SX Installer is an application for advanced title management, installation and launching.
- - Ability to display games as a table or icons.
- - Installation of NSPs from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB hard disk and NAND.
- - Ability to ignore the firmware requirements during installation.
- - Possibility of adding several security installations.
- - Ability to search titles.
- - Ability to list and delete tickets.
- - Ability to export all keys installed on the system.
- - Ability to overclock to install faster in certain situations.
- - Translation of the user interface in 12 languages.
- - Translation title of metadata in 12 languages.
- - Ability to download and view game graphics (Internet connection required).
- - Ability to list, view and delete application records (allows you to uninstall a DLC or an update)
- - Ability to list installed titles and start them (launch is possible only on 5.x and lower)
- - Ability to list XCI and launch them automatically (launch is possible only 5.x and lower)
- - Ability to list and install new games available, with the ability to install all new games
- - Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
- - Ability to protect users from accidentally executing unsigned code by blocking the installation of all unsigned codes unless explicitly enabled.
- - Ability to list and install the latest updates available for your games, with the ability to install any updates
- - Ability to list and install the latest downloadable content available for your games, with the ability to install all downloadable content.
- - Ability to list all incomplete installations (such as when the SD is corrupted or to exchange SD cards without copying data), with the possibility of reinstalling them all.
- - Ability to list and start NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG and SG1000 RetroArch games.
- - List and launch Homebrew applications
- - File Browser that allows you to browse file systems, delete files (SD only) and copy files (only SD writing is writable)
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.02
- Fixed an issue with creating dropbox directories.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to exit with the b button when using title overwriting instead of transfer.
- Fixed an occasional crash when installing games with corrupted metadata.
- Added support for firmware version 9.1.0.
- General font and translation improvements.
- Added option to preload icons.
- Addition of a help section.
- Addition of the "Recommended" section.
- Addition of Parental mode to make the application safe for young children.
- Modification of the game backup format to store game backups in zip files (much faster synchronization with gdrive).
- Deactivation of standby when saving all game saves.
- Added the possibility to define comments on game saves.
- Improved loading of the retro-archive.
- Rom icons are now loaded automatically.
- Fixed USB HDD support.
- Correction of dumping on the title key.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Added support for SMB / Windows file sharing.
- Added the ability to rearrange locations.
- Added support for installation "blocked" NSZ.
- Automatically reset the required version during installation / uninstallation.
- Entry is now accepted by all controllers, not just the first player.
- Added a close screen so that you can safely exit the application in title mode.
- Blocking the installation of DLC and updates that are without any bypass.
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to install encrypted titles 9.0 on lower firmware.
- Integration of auto-install-forwarder and applet mode blocked due to memory constraints.
- Disabling the "standard crypto" option to prevent users from leaving this option enabled.
- faster start time
- reduced use of memory
- Responsible Cheat
- Firmware support v9.0.0 / v9.0.1
- Installation of NSZ (Compressed NSP)
- Uninstall option
- Cancel downloads
- Disable background music
- Support for Google Drive and Dropbox
- Hex editor
- Copy XCI / NSP to SD card (also splits automatically)