Sobre este archivo
A homebrew application for the Nintendo Switch used to manage titles.
DISCLAIMER: I take zero responsibility for any bans, damage, nuclear explosions, or anything else the use of Tinfoil may cause. Proceed with caution!
1. Install FS sig patches, there are two ways of doing this:
- Using the latest [hekate](https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate) with the option ``kip1patch=nosigchk`` in ``hekate_ipl.ini``.
- Using [ReiNX](https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX)
2. Place the tinfoil nro in the "switch" folder on your sd card, and run using the homebrew menu.
1. Place NSPs in ``/tinfoil/nsp`` or extracted NSPs in ``/tinfoil/extracted``.
2. Launch Tinfoil via the homebrew menu and install your NSPs.
## Network Install Instructions
1. Download and install Python 3.6.6 from https://www.python.org/downloads/
2. Download remote_install_pc.py from https://github.com/Adubbz/Tinfoil/blob/master/tools/remote_install_pc.py by right clicking on Raw and clicking "Save link as..."
3. Open the Network Install menu in Tinfoil
4. Run ``remote_install_pc.py`` on your PC on the same network as your Switch with python ``remote_install_pc.py <switch ip> <nsp directory>``, or alternatively with no arguments for interactive mode.