Sobre este archivo
SX OS is our revolutionary Custom Firmware for Nintendo Switch.
Works On (Almost) Every Switch
SX OS Works with every Nintendo Switch console released before June 2018 out there. On every firmware version! If in doubt, please check here if your switch is compatible.
Play All Games!
With SX OS you can play all your favorite games straight off of the microSD card inserted into your Nintendo Switch.
Homebrew Games & Apps
Using SX OS homebrew menu launcher you can enjoy all the quality games and software by independent developers.
We're actively working to bring more exciting functionality to SX OS. Customers are eligible for free lifetime support and updates.
Using the SX OS Launcher you can easily boot into the normal Nintendo Switch firmware to enjoy your original games.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.2.1 beta
Support for *big* USB drives
- In our last announcement we bragged that you were able to enjoy TERABYTES of content, which was technically correct.. but in practice you were still limited to USB drives with a capacity up to 2TB. This is now a limitation of the past, as you are now able to use storage devices with a capacity of up to a PETABYTE!
Fix USB disk directory scanning
- Due to a small bug in 2.2 beta the subdirectories on your USB disk weren't being properly scanned for content. This has been fixed and you can now rely on the same subfolder structure as on your microSD card.
Fix USB ethernet and keyboard support
- The introduction of our USB disk support apparently broke support for existing USB peripherals that were supported by Nintendo's firmware. Fixed!
Add USB drive write support
- We have enabled write support for USB drives. In practice for SX OS this means that NSP files can now actually be deleted after installation. But this also serves a greater purpose.. keep reading!
Eject gamecard on USB eject
- When you disconnect a USB disk while in the main menu the (emulated) Game Card will actually be ejected now. A small detail, but a nice addition nonetheless.
Improved LayeredFS support
- LayeredFS suffered from incompatibilities with certain games, this has been addressed and fixed. If you find any more problem titles, let us know!
Add support for temporarily disabling LayeredFS by pressing X while launching game/application
- If you want to skip loading your LayeredFS patches you can now hold the X key while launching a game/application. The game/app will start normally without any patches applied.
- Further improvements to overall system stability..
- .. and other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience. You know the drill! 😉