A No-Bullshit NSP Installer for Nintendo Switch.
- Installs NSP/NSZ files and split NSPs from your SD card
- Installs NSP/NSZ files over LAN from tools such as ns-usbloader
- Installs NSP/NSZ files over the internet by URL or Google Drive
- Installs and manages the latest signature patches quickly and easily
- Based on Adubbz Tinfoil, and will continue to receive updates alongside it
- Uses XorTroll's Plutonium for a pretty graphical interface
- Just werks
Because Goldleaf tends to not "Just werk" when installing NSP files. I wanted a free software solution that installs titles, looks pretty, and doesn't make me rip my hair out whenever I want to install a title on my Nintendo Switch. Awoo Installer does exactly that. It installs titles. That's it!
If you want to do other things like manage installed tickets, titles, and user accounts, check out Goldleaf!
- HookedBehemoth for screen-nx and his Plutonium fork
- Adubbz and other contributors for Tinfoil
- XorTroll for Plutonium and Goldleaf
- blawar (wife beater) and nicoboss for NSZ support
- The kind folks at the AtlasNX Discuck
- The also kind folks at the RetroNX Discuck
- namako8982 for the Momiji art
- TheXzoron for being a baka
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.3.3
- Added Japanese translation files (Thanks @yyoossk !)
- Added Chinese translation files and support for their character sets (Thanks @Polytoo & @WanderMax !)
- Added Portuguese translation files (Thanks @liqen !)
- Modifications for compilation on the latest libnx (Thanks @masagrator !)
- Updated signature patches for Hekate + Atmosphere on 10.0.3