Nintendo Switch Dump Tool
- Generates full Cartridge Image dumps (XCI) with optional certificate removal and optional trimming.
- Generates installable Nintendo Submission Packages (NSP) from base applications, updates and DLCs stored in the inserted game card, SD card and eMMC storage devices.
- Compatible with multigame carts.
- CRC32 checksum calculation for XCI/NSP dumps.
- Full XCI dump verification using XML database from NSWDB.COM (NSWreleases.xml).
- XML database and in-app update via libcurl.
- Precise HFS0 raw partition dumping, using the root HFS0 header from the game card.
- HFS0 partition file data dumping.
- HFS0 partition file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA ExeFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Program NCA RomFS section file data dumping.
- Program NCA RomFS section file browser with manual file dump support.
- Manual game card certificate dump.
- Free SD card space checks in place.
- File splitting support for all operations.
- Game card metadata retrieval using NCM and NS services.
- Dump speed calculation, ETA calculation and progress bar.
- Operations related to installed SD/eMMC titles require a keys file located at "sdmc:/switch/prod.keys". Use Lockpick_RCM to generate it.
- MCMrARM, for creating the original application.
- RSDuck, for their vba-next-switch port. It's UI menu code was taken as a basis for this application.
- Foen, for giving me some pretty good hints about how to use the NCM service.
- Yellows8, for helping me fix a silly bug in my implementation of some NCM service IPC calls.
- Björn Samuelsson, for his public domain CRC32 checksum calculation code for C (crc32_fast.c).
- AnalogMan, for his constant support and ideas.
- The folks from ReSwitched, for working towards the creation of a good homebrew ecosystem.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1.12
- Fixed RomFS dumping/browsing support for games with base Program NCAs without a RomFS section (e.g. Fortnite, World of Tanks Blitz, etc.). Big thanks to bigkahuna666 for reporting the issue and providing with testing.