ctr_vercheck was originally created by wolfvak - It was initially intended to be a small application for the Nintendo 3DS to check your current FIRM and OS version only.
I decided to fork this project, and added additional device info similar to PSPident, hence the name 3DSident.
- Current kernel, FIRM and system version detection.
- Display initial system version.
- Model detection with code name and hardware info (Retail/Devboard/Debugger/Capture unit)
- Displays screen type (TN/IPS).
- Displays region.
- Displays language.
- Displays MAC address.
- Displays serial.
- Displays SDMC and NAND CID
- Displays NNID username, principal ID, persistent ID, transferable base ID, country and timezone.
- Displays device ID.
- Displays soap ID.
- Battery charging status.
- AC Adapter connection status.
- Battery percentage (actual battery percentage using mcu::HWC).
- Displays battery voltage (estimated) and unknown format.
- Displays MCU firmware.
- SD detection.
- Displays SD free and total storage capacity.
- Displays CTR free and total storage capacity.
- Displays TWL free and total storage capacity. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays TWL photo free and total storage capacity. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays number of titles installed on SD and NAND.
- Displays number of tickets installed. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays volume slider state and percentage.
- Displays 3D slider state and percentage.
- Displays Wifi signal strength.
- Displays IP address.
- Displays current brightness.
- Display auto-brightness status. (GUI exclusive)
- Display power saving mode. (GUI exclusive)
- Display sound output mode. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays if the console is a debug unit. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays headphone/audio jack status. (GUI exclusive)
- Card slot status and inserted card type (CTR/NAND).
- Displays parental control pin, email address and secret answer. (GUI exclusive)
- Displays home menu ID.
- Displays Wifi slot info (SSID, password and MAC address).
- Displays original/NAND local friend code seed.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.8.0
- Now displays NAND as well as the original local friend code seed. (Useful to know if you've switched your friend code seed before)
- Removed a bunch of unused functions as well as the screenshot feature. (You should be able to use Rosalina now).
- Based off the latest devkitARM toolchain. Both versions are also under one branch now and can be compiled together.
- CIA versions include the new boot logos by FrozenFire
- Added some features from the GUI version - Now displays mac address for all 3 WiFi slots, card slot status and initial firmware version.
- Integrated 3DSident button tester. (Use start + select to activate/deactivate)
- Now uses Citro2D and up-to-date tool chain functions as well as many under the hood improvements.
- Slight improvements to UI to make it sort of similar to the Switch version.