Nintendo Switch Dump Tool
- Generates full Cartridge Image dumps (XCI) with optional certificate removal and optional trimming.
- Generates installable Nintendo Submission Packages (NSP) from base applications, updates and DLCs stored in the inserted game card, SD card and eMMC storage devices.
- Compatible with multigame carts.
- CRC32 checksum calculation for XCI/NSP dumps.
- Full XCI dump verification using XML database from NSWDB.COM (NSWreleases.xml).
- XML database and in-app update via libcurl.
- Precise HFS0 raw partition dumping, using the root HFS0 header from the game card.
- HFS0 partition file data dumping.
- HFS0 partition file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA RomFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA RomFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Manual game card certificate dump.
- Free SD card space checks in place.
- File splitting support for all operations.
- Game card metadata retrieval using NCM and NS services.
- Dump speed calculation, ETA calculation and progress bar.
- Operations related to installed SD/eMMC titles require a keys file located at "sdmc:/switch/prod.keys". Use Lockpick_RCM to generate it.
- MCMrARM, for creating the original application.
- RSDuck, for their vba-next-switch port. It's UI menu code was taken as a basis for this application.
- Foen, for giving me some pretty good hints about how to use the NCM service.
- Yellows8, for helping me fix a silly bug in my implementation of some NCM service IPC calls.
- Björn Samuelsson, for his public domain CRC32 checksum calculation code for C (crc32_fast.c).
- AnalogMan, for his constant support and ideas.
- The folks from ReSwitched, for working towards the creation of a good homebrew ecosystem.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1.4
- Fixed building with latest libnx release.
- Optimized RomFS recursive file dump function to not rely on code recursion as much as before, avoiding stack memory exhaustion problems. Fixes crashes while dumping RomFS data from games with lots of file entries.
- Fixed a bug that made file splitting not take place while manually dumping a file bigger than 4 GiB from the RomFS section of any title.
- Reduced max part size for split files to 0xFFFF0000 bytes in all operations (except for XCI dumps when the "Create directory with archive bit set" option is disabled). Fixes file access problems if the parts are used inside a directory with the archive bit set.
- Removed the removeDirectory() function. fsdevDeleteDirectoryRecursively() is now used instead.
- If a HFS0/ExeFS/RomFS data dump operation is cancelled or fails, a message telling the user to wait until the output directory is fully deleted will now be displayed.
- Improved the cancel button detection mechanism. Regardless of the ongoing operation, holding the button for 2 seconds will now consistently cancel it.
- Progress bar movement is now smoother.