Que novedades incluye la versión 4.12
This release fixes an issue that makes the reboot button be shown at the end of the auto update procedure.
- Updated: SX Autoloader 1.30 ( Enabled by default. There will be a new setting to enable and disable in a new RetroReloaded release )
Updated: SX Installer 3.02:
- Fixed issue creating dropbox directories.
- Fixed issue not being able to b-button-exit when using title override instead of forwarder.
- Fixed occasional crash when trying to install games that have corrupted metadata.
- Added support for 9.1.0.
- General font and translation improvements.
- Added option to preload icons.
- Added Help section.
- Added "Recommended" section.
- Added Parental Mode to make app safe for young children.
- Changed game save backup format to store game saves in zip files (much faster syncs to gdrive).
- Disabled sleep when backing up all game saves.
- Added ability to set comments on game save files.
- Improved Retroarch rom loading.
- Rom icon's are now loaded automatically.
- Fixed: Error 2021-0004 when using SX OS with Sys-con (latest version).
- Updated: Incognito RCM supporting Firmware 9.1.0 ( tested and working ).
- Updated: ReiNX with 9.1.0 firmware supported.
- Emunand supported. Use the RetroReloaded emunand switch in the boot screen. It is now valid for Atmosphere & ReiNX. Emunand On/Off.
- Sys-con supported.
- Hombrew Tested.
- Games tested.
- Sigpatches included.
- Notes: If you experience an error 2016-0247, which means imposible to read SD card when using emunand, probably you've got your emummc.ini file corrupt. Open it using Notepad, and remove lines with weird characters. Save and close. Reboot, and it should be fixed.
- Updated: Sys-con 0.5.0 Added DualShock 4 support.