Swiss aims to be an all-in-one homebrew utility for the Nintendo GameCube.
Can browse the following devices
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card via SDGecko
- DVD (-/+R) via Disc Drive
- Qoob Pro flash memory
- USB Gecko remote file storage
- SD/SDHC via Wasp/WKF
- Samba via BBA
- Wode Jukebox
- Memory cards
- GameCube with controller
- A way to boot homebrew
- Download latest Swiss release and extract its contents.
- Copy the compressed Swiss DOL file found in the DOL folder to the device/medium you are using to boot homebrew.
- Launch Swiss, browse your device and load a DOL or GCM!
If the above steps do not work, try using the non-compressed Swiss DOL file.
|Left Joysitck or D-Pad||Navigate through the UI|
|B||Enter/Exit Bottom Menu|
- The top heading shows the version number, commit number, and revision number of Swiss.
- The left panes show what device you are using.
The largest portion is the Swiss file browser, through which you can navigate files and folders. The top of every folder includes a
..option, and selecting this moves you back up a folder.
The bottom pane, from the left:
- Device Selection
- Global Settings, Advanced Settings, and Current Game Settings
- System Information, Device Info, and Credits
- Return to top of file system
- Restart GameCube
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.5 r1085 See changelog
- Add recent list
- Consolidate autoload / recent handling code into one
- Add DOL/ELF support to recent list
- Only update recent list if something has been updated
- Fix 2 disc game detection (fixes issue when the second disc is outside of visible view too)
- Cheats are now dynamically allocated, limit of 512 codes per cheat.
- Fix Multi-Game discs
- Unlock NR drives
- Fix time/temp label overlap on large components such as the folder destination selector
- Update patreon list
- Update Redump database.
- Other minor changes.
- Optimize in-game reset.
- Optimize interrupt service routines.
- Find __OSInterruptInit.
- Continue Dolphin SDK archaeology.
- Fix heap corruption moving down recent entries.
- Patch NPDP Reader IPLs.
- Trap NPDP commands in IPL.
- Update apploader. (extremscorner/cubeboot-tools@80772bf)
- Patch TDEV IPL.
- Identify TDEV.
- Update apploader. (extremscorner/cubeboot-tools@495f182)
- Update FatFs to R0.14b.
- Identify NR Reader and NPDP Reader.
- Fix disc drive firmware dumping.
- Fix time/temperature display on blank screens.
- Fix force vertical filter in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
- Fix framebuffer initialization in LOADRDVD/STUBRDVD.ELF.
- Fix patching STUBRDVD.elf in Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (Europe).