SX Installer is an application for advanced title management, installation and launching.
- - Ability to display games as a table or icons.
- - Installation of NSPs from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB hard disk and NAND.
- - Ability to ignore the firmware requirements during installation.
- - Possibility of adding several security installations.
- - Ability to search titles.
- - Ability to list and delete tickets.
- - Ability to export all keys installed on the system.
- - Ability to overclock to install faster in certain situations.
- - Translation of the user interface in 12 languages.
- - Translation title of metadata in 12 languages.
- - Ability to download and view game graphics (Internet connection required).
- - Ability to list, view and delete application records (allows you to uninstall a DLC or an update)
- - Ability to list installed titles and start them (launch is possible only on 5.x and lower)
- - Ability to list XCI and launch them automatically (launch is possible only 5.x and lower)
- - Ability to list and install new games available, with the ability to install all new games
- - Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
- - Ability to protect users from accidentally executing unsigned code by blocking the installation of all unsigned codes unless explicitly enabled.
- - Ability to list and install the latest updates available for your games, with the ability to install any updates
- - Ability to list and install the latest downloadable content available for your games, with the ability to install all downloadable content.
- - Ability to list all incomplete installations (such as when the SD is corrupted or to exchange SD cards without copying data), with the possibility of reinstalling them all.
- - Ability to list and start NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG and SG1000 RetroArch games.
- - List and launch Homebrew applications
- - File Browser that allows you to browse file systems, delete files (SD only) and copy files (only SD writing is writable)
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.5
- Increased installation speed in single thread.
- Added an option for multithreaded network installation again to increase installation speed.
- Fixed a memory problem with the tiny game icon display.
- Slow startup time has been corrected when retroarch integrates a large library
- Menus are more responsive.
- Added support for "SX Server" to easily install NSPs from a Windows PC (via the network or via a direct USB connection).
- General improvements of the user interface.