Incognito_RCM is a bare metal Nintendo Switch payload that derives encryption keys for de- and encrypting PRODINFO partition (sysnand and emummc) and wiping personal information from your Nintendo Switch as to go online while worrying slightly less about a ban. It has a builtin backup and restore functionality.
Massive Thanks to CTCaer, shchmue and blawar!
This project is in early stage, so have a nand backup!!
- Launch Incoginito_RCM.bin using your favorite payload injector
- Use menu to make a backup! (Will be written to sd:/prodinfo_sysnand.bin and sd:/prodinfo_emunand.bin respectively)
- Choose either Incognito (sysNAND) or Incognito (emuMMC) to wipe personal information
- If you ever want to revert, choose restore menu points
- Chainloading from SX will hang immediately due to quirks in their hwinit code, please launch payload directly
- This application does not remove all personal information from your Switch, and should not be treated as a true preventative measure against getting banned.
- ALWAYS have a NAND backup. I am not responsible for any bricks or bans. Use at your own risk, as this is an experimental program.
- This application backs up your PRODINFO to the SD card. You should keep this backup in a more secure location, and not leave it on the SD card where it could be subject to corruption or be read by malicious applications.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.4.1
- Incognito_RCM updated for 9.1.0 with a quick edit to pkg1.c
- reduced version number, added define for 910 and bumped makefile version number
- Spelling error
- adopt lockpick_rcm and hekate changes (includes fixing of possible bugs and better resource management)
- reduced payload size
- use tui progressbar