Swiss aims to be an all-in-one homebrew utility for the Nintendo GameCube.
Can browse the following devices
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card via SDGecko
- DVD (-/+R) via Disc Drive
- Qoob Pro flash memory
- USB Gecko remote file storage
- SD/SDHC via Wasp/WKF
- Samba via BBA
- Wode Jukebox
- Memory cards
- GameCube with controller
- A way to boot homebrew
- Download latest Swiss release and extract its contents.
- Copy the compressed Swiss DOL file found in the DOL folder to the device/medium you are using to boot homebrew.
- Launch Swiss, browse your device and load a DOL or GCM!
If the above steps do not work, try using the non-compressed Swiss DOL file.
|Left Joysitck or D-Pad||Navigate through the UI|
|B||Enter/Exit Bottom Menu|
- The top heading shows the version number, commit number, and revision number of Swiss.
- The left panes show what device you are using.
The largest portion is the Swiss file browser, through which you can navigate files and folders. The top of every folder includes a
..option, and selecting this moves you back up a folder.
The bottom pane, from the left:
- Device Selection
- Global Settings, Advanced Settings, and Current Game Settings
- System Information, Device Info, and Credits
- Return to top of file system
- Restart GameCube
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.4 r756 See changelog
- Make less calls when reading banner data, standardise it with a struct
- Fix banner description display when carriage return is present
- Fix read/size issue when banner is at the end of the file
- Make use of EXILock callback for transmit.
- Make use of __OSMaskInterrupts/__OSUnmaskInterrupts.
- Change IGR to call OSResetSystem in idle thread.
- Fix another cause of missed interrupts.
- Don't trap reset button if not using IGR.
- Find __OSUnhandledException and put it in our table.
- Reuse __OSInitSystemCall to install a jump table.
- Smooth things out with the Broadband Adapter.
- Avoid NKit message on WODE entries by setting entry size to DISC_SIZE
- Fix issues with timer 2+.
- Fix FAT disk status.
- Remove signatures that are no longer needed.
- Add signatures found in 007: Everything or Nothing.
- Change identification method for GCLoader.
- Set second disc first as a workaround for a firmware bug.
- Other minor corrections for GCLoader.
- Refactor read scheduling.
- Do our own scheduling.
- Remove workaround for race hazard in Luigi's Mansion.
- Remove game-specific patch for Viewtiful Joe (Europe).
- Warn against broken shrinking tools.
- Go to real mode for user DSI exception handler.
- Add game-specific patch for The Hobbit.
- Fix crash in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. (thanks tueidj!)
- Show true streaming audio status.
- Fix EXI speed selection after changing device.
- Add signatures for Batman: Vengeance's apploader.
- Add stateBusy signature for Super Mario Sunshine's apploader.
- Try Serial Port 2 first.
- Fix SD Card detection.
- Really adhere to EXI speed setting.
- Remove nonsense.
- Bring PAD patching up to current standards.
- Add PAD signatures for BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Add PAD signatures for The Dodger Demo.
- Add PADInit signature for Sega Soccer Slam.
- Add PAD signatures for Killer7 prototypes.
- Add some signatures for Killer7 prototypes.
- Add EXI signatures for Sega Soccer Slam.
- Add missed OSResetSystem signature.
- Change things up a bit.
- Add missed signature for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Some refactoring.
- Prevent our tower of cards from collapsing.
- Add DVD signatures for The Dodger Demo.
- Document some game-specific patches.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc.
- Add game-specific patch for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Clean up game-specific patch for F-Zero GX.
- Add game-specific patch for Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Fix crash in BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Stub out __VIInit.
- Add some signatures found in BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon Channel.
- Separate out game-specific patches for streaming audio.
- Add signatures found in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Add game-specific patch for Second Sight.
- Add game-specific patch for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- Add exception for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
- Patch EXISelectSD.
- Add signatures for Pokémon Colosseum.
- This release adjusts the SD card read timeout in-game to match with what libOGC has, it will only apply to SD cards from a memory card slot or SD2SP2. It may improve the situation where a SD card works in Swiss/other homebrew but fails to boot ISO files.
- Match libOGC's R1 timeout.
- Other minor optimizations have also been made to in-game patches.
This release fixes read errors using the alternate reads (issue #244):
- Fix random missed interrupt.
- Fix Game Boy Player Start-up Disc soft reset.
- Update FatFs to R0.14.