Install content directly from the Nintendo Update Servers to your Wii U.
- Download titles from Nintendo's servers (NUS).
- Install the downloaded titles to external or internal storage.
- Search tickets on NUS and 'That title key site'.
- Create fake tickets at will or if not found.
- Shows the download speed.
- On screen keyboard.
- Can download anything available on the NUS.
- Complete HOME Menu support.
- Custom folder names for downloaded titles.
- To download a title, search on a Title Database for a title ID (Ex: WiiUBrew's database)
- To create a fake ticket, you will need the title ID and the encryption key (Avaible on 'That title key site').
To install the app, download and unzip the contents of the latest release and depending on how you will run the app, follow the next steps:
- Move the folder to (SD:/wiiu/apps/).
- Run the app from HBL through Haxchi, Browserhax or any exploit you want.
- Install a CFW.
- Move the folder to (SD:/install/) and install it with WUPInstaller.
- Run it from the HOME Menu.
NUSspli is based on WUPDownloader by Poke303.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.29
- Changes under the hood.