Experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.1 minimum (4.6 is used if available)
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Graphic card compatibility
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
- Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
- Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
- Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
- GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
- Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.22.0
- general: Fixed even more race conditions which could lead to low performance, softlocks or crashes
- general: Fixed several race conditions which could lead to crashes or softlocks in any game
general: Reworked PowerPC and Cafe OS threading from the ground up
Summary of changes:
- The existing single/dual/triple-core CPU modes are replaced with 'Single-core' and 'Multi-core' mode
- The new multi-core recompiler will use one full CPU thread + up to two extra threads (dynamically scales with actual CPU usage by the emulated CPU)
- Multi-core mode has slightly better performance compared to triplecore mode
- Overall CPU utilization on the host should be reduced for games that are not heavily multi-threaded (e.g. Super Mario 3D World, Twilight Princess)
- Decreased overhead in all modes (minor performance boost)
- Fixed a few multi-core race conditions
- The CPU mode 'auto' option will use single-core mode for CPUs with three or less physical cores and multi-core mode for anything above
- Summary of changes:
- OpenGL/Vulkan: Optimized PM4 command processor (up to 5% performance gain depending on the game)