The Award-Winning “2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa” commentary, formed by Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend, has been ported and optimized for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, allowing football fans to play their favorite matches like never before, in a completely new match-day atmosphere era, with improved scripts responsiveness, all new authenticity, compact Installer, and more.
- Brand New Authenticity: Probably the best commentating team ever met in a football video game, formed by Clive Tyldesley, and joined every match by the expert analyzer, Andy Townsend, is now ready to take the match atmosphere to a new, higher, and more realistic level, in Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.
- Revamped Experience: Discover the new key elements of your favorite game commentary. The improved scripts responsiveness is going to deliver a more complete experience, new inclusions, such as specific “World Cup” speeches, over 250 brand new player callnames and improved tactics samples, being also added, to make sure the gamers will notice a big change from the first match they take part in. Hearing both commentators getting excited in a very natural way, will make gamers feel the moment like never before in the entire PES history.
- Advanced Compatibility: Every fan who owns a PC version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is able to enjoy the superior quality of the patch, even without having the UK version which includes the original English commentary by default. In addition, the patch is officially Online Compatible, allowing fans to fight for the UEFA Champions League trophy in a much more polished atmosphere.
- Maximum Compression: Not having a very fast Internet Connection doesn’t mean downloading the Installer file will take years or so, as the commentary has been coded and structured not to absorb a big size on your HDD, plus the additional maximum compression process that has been done for the patch installation (.exe) file.
- Free Download: PES gamers can get the entire quality patch package for free.
- Easy-To-Use and Fast Installer
- High-Quality Samples
- Download the patch from a mirror located above.
- When downloading the commentary patch, make a back-up of both dt00_e.img and dt05_e.img files located in your PES 2011/img Folder.
Once the downloading has finished, open the “2010 FIFA World Cup – English Commentary Patch” .exe file, choose a few options and let the installer to the rest of the work.
- NOTE: The Installer may freeze for a minute, untill the patch installation is complete, so don’t cancel it.
- After that, enjoy PES 2011 like never before !
- If you don’t like the patch, use the “Uninstall” File located in your main PES 2011 Folder, and copy the original Commentary files you have made a back-up to (Step 2) in your PES 2011/img Folder right after that.
Warning !!! If you delete the patch and you don’t add another dt00_e.img and dt05_e.img files in your PES 2011/img folder, the game will crash on startup.
- KONAMI @ Tokyo (Pro Evolution Soccer 2011)
- EA Sports @ Canada (2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Commentary)
- Winning Eleven Next-Gen Team (AFS Explorer)
- Sony Corporation (Sound Forge 10)
- Rinaldo (Sound Master 10)
- Evo-Web Forums (s03_h4nd1 – Commentary Pop-Ups Editing ; Selected BETA Testers)