Experimental software to emulate Wii U applications on PC
- Windows 7 (x64) or above
- OpenGL 4.1 minimum (4.6 is used if available)
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
Graphic card compatibility
- NVIDIA GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD GPU: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel GPU: Not officially supported. Heavy visual glitches.
- Currently the DRC (GamePad), Pro Controller and Classic Controller is emulated.
- Wiimotes are emulated as well (including native support).
- Keyboard input + USB controllers as input devices are supported.
- GamePad touch input can be controlled via left mouse click.
- Gyro functionality is emulated with limitations and can be controlled via right mouse button.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.21.1b
- general: Updated language files
- Vulkan: Fixed a regression where Cemu would use the wrong border color for textures
- general: Game list and title manager will auto-size columns to fit width of content Column width can still be changed manually
- general: Fixed an issue where installed games would show up twice in the game list (#406)
- general: The checksum tool can now properly handle paths which contain special characters (#408)
- debugger: Added an option to break at the entry point of the main module
- debugger: Fixed step over/into toolbar buttons having no effect
- debugger: Fixed an issue where the debugger wouldn't remember settings if the debugger settings directory didn't already exist
- Vulkan: Flush pending GPU commands on idle Fixes extremly low framerate in Devil's Third and Mass Effect 3
- Vulkan: Added proper support for shaders which use streamout combined with rasterizer Fixes invisible fire in SM3DW and broken fur effects in DKC: Tropical Freeze
- Vulkan: Resolved an issue where anisotropic nearest-neigbor texture filtering would use a linear filter Fixes blurry textures in Minecraft: Story Mode
- Vulkan: Added proper support for FBOs with zero attachments This fixes invisible character models in Smash 4 (#407)
- Vulkan: Avoid undefined behavior when sampling depth from depth-stencil textures by setting aspect mask correctly Fixes pixel artifacts in Tokyo Mirage Session on some AMD GPUs
- Vulkan: Internal tweaks to reduce geometry flicker on AMD GPUs when streamout is used
Note: (#xx) refers to resolved bug tracker issues. See http://bugs.cemu.info/projects/cemu/