Custom Nintendo Switch bootloader, firmware patcher, and more.
This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
New in this hotfix version
Support "*" folder wildcard in kip1 key
<folder>/*can now parse and load all kip and kip1 files inside that folder.
Add option to enable/disable Auto HOS power off
If you don't use a modchip/dongle you may find this feature annoying. Options->Auto HOS power off to disable.
Allow canceling of the verification process
Now you can cancel backup and verification process. If backup phase is done, canceling in verification, will keep your files.
- Some small bugfixes and support certain cfw on its stock version
NOTE: Everything hekate related, moved to bootloader folder.
Check readme.md for more.
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.6
- Fixed sleep for downgraded units with efuses burnt more than required.
- Fixed update.bin chainloading and also forced hw init on update, in case it changes again in the future.
- This is a breaking fix and requires to have v4.6 to your modchip/dongle.
- New archive bit fix
- It can now also fix the Nintendo folder. No more "corrupted" sd when upgrading sd card or restoring Nintendo folder.
- Fixed UART debug printing. Thanks @hyln9
- Auto HOS power is now disabled by default. Probably, most people learned what it does and can enable it from the Options menu.
- Some small SMMU emulation for TSEC fixes for the unluckiest out there. Max wait time remains small.
- Many many many fixes and also added some error msgs for restore and boot options.