- Now supports running as an application with access to the full ~3.2GB of RAM reserved for applications, while being backwards compatible with older NRO homebrew. Running as a library applet is still supported, although it only has access to 442MB of RAM.
- Granted access to all FS permissions.
- Granted user/host access to all services.
- Granted access to debugging SVCs.
- Disabled access to core3 in order to solve stability problems when using preemptively multithreaded threads & load balancing.
- Added support for RandomSeed homebrew ABI key, which allows NRO homebrew to use the libnx randomGet* functions without always getting back the same results throughout a single session of nx-hbloader.
Custom NPDM built from source.
- Default kernel caps application type set to applet (2). Atmosphère users aren't affected by this change, since its native support for nx-hbloader automatically sets the appropriate application type.
The provided binary is an ExeFS PFS0 .nsp, which can be placed at
/atmosphere/hbl.nsp, or loaded through some other ExeFS replacement method.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.2.0
- Added support for applet heap configuration, allowing for usage of library applets such as swkbd when nx-hbloader is running as an applet. Please refer to Atmosphère's default system_settings.ini file for more details.
- Added support for the UserIdStorage and HosVersion Homebrew ABI keys.
- Added version string that can be displayed by applications such as nx-hbmenu.
- Major code refactoring and cleanup, with updates for latest libnx and usage of newer libnx features.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.