Nintendo Switch Dump Tool
- Generates full Cartridge Image dumps (XCI) with optional certificate removal and optional trimming.
- Generates installable Nintendo Submission Packages (NSP) from base applications, updates and DLCs stored in the inserted game card, SD card and eMMC storage devices.
- Compatible with multigame carts.
- CRC32 checksum calculation for XCI/NSP dumps.
- Full XCI dump verification using XML database from NSWDB.COM (NSWreleases.xml).
- XML database and in-app update via libcurl.
- Precise HFS0 raw partition dumping, using the root HFS0 header from the game card.
- HFS0 partition file data dumping.
- HFS0 partition file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA RomFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA RomFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Manual game card certificate dump.
- Free SD card space checks in place.
- File splitting support for all operations.
- Game card metadata retrieval using NCM and NS services.
- Dump speed calculation, ETA calculation and progress bar.
- Operations related to installed SD/eMMC titles require a keys file located at "sdmc:/switch/prod.keys". Use Lockpick_RCM to generate it.
- MCMrARM, for creating the original application.
- RSDuck, for their vba-next-switch port. It's UI menu code was taken as a basis for this application.
- Foen, for giving me some pretty good hints about how to use the NCM service.
- Yellows8, for helping me fix a silly bug in my implementation of some NCM service IPC calls.
- Björn Samuelsson, for his public domain CRC32 checksum calculation code for C (crc32_fast.c).
- AnalogMan, for his constant support and ideas.
- The folks from ReSwitched, for working towards the creation of a good homebrew ecosystem.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1.3
General changes to the NSP dumping procedure:
- Corrected and updated CNMT XML and NACP XML generation. Thanks to 0Liam!
- Added NACP icon retrieval for each available language.
- Added legalinfo.xml retrieval.
- Added programinfo.xml generation.
Changed the PFS0 file order to the following:
- NCA content files.
- CNMT NCA.
- CNMT XML.
- programinfo.xml (if available).
- NACP icons (if available).
- NACP XML (if available).
- legalinfo.xml (if available).
- Ticket + Certificate chain (if available).
- These changes essentially make the NSP dumps generated by the application comparable to Scene releases that follow the AuditingTool format (like those from groups like BigBlueBox or JRP), as long as the "Remove console specific data" option is enabled and the "Generate ticket-less dump" option is disabled. Happy dumping!
- Because of this, dumping update NSPs from gamecards will require the keys file at "sdmc:/switch/prod.keys" from now on (but only if the bundled update uses titlekey crypto). Base applications and DLCs can still be dumped from gamecards without needing a keys file.
Added ExeFS/RomFS browsing/dumping from game updates.
- Upon entering ExeFS/RomFS menus, it is now possible to select which update is going to be used for ExeFS/RomFS procedures.
In order to dump ExeFS/RomFS content from a installed update for a gamecard title, its respective gamecard must be inserted in the console.
- Likewise, in order to dump ExeFS/RomFS content from a installed update for a SD/eMMC title, its respective base application must be already installed as well.
- Added NSP batch dump mode. Press X while on the SD/eMMC title list to configure the batch dump options and start the process. Supports skipping already dumped titles, dumping selected title types (base applications, updates, DLCs) and dumping titles from a specific source storage (SD, eMMC).
- Added manual directory dumping feature to the RomFS browser. Just enter the directory to be dumped and then press the Y button.
- Added a forced XCI dump option when either the gamecard base application count or their Title IDs can't be retrieved (useful for rare Kiosk gamecards). Press Y at the error message screen to dump the cartridge image to "gamecard.xci".
- Dumped content information is now displayed in the gamecard menu.
- Additionally, if the XCI has already been dumped, information about it will be displayed as well.
- The displayed information about dumped content is now updated after each new dump procedure in both gamecard and SD/eMMC menus.
- The NPDM ACID patching procedure is now performed with Program NCAs from bundled gamecard updates and SD/eMMC titles if the "Generate ticket-less dump" option is enabled.
- Fixed XCI dumping under SX OS.
- Fixed a bug in the DLC NSP dump submenu that made it impossible to change the DLC to be dumped from the selected base application if more than a single DLC is available for it. Thanks to ckurtz22!
- Fixed a bug that made the application get stuck in an endless loop after selecting the SD/eMMC dump option from the main menu if no SD/eMMC titles are available. Thanks to ckurtz22!
- Fixed a bug that made the application return an empty title list if no SD card is inserted or if it contains a "Nintendo" directory from another console (even if there are installed titles in the eMMC). Thanks to ckurtz22!