FTP Server for Nintendo 3DS (here the Switch version).
- Appears to work well with a variety of clients.
- Supports multiple simultaneous clients. The 3DS itself only appears to support enough sockets to perform 4-5 simultaneous data transfers, so it will help if you limit your FTP client to this many parallel requests.
- Cutting-edge graphics.
- ALLO (no-op)
- MODE (no-op)
- PASS (no-op)
- STRU (no-op)
- TYPE (no-op)
- USER (no-op)
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0
- Even better graphics than ever (Dear ImGui backend)
- NDS support
- Exit button changed from B to PLUS/START
- User/Password support
- Scrollable log
- Status icons/text (battery/wifi/time)
- "Classic" builds retain console interface
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience