodrigo PES (Facemaker) Mckmufla2 (Facemaker) Credits Campeonato Loto (Primera B):
Robldea2015 (Editor Principal del Option File) Cristian Nippon (Kitmaker) AMX Editions (Editor) Seba Facemaker (Facemaker) PES Logos (Logos) Rodrigo PES Matias Forus
Classic Option File para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PS4.
BARCELONA 1999-00 BARCELONA 2005-06 INTERNAZIONALE 2005-07 JUVENTUS 2001-03 LIVERPOOL 2004-06 ARSENAL 2003-05 MILAN 2005-07 PORTO 2004-06 REAL MADRID 2002-04 REAL MADRID 2006-07 and more.
new lut! luts values is optimized dark effect is minimized (brightness 55 in game menu) influence on other colors is minimized yellow shade is minimized more greener colors for all turfs
League Adboards for Majuh adboard pack.
EPL, SkyBet , Liga Santander, Serie A,SPFL, Jupiler Pro, Toto SuperLig, Russian Premier League, Brasileirao, Argentina, Chile , Liga Aguila Team Adboards: EPL top6, Celtic, Rangers,Atletico Madrid, Barca, Real Madrid Also Copa Libertadores Update Serie A Adboards for Guseppi Meazza, San Siro, Stadio Olimpico and Stadio Orione Superliga Argentina now with Hugimen lawn mods Credits
Majuh adboard pack (adboard template) Chosefs (adboard template, 2018/19 adidas textures) Evoweb community (used a lot of textures to make adboards) Hugimen
This is a Competition Kit Server to be able to have specific kits/fonts for every competition automatically switched.
Update for the PTE Version 3.0 Features new UCL/USC/UEL Kit Updates for Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and more Promotion/Relegation Fonts for some leagues added (excluding the UCL/UEL Teams) Minimum version of Sider required: 5.1.1
* doesn’t need previous version.
Installation (PTE Patch):
Unpack the archive into your PES2019 folder. PTE Version 3.0 needs to be installed before Optional: Customize map_competitions.txt files to add more competition kit folders in content\comp_kit-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt file).
To enable again uncheck the checkbox then apply patch.
For PES2019 v1.01.01 DataPack v1.01
* To Restore crowd and flag area to normal again, remove PES2019.exe then rename PES2019.exe.bak to PES2019.exe
Konami update of 30/08 to do before installing the patch (extras > Update)
/! \ all club jerseys are installed in size l (2048 x2048, the best resolution possible) /! \
– 100 % of competitions: real names & logos for all leagues and cuts – 100 % of League 1: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of League 2: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the Eredivisie: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of Serie A: Name / Logo / Jerseys FOR JUVENTUS + name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 90 % of La Liga: real names of the teams, logos, Jerseys, name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, rival clubs, banners (missing the guardian jersey of alavés / Rayo Vallecano / SD Huesca & the 2 Th Girona Jersey / update of jerseys planned in the next patch) – 100 % of la liga our: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the raiffeisen super league: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % of the ladbrokes premiership: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – creation of 4 BUNDESLIGA TEAMS: Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and Leipzig: 100 % of players created, with statistics, details, faces modelled via internal game tool + Name / Logo / Team Jerseys + coaches name, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – other Europe: name of coaches, name + award of stadiums, Rival Club, banners for schalke 04 and Bayer Leverkusen – National teams of Europe: 100 % of the real names of players (Bosnia & Serbia) + 100 % of jerseys (updated to predict in a next patch) – National teams of Africa: 100 % of the real names of players + 100 % of jerseys (updated to predict in a next patch) – North American National Teams: 100 % of real player names – added real players in Brazil National Team – Juventus, Bayern Munich and Dortmund have a 4th jersey that is a copy of the home jersey with the official uefa badges on sleeves for more realism when you play in champions league mode! – More The next patch will bring badges for other champions league teams!
After a console update usually, you need to connect with all your psn accounts to accept the latest updates of your info etc.
– in the exhibition menu, if you want to play with Bayern (and all teams created), you will need to disable the live update by pressing r3 at the moment Selection of teams. (this won’t affect your data)
External Credits: Angeltorero Kits (https://www.facebook.com/kitsAngeltoreroPES2016/) / Qfabivsmaximo (https://twitter.com/QFABIVSMAXIMO) / Lucas RK (https://www.facebook.com/KitmakerLucasRK/)
– the cypes site is currently unavailable, return scheduled early next week.
This is the biggest patch day one we’ve ever released, an excellent team work! And it’s just the beginning!!! #Thepowerofcypes #pes2019
– Bundesliga creates 100 %: 100 % of players created / updates (detailed stats / faces with internal editor) – real names of teams, logos, Jerseys, coaches name, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Clubs, banners – 100% a D2: real names of teams, logos, Jerseys, coaches name, name + attribution of stadiums, rival clubs, banners – clubs in “other Europe”: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners + creation of Viktorian Plzen (100 % players created, real jerseys, logos etc. ) – Brazilian championship at 100 %: correction of names of fake players + name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – 100 % Russian Championship: coaches name, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – Belgian Championship at 100 %: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – Danish championship at 100 %: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – 100 % Argentine Championship: name of coaches, name + Stadium Attribution, Rival Club, banners – clubs in “other Latin America”: name of coaches, name + attribution of stadiums, Rival Club, banners – corrections of jerseys for the premier league – details of Juventus jersey – correction of badges now displayed for La Liga, PL, BUNDESLIGA AND SERIE A – Import order advised cypes 2.0 – 1) team group starting with “C2 _ bun” (14): Box No 2 to tick
2) team group starting with “C2 _ C3 _ bun” (4): Box No 2 + NO 3 to tick.
3) team group starting with ” C3 _ ang _ PL ” (20): Box No. 3 (” overwrite image files of the same name “) to tick
4) team group starting with “ang _ sky” (24): no checkbox
5) team group starting with ‘ C2 _ Bre ‘ (9) + ‘ C2 _ EUR _ plz _ CYPES ‘: Box No 2 to tick
6) team group starting with “Bre” (11): no checkbox
7) team group starting with ” EUR ” and ” AML ” (13): no checkbox
8) Team group starting with “Bel _ jup” (16): no checkbox
9) team group starting with “Arg _ Pri” (26): no checkbox
10) team group starting with “Rus _ RPL” (16): no checkbox
11) team group starting with “den _ SUP” (13): no checkbox
12) team “ITA _ ser _ cypes” (1): Box No 3 to tick
We recommend you always check box 3 in case of doubt.
There are 4 new competitions to import also in “Import / export > Import competitions”
/! \ read well everything written below /! \
Konami update of 06/09 to do before installing the patch to get the latest transfers a day (extras > Update)
/! \ patch cypes 1.0 must be installed before installing the 2.0 (2.0 does not contain data of 1.0)
Important: after installing the bundesliga teams of the last patch cypes 2.0, it is necessary to manually modify the composition of the leagues to put the 18 German clubs in the BUNDESLIGA: for this you have to go in: mode edit > format of competitions > number of team engaged > Choose ” 18 ” for ” Championship little ” (= BUNDESLIGA)
Then return then choose the bundesliga and you can slip / dispose of German clubs present in ” other Europe ” in ” Bundesliga. ;)
/! \ important: – remember that if you want to play 2 with team patches (EX: Bayern) it will have to be the second
After a console update usually, you need to connect with all your psn accounts to accept the latest updates of your info etc.
– in the exhibition menu, if you want to play with Bayern (and all teams created), you will need to disable the live update by pressing r3 at the moment
Selection of teams.
(this won’t affect your data)
EGY Super Patch 2019 para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 de PC.
– Compatible With All Versions & Datapack 3. – Compatible With Online Mode (Kits & Logos). – Added & Fully Licensed Bundes-Liga 2018/2019 With Complete Squads, Logos, Kits, Faces. – Added & Fully Licensed Egypt PL 2018/2019 With Complete Squads, Logos, Kits, Faces. – Corrected & Updated All National Teams Players. – Fully Licensed all English PL Clubs 2019. – Fully Licensed all English Championship Clubs 2019. – Fully Licensed all Spanish La Liga Clubs 2019. - Updated Team Names Commentary For Unlicenced Clubs. – Fully Licensed Juventus Club 2019. – Updates all new transfers and formations for all Clubs. – Added 750+ Minifaces For Players in Game Plan Mode. – Updated Kits for All National Teams. – Updated Rivals & Coaches For All Teams. – Updated Turfs For All Stadiums. – Added Latest Ballpack, Gloves & Bootpack Season 2018/2019. – Corrected & Added Many Faces for Classic Players. – Updated Adboards For All Competitions & Many Teams. – Updated ML Press Room For Many Teams. – Added Missing Teams (Red Star, Salzburg, Rapid Wien & Viktoria Plzen) – Updated Some Graphics For Better Atmosphere. Changelog v2.0:
- Compatible With Datapack 3. - Added Latest Ballpack & Bootpack Season. - Updated Many teams lineups and transfers. - Added Scoreboards For Major Leagues. - Added Press Rooms For Major Teams. - Re-Updated Turf For All Stadiums. - Added Uefa Champions League & Europe League Modes. Credits
Tunizizou, zlac (tools), Hawke (Referre kits, gloves, balls), Hassan Fathi (faces), Majuh (Adboards), Ginda (Evoswitcher)
Super Patch....Super Pes
Presented By MODY 99, 2009-2019
Requires English commentary to be installed and active ingame. This pack is an ‘All in One’. Always replace previous version with new. Designed for PES2019. Likely fine for 2018, 2017 and 2016 aswell. All new team/player callnames added to edit mode available for assignment to any player and unlicensed team. All additions added to licensed IDs as well to aid automatic assignment. Licensed teams can either use assigned callname or “Default” in edit mode. “Default” will use licensed ID callname. This pack also includes additional extra situational callname variety. Features:
Player Callnames: 1960 original + 4239 added Total = 6199 Team Callnames: 1 Albania, 33 Argentina, 3 Austria, 8 Azerbaijan, 1 Belarus 17 Belgium, 3 Bosnia, 26 Brazil, 1 Bulgaria, 18 Chile 16 China, 20 Colombia, 11 Croatia, 1 Cyprus, 3 Czech 14 Denmark, 167 England, 1 Finland, 46 France, 108 Germany 4 Greece, 78 International, 18 Iran, 146 Italy, 4 Japan 1 Macedonia, 24 Malaysia, 19 Mexico, 1 Montenegro, 20 Netherlands 3 Northern Ireland, 1 Norway, 19 Poland, 42 Portugal, 2 Romania 20 Russia, 2 Saudi Arabia, 19 Scotland, 4 Serbia, 1 Slovakia 3 Slovenia, 153 Spain, 1 Sweden, 3 Switzerland, 19 Turkey 1 UAE, 2 Ukraine, 1 Venezuela, 5 Wales Total = 1114 How to install:
Extract ‘Preds2019_EnglishCallnames.cpk’ to your PES2019 Download folder. Update DpFileList.bin using DpFileList Generator by Baris. Disclaimer:
Please do not rip the audio from this pack and advertise as your own. Please credit if you use this pack in your patch.
Hi everyone. This is the combination between my Switcher (ginda01), @MJTS-140914 and all another great modder.
Hope you enjoy it. ;)
Anthems Bundesliga, Community Shield, Chilean Primera División, Copa Libertadores, Danish Superliga, EFL, Eredevisie, FA Cup, FIFA World Cup, ICC, Jupiler Pro League, LaLiga, Liga NOS, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Russian Premier League, Serie A, Spor Toto Super Lig, UEFA Super Cup. Balls: AFC, ANFP, Bundesliga, Bundesliga Winter, CBF, Community Sheild, Copa Libertadores, EFL, Eredivisie, evoPOWER 1, evoPOWER 1 HiVis, FA Cup, FINAL 1 Stamtement UPD, FINAL 1 Statement, Fuerza, Fuerza Hi Vis, Fuerza Max Vis, Infinity Revolution 3.0, Infinity Team, Jupiler Pro League, La Liga, La Liga Hi Vis, Liga NOS, Ligue 1, MERLIN, Neo Pro, Ordem 4 BHM Limited Edition, Ordem 4 CBF BCA, Ordem Campeon Copa America, Ordem Ciento Copa America, Ordem V, Premier League, Premier League Hi Vis, QS, Russian Premier League, Russian Super Cup, Serie A, Serie A Hi Vis, SPFL, STSL, Super Brillant, TRIOMPH Ballon Officiel, TRIPLETTA, UEFA Champions League 18-19, UEFA Champions League Madrid 19 Final, WE-PES Series. Camera Tweaks: Dynamic, Fan View, Live Broadcast. Corner Flags: Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup. Entrances: Coupe de France, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Super Lig, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup. Kits: UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League. Menu Musics: Copa Libertadores, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup. ML Graphics: Coupe de France, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Super Lig, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup. Press Room: Competition: Champions League & Europa League. National: Germany & Spain. Club: AFC Ajax, Atletico de Madrid, Bayern Munchen, Boca Juniors, Borussia Dortmund, Guadalajara, Juventus, Manchester United, Nottingham Forest, PSG, Rayo Vallecano, Real Betis, Real Madrid, Sporting Cristal, Tottenham Hotspur. Referee Kits: Brasileiro, Bundesliga, Community Shield, Coupe de France, EFL, Eredivisie, FA Cup, FIFA World Cup, Generic, Jupiler Pro League, LaLiga, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Serie A, SPL, Super Lig, Superliga Argentina, UEFA Champions League. Scoreboards: BBC Sport, Bundesliga, Copa Argentina, Copa Libertadores, Coupe de France, DFB Pokal, DFL Supercup, Eredivisie, ESPN, FA Cup, Fox Soccer, Jupiler Pro League, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League, Serie A, Sky Sports, Super Lig, Superliga Argentina, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup. Stadiumboards: EFL, Generic, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League. Trophy: Copa Libertadores, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Player of the Year. Winner Presentation: Coupe de France, Ligue 1, Ligue 2, Premier League. Others: No Ball Cursor, BlackBar, Carpet Ads, & Replay. How to install:
Copy all files and folders to PES 2019 installation folder. You can play without EvoSwitcher.exe, but if you want to hear the Anthem. You must play the game from EvoSwitcher. It's your choice ;)
– includes all Konami DataPacks
– real names for all players
– real names logo for all teams
– added real ad-boards for stadiums
– added Bayern Munich
– real kits for all teams- added more real faces
– added and updated a lot of real faces and minifaces
– added real balls
– added 100 boots and 30 gloves
Real name for all players:
due to licences with konami, a lot of teams have players fake names, mostly some Brazilian teams and national teams, in smoke patch we edit the names to have all players correct.
players also have correct ID, no fake ID present in the patch.
added and enhanced a lot of minifaces, used in execo18.
Real name and logo for all teams:
teams that do not have licence have fake names and logo, smoke patch edit all the teams names to be correct and add their correct logo.
Added Bayern Munich:
usually in the first version we do not add any new teams, but since bayern munich have a wide fan base it must be present in the game, a lot of more teams will be added in future versions.
the team is added with correct attributes, real kits and correct formation and tactics.
Added Real kits for all teams:
teams without a licence do not have real kits in the game, smoke patch replaces the fake kits with real kits for all the unlicensed teams.
we recreated all the added kits specially for execo19.
Added real ad-boards:
we have converted the default ad-boards from execo18, all stadiums should have this applied, we will enhance and add more in future versions.
Added more real faces:
smoke patch converted about 200 more real faces from previous version and added them to execo19, we will add more in future versions.
Added real balls:
we have created 20 new balls specially for pes 2019, balls are added for most of the leagues, we added ball for these leagues (Argentine, England both divisions, Spain, Italy, Germany, Chile, champions league, Europa league, world cup, copa america, euro, Portugal, Netherlands, and other special edition balls)
Added more boots and gloves:
we have used all the currently available slots for boots and gloves, we have added 100 new boots and 30 new gloves, we might update them in future versions.
Offline and Konami live update:
we create the patch focusing on offline gaming, when you play online the game will use konami live update data to ensure all players have the same database, so the patch features will not be present such as team names and logo, however some features will remain such as kits, faces, …)
in offline mode you have the option to use live update or smoke patch update, switch between them in team select by pressing the right analogue stick.
1- Extract patch files
download all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don’t move any of the installation files or folders.
2- Run SetupExeco19.exe
run the installer and choose PES 2019 installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors and that the installer finished successfully.
3- Download and install the latest execo19 update (if available)
always check for the latest update as we contentiously try to update the patch.
* you might have to manually copy the edit file from download folder to the game save folder in documents, or delete one in the save folder.
– DO NOT generate dpfilelist
– changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
– adding or updating the game is not the patch responsibility.
– this patch is made to focus on offline modes.
Thanks to all patch fans and anyone who contributed.
– Injects a gameplay mod per game start
Reads all folders in “content/gameplay-loader” and injects randomly one gameplay mod while starting PES 2019 (only per game start, not per match!)
Add unlimited gameplay mods
– You can add as many gameplay mods as you want! Just extract the contents of the modded “dt18_x64.cpk” e.g. with CRI Packed File Maker and put it in “content/gameplay-loader/your-gameplay-mod”. Take a look at the gameplay mods located in content/gameplay-loader as reference.
– Configure default gameplay mod in config.ini
It is also possible to disable choosing a gameplay mod randomly by setting the value “default_gameplay” in gameplay-loader/config.ini to a specified value. However if no default_gameplay is set, it will randomly choose one)
Example 1: default_gameplay = vanilla
Example 2: default_gameplay = dt18_x64_modded_original_2015_1_NEW_Tweaked_Shooting
1) Install sider 5.1.0 (or higher)
2) Copy folders “content” and “modules” to your PES2019 directory and overwrite the directories. No files of sider will be overwritten.
3) Add the following line to your sider.ini:
lua.module = “GameplayLoader.lua”
Credits: (I believe you know it already :D)
juce and nesa24 for sider
zlac and Hawke for writing lua modules (which have inspired this module)
This patch solves a lot of the CPU bugs.
As usual, please backup the corresponding file before replacing with this one…
TS means italian “terzini salgono” and in English it means wingbacks moves in attack but this is only for my memory. Really with this dt18 I tried to have more shoots from outside the area and limits those shits low crosses and avoid that in 1v1 the cpu attacker comes back or pass the ball instead of shooting. I know that not all modifications in dt18 really impact ingame and I know that best patches come from exe as Nesa24 teaches but sometimes from modded dt18 some surprise we can have!
**How to use
Backup your PES2019.exe Copy patched PES2019.exe to your game directory Run game from steam menu [you can also use incas36 dt18_x64-cpk tweak with this patch]
Controls AI Shooting Gameplay speed related things to make it more flexible **Creator
Gameplay is free for all If you wish to support you can by donating via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you are using Sider’s lastest version. If you’ve never used it before, then please get familiarized with how to use it (where to install it, how to set it up, etc) It’s VERY easy and it’s the BEST way to mod your PES. Make sure you download all the Stadiums by MJTS. 3 Packs (the first one has 9 Stadiums, the second one has Stamford Bridge Beta and the third one has Santiago Bernabeu) and add them to your game. You can do it either via DPFileList or via LiveCPK. I use the latter. Installation Instructions
After you’ve made sure those two pre-steps are OK:
Copy the two folders inside the GFX MOD 2 pack you’ve downloaded (GFX_MOD and Modules) and paste both folders inside your PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019 main folder. Now, open the file Sider.ini (you can usually find it in PES 2019 root folder, or inside the folder named Sider). After this line: livecpk.enabled = 1 – press enter on your keyboard and add this: cpk.root = ".\GFX_MOD" (you MUST place this above any other CPK.ROOT line, so it has priority). After this line: lua.enabled = 1 – press enter on your keyboard and add this: lua.module = "GFX_MOD.lua" (you MUST place this above any other MODULE line, so it has priority). That’s it! Now, make sure you run Sider.exe before launching PES 2019!
What’s GFX MOD? – A little history.
GFX MOD is a mixture of different techniques.
I started the GFX MOD project for FIFA 16. When everyone was using SweetFX, I discovered a new technique: the Color Grading/Color Correction via LUT editing – That many started to use after that. Then I started the GFX MOD project on PES 2017 and slowly started adding more content to it.
Now, GFX MOD consists on: New set of turfs, brand new day lighting, exclusive new Afternoon type of lighting with new sun position, new night lighting, new textures, color correction, etc for over 37+ Stadiums.
My main focus is to lift the gaming experiences and bring it closer to what you can see on a real football TV broadcast. Most of the work has been compared side by side with actual screenshots/images from TV broadcast in order to make every stadium different, with colors, vibe and atmosphere closer to what you see on TV.
Is GFX MOD 2 compatible with EVO-SWITCHER?
Yes, it is.
Is GFX MOD 2 compatible with PTE PATCH / PES GALAXY / OTHER PATCHES?
Yes, definitely. In fact, I’m using PTE PATCH myself.
Is GFX MOD 2 compatible with other Turf/Pitch/Grass mods?
I would not recommend it. I can’t guarantee it will look as good with other type of turfs, as I’ve adjusted every little detail to work and look as realistic as possible with my own turfs. Try it at your own risk, but I won’t be answering or helping people that’s trying to mix content from GFX MOD 2 with others.
My PES 2019 is running slower / stuttering / lagging with GFX MOD 2
First of all, make sure it’s not something else. A different patch/module. Try rebooting your PC and see if there was any program/malware slowing your PC down. If you’re 100% it’s the GFX MOD 2, then you should probably remove it, because... unfortunately, your PC might not be a high-end PC with enough power to run it. It would be rare, but it’s possible. I can’t do anything about that.
Can I use content from your GFX MOD 2 in my own MOD/PATCH?
Yes. All I ask for in return for the 100+ hours I’ve spent working on this mod is:
Credit me (I’m Chuny on Evo-Web and my real name is Fede De Blasio). Leave a link for the GFX MOD 2 Thread at Evo-Web in your post (whether it’s on Facebook, Twitter, or any Forum). If you share it via Twitter, please mention me (@FDBmusic) Credits
I would like to thank all these people, in no particular order, that have helped me or contributed to the GFX MOD in one way or another.
Juce, MJTS, Nesa, Mohamed Alaa, Hawke, Zlac, Shawminator, Konami, PES Team.
Thank you for the support! I hope you enjoy it!
Fede De Blasio.
Infinity Patch 2019 para el Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 de PC.
Updated All Leagues and Teams 2019 Last January 2019 Transfers New Faces From PES 2019 PES19 Games Play, Scoreboard, Replay Logo, Graphic and Adboards New Kits For All Clubs and Many More. How To Install:
Extract Patch Files, Move Kitserver to PES 2009 Folder, Open kitserver folder and go to setup open it and click install, Move KONAMI to Documents. Credit : original patch makers, Strongz.