Swiss aims to be an all-in-one homebrew utility for the Nintendo GameCube.
Can browse the following devices
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card via SDGecko
- DVD (-/+R) via Disc Drive
- Qoob Pro flash memory
- USB Gecko remote file storage
- SD/SDHC via Wasp/WKF
- Samba via BBA
- Wode Jukebox
- Memory cards
- GameCube with controller
- A way to boot homebrew
- Download latest Swiss release and extract its contents.
- Copy the compressed Swiss DOL file found in the DOL folder to the device/medium you are using to boot homebrew.
- Launch Swiss, browse your device and load a DOL or GCM!
If the above steps do not work, try using the non-compressed Swiss DOL file.
|Left Joysitck or D-Pad||Navigate through the UI|
|B||Enter/Exit Bottom Menu|
- The top heading shows the version number, commit number, and revision number of Swiss.
- The left panes show what device you are using.
The largest portion is the Swiss file browser, through which you can navigate files and folders. The top of every folder includes a
..option, and selecting this moves you back up a folder.
The bottom pane, from the left:
- Device Selection
- Global Settings, Advanced Settings, and Current Game Settings
- System Information, Device Info, and Credits
- Return to top of file system
- Restart GameCube
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.5 r912 See changelog
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
- Disable game settings not supported by current device.
- Show total disc number and found status.
- Invalidate disc ID after accessing it.
- Minor DI emulation accuracy improvements.
- Increase disc change time to 1.5 seconds.
- Allocate audio buffer from low arena.
- Pass low arena to hypervisor.
- Add OS signatures found in Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II.
- Add OS signatures found in Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc October 2001.
- Disable Star Wars: The Clone Wars' fastload.