Universal-Updater is a 3DS homebrew that allows easy installation and updating of other 3DS homebrew!
Some features include:
- Flexible and easy to make scripts
- Pre-made scripts that anyone can submit available for download from within the app
- Translated to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Customizable interface colors
- Get some useful Homebrew apps thanks to the TinyDB implementation
- Epicpkmn11: Helped me with the JSON parsing stuff and a lot more!
- StackZ: Main Developer of Universal-Updater.
- _Mapple²: Russian
- antoine62: French
- Chips: Portuguese
- David Pires: Portuguese
- Epicpkmn11: Japanese
- lemonnade0: Lithuanian
- Roby Spia: Italian
- StackZ: German and English
- YoSoy: Spanish
- devkitPro, Fincs, Smealum, WinterMute: devkitARM, Libctru, Citro2D, and Citro3D.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.2.1
- Added Chinese (Simplified and Traditional, though Traditional is not fully translated currently)
- Added custom themes
- Prompts now have buttons on the touch screen you can tap in addition to pressing A and B
- Shortened the description so it fits better in the Homebrew Launcher
- Fixed not showing progress bar when self updating
- Fixed not showing a progress bar when downloading the custom font on selecting Ukrainian
- Fixed putting 3DSX files in folders setting not saving
- Fixed sometimes crashing when a download failed
- Fixed apps being set as installed if the installation failed
- Fixed prompts sometimes immediately accepting instead of waiting for another key press
Add Selection to Queuebutton's text max width being bigger than the button