Experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.1 minimum (4.6 is used if available)
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Graphic card compatibility
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
- Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
- Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
- Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
- GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
- Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.15.4b
- general: Fixed memory searcher tool not displaying some values
- general: When certificates for online mode are missing or corrupted Cemu will now print a warning to log.txt when they are accessed
- H264: Stability improvements
- GX2: Fixed crash when R10_G10_B10_A2_SNORM texture format is used
- GX2: GX2ConvertDepthBufferToTextureSurface() will now reset global depth clear to 0.0 as a side effect since Dragon Quest X relies on this behavior
- nlibcurl: Fixed crash bug in free() wrapper
- nlibcurl: Implemented curl_multi_fdset()
- nlibcurl: Added support for CURLINFO_CONTENT_TYPE and CURLINFO_REDIRECT_URL
- nn_boss: Fixed crash when running unregistered task
- nsysnet: Stability improvements
- general: GamePad view now works with OSScreen API (used by some homebrew)
- debugger: Various stability improvements and bug fixes
- H264: Added full h264.rpl module implementation (#25)
- CPU/JIT: Implemented PSQ_L type 9 (single U16 load) (#30)
- GX2: Fixed a bug when determining vertex winding order for primitive RECTS with non-standard vertex shader attribute mapping
- GX2: Fixed a bug in texture copy operations with non-zero mip levels (#19)
- GX2: Added support for texture formats X24_G8_UINT and D32_FLOAT_S8_UINT (#9)
- GX2: Minor optimizations
- nlibcurl: Several crash bugs fixed
- input: Added support for hot plugging configured controllers while a game is running
- nn_boss: SpotPass files are now cached across Cemu sessions and only redownloaded if they are outdated
- nn_boss: Added support for RawDlTaskSetting API in tasks and file handling (#31)
- nn_boss: Fixed incorrect http headers in web requests
- nn_boss: Fixed a bug in task.StopScheduling()
- nsysnet: Improved robustness