Experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.1 minimum (4.6 is used if available)
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Graphic card compatibility
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
- Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
- Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
- Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
- GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
- Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.16.1
- Vulkan performance improvements
- Various smaller changes and fixes
- Added Vulkan renderer
- Miscellaneous improvements
- Minor compatibility improvements
- Various smaller changes
- Added account management (aka separate save slots)
- Bug fixes and misc smaller features
- Optimization of Cemugeneral startup time: Several improvements of the game list
- New display modes based on the grid - faster loading time
- When refreshing the list, each new discovery entry is displayed immediately, rather than all at the same time at the end.
- Memorization of the order of the columns, can be reset via the context menu by clicking with the right mouse button.
- Fixed the lack of tracking of game time when launching a game via the command line
- More precise implementation of the calendar API
- Fixed a date-dependent softlock in Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival
- Fixed a bug where the preview of rumblings in input parameters was extremely short if GamePad was selected.
- Improved Amiibo support
- Support for Gamecube controllers running in Wii U mode (with zadig drivers)
- Game list improvements
- Misc bug fixes