PS2 FORTUNA Homebrew Launcher (BOOT.ELF Replacement):
Allows you the option to choose what Homebrew Application (ELF) you want to load when you run the PS2 Fortuna Project.
Rename FORTUNA_Launcher.elf (or BOOT-packed.ELF) to BOOT.ELF and copy BOOT.ELF, usbd.irx & usbhdfsd.irx to your mc0:/FORTUNA/ folder.
Tested in PCSX2 and Real PS2.
pad.c/h from wLaunchElf 8d4a0c2 by AKuHAK and SP193
- (wLaunchElf contains code from uLaunchELF by E P and dlanor)
- (uLaunchElf contains code from LaunchELF by Mirakichi)
- libcdvd_add.c/h & OSDInit.c/h from PS2Ident v0.835 by l_Oliveira and SP193
- PS2 FORTUNA Project by krat0s (not included, icon.icn & icon.sys)
- Compiled with current PS2SDK as of Nov 2019
- usbd.irx & usbhdfsd.irx from /ps2dev/ps2sdk/iop/irx/ as of Nov 2019
- Packed with PS2-Packer v1.1.0 by Nicolas "Pixel" Noble
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.46
- Added FORTUNA revision detection
- Now supports more devices/paths
- Fixed mc0/mc1 FMCB Launching, was flipped.
- Library changes, diff source, same author (SP193)