Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#, for Switch, Nintendo 3DS and GameCube.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
Nintendo 3DS savedata containers use an AES MAC that cannot be emulated without the 3DS's keys, thus a resigning service is required (svdt, save_manager, JKSM, or SaveDataFiler).
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Que novedades incluye la versión 26.01.20
- Added: Form Argument legality checks. Alcremie, Runerigus, Yamask, Hoopa, and Furfrou. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Added: More static encounter locations.
- Fixed: Footprint ribbon is now checked for Gen8.
- Fixed: Slowpoke-1 Hidden Ability is now banned, and bred Mimikyu now allows Hidden Ability.
- Changed: A little bit of the program's internal structures have been tweaked for performance.
- Added: Gen8 Block Research/Export/Import tool, with direct block edits.
- Can swap in a full Fashion block, for example. Or, edit your title screen to show 6 Magikarp!
- Edit things directly! Known block objects can be selected, and all exposed Properties can be changed.
- Can compare two saves to see what blocks/values changed.
- Added: Gen5 Subway score editing. Thanks @egzn!
- Added: More event flag/const have been documented. Thanks @FeralFalcon & @asterysx!
- Fixed: Internal API changes for more Thread safety. (People reuse PKHeX.Core in multithreaded applications, and the Rand utility didn't work correctly).
- Fixed: German translation no longer misbehaves for certain ribbons.
- Fixed: Handling for Form Arguments is now performed correctly. Will no longer clear for Runerigus on edit.
- Fixed: Gen7 LGPE Dumping of Go Park Entities with invalid file names are now sanitized before saving. Thanks @xJam-es!
- ixed: Gen4 HGSS Pokéwalker course unlock cheat now works as intended.
- Changed: Gen8 SWSH Block reading/writing is now much more efficient.
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE Awakening Values are now applied more liberally via Control-click Random. Only an attack IV of 0 will not add AVs. Thanks slp32!
- Changed: Spanish Translation updated. Thanks @egzn!
- Updated: Banlist now checks for unavailable forms and unavailable hidden abilities
- Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @BetaLeaf, @crzyc, @Bappsack & @ReignOfComputer
- Changed: Rewrote EvolutionTree and MemoryVerifier to better handle the new rules that were introduced in Gen8.
- Added: Gen6 In-game trades are now checked for their Memory values.
- Added: $suggest for Ball, sets a legal ball, with preference for color matching.
- Added: $shiny0 for square shinies.
- Added: $suggestAll for all TR moves
- Added: $suggest for all legal Ribbons, and $suggestNone to remove all but required ribbons.
- Changed: Gen7 LGP/E now uses the large box sprites. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: Alcremie can now specify the topping type (next to form).
- Added: Click the Nature/StatNature labels to copy the other's value.
- Added: Gen8 trainer card's trainer number can now be edited via the Trainer Editor.
- Fixed: Gen5 CGear Background import from file now works. Thanks @CyraFen!
- Fixed: Gen3 Blank Saves now behave correctly when setting a slot.
- Fixed: VC origin sprite (GameBoy) now displays properly.
- Unban scrafty / scraggy HA
- WasLink comparison fix
- Updates for invalid genNumber
- Fixed flag error in Parsed
- Added 2 additional static encapsulation slots
- Minor updates
- Fixed the anchoring of the textbox
- Only recording flags are allowed for Move  are enabled.
Introducing Sword/Shield support! Thanks @SciresM and @sora10pls for troubleshooting prior to release!
- Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for Generation 8 parsing.
- Bag editing, Pokédex, and Trainer Info editing is provided.
- Changed: PKHeX.Core.dll is now merged in with the main executable.
- Changed: PKHeX.WinForms spriting has now been split into a separate project. On build, it is merged into the main executable.
- Changed: .NET Core 3 support added for WinForms builds. .NET Framework 4.6 build is still the main build option.
- Changed: Project internals now use C# language version 8, the latest. Nullable compiler checks enabled for PKHeX.Core.
- Removed: Mono build no longer required due to font loading rework. No platform specific code remains!
- Changed: Slot grids are now generated instead of manually created. Party and Battle Box now appear differently.
- Changed: Encounter Slot generators now use game-specific logic to yield slots.
- Fixed: Gen6 Fashion for females now exposes the remaining fields.
- Fixed: Legality parsing for misc things fixed. Thanks @Rayqo, @steph9009, @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Mystery Gift received flags are now set correctly. Thanks tsubasa830!
- Fixed: Loading box data binaries now applies it to the current box. Thanks @PKMWM1!
- Fixed: Gen4 Poketch now behaves correctly in the editor, no longer deleting itself.