A Nintedo Switch sysmodule for third-party controller support. No man-in-the-middle required!
[Switch FW 5.0.0+]
This sysmodule aims to provide complete functionality for most popular game controllers not supported by Nintendo Switch. At the current moment, only USB connection is supported.
This app is missing a lot of features. For more information, see the issues page.
- Extract the zip file and copy the contents onto your SD card.
- If you're not using Atmosphere, rename the atmosphere/ folder with the desired CFW name.
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch.
sys-con comes with a config folder located at sdmc:/config/sys-con/. It contains options for adjusting stick/trigger deadzone, as well as remapping inputs. For more information, see example.ini in the same folder. All changes to the files will be updated in real time.
- Docked USB Support
- [5.0.0-7.0.0] FW Version Support
- Xbox 360 Controller Support
- Xbox One X/S Controller Support
- Dualshock 3 Support
- Undocked USB Support Works with a USB-C OTG adapter. Some knock-off brands may not support OTG.
- Xbox 360 Wireless adapter
- Dualshock 4 Support
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.6.2
Reduced FS sessions used by the sysmodule from 3 to 1
- This might have caused FS to run out of sessions and crash the system if you had too many sysmodules enabled.
Reduced time sessions used by the sysmodule to 0
- Again to prevent time services to run out of sessions. Time was only used by logs anyway. They use system tick-based time now.