Que novedades incluye la versión 0.4 r798 See changelog
Cleaning up the mess from the previous release, the Wiikey Fusion should now work better than ever, including 2-disc support.
A long-standing bug causing crashes with DVD/GCLoader and patch fragments has been fixed.
There's now the option of booting games through the GameCube Main Menu. This feature has some issues still, but it mostly work. Current game settings apply, so it can be seen in progressive scan.
- Add exception for PAL games booted through IPL.
- Show disc number when other disc has been found.
- Generalize text encoding patch for early SDK.
- Remove debug log spam.
- Add text encoding patch for BS2.
- Add region patch for BS2.
- Add video patches for BS2.
- Port Wiikey Fusion over to the new patches.
- Add boot through IPL feature.
- Rewrite workaround for CPU lockup on EFB Z peek during a copy operation.
- Fix DVD read starting in the alignment for a previous patched file.
- Don't allocate audio streaming buffer for new patches.
- Reimplement DVD-R spin-up.
- Added check of SP2 slot for cheats when on a different device
DVD/GCLoader have been ported over to the new read patches, and all games are now treated as potentially reloading. This allow certain games, most famously XIII, to be played in progressive scan using an original/backup disc or GCLoader, and also allow other patches to persist across resets. An SD Card Adapter is required for this to function.
If you had disabled the new read patches before, these will be reset to enabled. The option to disable them has been replaced with a more succinct "Emulate Audio Streaming" option. This should also fix cases where they've been inadvertently disabled by the last release. This option only take hold for SD Card Adapters and IDE-EXI.
- Fix comparison with falsely flagged audio streaming.
- Save and compare disc header.
- Port DVD/GCLoader over to the new patches.
- Hide .nkit.iso extension.
- Hide swiss_patches directory upon creation.
- Implement sync ioctl.
- Check other file attributes of existing patch fragments.
- Change "Alternate Read Patches" option for a "Emulate Audio Streaming" option.
- Simply enable interrupts and call OSResetSystem.
- Hijack current thread to call OSResetSystem.
- Patch EXIDetach.
- Tidy up last commit
- Fix issue #301, tidy up some unused warnings
- Display bba_ip on info screen if initialized
- Fix GCLoader device name
- New optional file browser targeted at GCM files
- Push WIP text entry for certain settings
- Fix default game settings for new entries
- Adjust for libOGC changes.
- Add auto speed downgrade.
- Make use of EXILock with SD Gecko and IDE-EXI.
- Make less calls when reading banner data, standardise it with a struct
- Fix banner description display when carriage return is present
- Fix read/size issue when banner is at the end of the file
- Make use of EXILock callback for transmit.
- Make use of __OSMaskInterrupts/__OSUnmaskInterrupts.
- Change IGR to call OSResetSystem in idle thread.
- Fix another cause of missed interrupts.
- Don't trap reset button if not using IGR.
- Find __OSUnhandledException and put it in our table.
- Reuse __OSInitSystemCall to install a jump table.
- Smooth things out with the Broadband Adapter.
- Avoid NKit message on WODE entries by setting entry size to DISC_SIZE
- Fix issues with timer 2+.
- Fix FAT disk status.
- Remove signatures that are no longer needed.
- Add signatures found in 007: Everything or Nothing.
- Change identification method for GCLoader.
- Set second disc first as a workaround for a firmware bug.
- Other minor corrections for GCLoader.
- Refactor read scheduling.
- Do our own scheduling.
- Remove workaround for race hazard in Luigi's Mansion.
- Remove game-specific patch for Viewtiful Joe (Europe).
- Warn against broken shrinking tools.
- Go to real mode for user DSI exception handler.
- Add game-specific patch for The Hobbit.
- Fix crash in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. (thanks tueidj!)
- Show true streaming audio status.
- Fix EXI speed selection after changing device.
- Add signatures for Batman: Vengeance's apploader.
- Add stateBusy signature for Super Mario Sunshine's apploader.
- Try Serial Port 2 first.
- Fix SD Card detection.
- Really adhere to EXI speed setting.
- Remove nonsense.
- Bring PAD patching up to current standards.
- Add PAD signatures for BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Add PAD signatures for The Dodger Demo.
- Add PADInit signature for Sega Soccer Slam.
- Add PAD signatures for Killer7 prototypes.
- Add some signatures for Killer7 prototypes.
- Add EXI signatures for Sega Soccer Slam.
- Add missed OSResetSystem signature.
- Change things up a bit.
- Add missed signature for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Some refactoring.
- Prevent our tower of cards from collapsing.
- Add DVD signatures for The Dodger Demo.
- Document some game-specific patches.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disc.
- Add game-specific patch for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Clean up game-specific patch for F-Zero GX.
- Add game-specific patch for Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Fix crash in BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Stub out __VIInit.
- Add some signatures found in BS2 NTSC Revision 1.0.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon Channel.
- Separate out game-specific patches for streaming audio.
- Add signatures found in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Bonus Disc.
- Add game-specific patch for Second Sight.
- Add game-specific patch for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- Add exception for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.
- Add game-specific patch for Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
- Patch EXISelectSD.
- Add signatures for Pokémon Colosseum.
- This release adjusts the SD card read timeout in-game to match with what libOGC has, it will only apply to SD cards from a memory card slot or SD2SP2. It may improve the situation where a SD card works in Swiss/other homebrew but fails to boot ISO files.
- Match libOGC's R1 timeout.
- Other minor optimizations have also been made to in-game patches.
This release fixes read errors using the alternate reads (issue #244):
- Fix random missed interrupt.
- Fix Game Boy Player Start-up Disc soft reset.
- Update FatFs to R0.14.