modoru 2.2

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

modoru means "to go back" in Japanese and is a downgrader for the PS Vita™.

Requirements

• Your device must already run HENkaku/h-encore on firmwares 3.60-3.73 in order to use this software.
  • Your device's battery has be at least at 50%.
  • All your plugins must be disabled, therefore you will not be able to launch the downgrader from a SD2VITA and hence, you must have a Memory Card (or Internal Storage).
  • If you have installed IMCUnlock by SKGleba, it is recommended to uninstall it first before attempting to downgrade.

Installation

• Download and install modoru.vpk using VitaShell.
  • Obtain the PSP2UPDAT.PUP file of your desired firmware (make sure that this firmware is officially hackable) and place it at ux0:app/MODORU000/PSP2UPDAT.PUP (don't install modoru.vpk afterwards, otherwise the update file will be removed).
  • Disable all your plugins. Easiest way is renaming ux0:tai and ur0:tai to some other name.
  • Reboot your device and relaunch HENkaku/h-encore.
  • Launch the modoru application and follow the instructions on screen.
  • Enjoy the installation and welcome to your favourite firmware.

in-vita-moduro-v10-de-theflow-est-disponible-pour-downgrade-1.jpg

FAQ

• Q: Where can I find and download firmwares?
  • A: Here is a nice collection by darthsternie: PS Vita Firmwares. Make sure you download the firmware from the Complete Official Firmwares section.
  • Q: There are 3 different PUP files in the archive, which one do I need?
  • A: There are packages with (pre), (systemdata) and (full). You should choose the full one.
  • Q: Can I downgrade my 3.69/3.70 device using this tool?
  • A: Yes, but not yet. You'll need to wait until the next exploit chain is released.
  • Q: My factory firmware is higher than 3.65 and modoru doesn't allow me to downgrade to 3.60/3.65.
  • A: Unfortunately, there are some devices with factory firmware above 3.65. These cannot be downgraded (yet). This means no bootloader hack for you.
  • Q: Can I downgrade my device to 3.60/3.65 and then install ensō?
  • A: Yes, that's the main goal of this tool.
  • Q: Can I downgrade my testkit/devkit?
  • A: It has not been tested yet, but you can very likely do it. You should even be able to go lower than firmware 1.692, which is officially inhibited.
  • Q: How low can I downgrade?
  • A: You can go down to your factory firmware (this is highlighted in yellow within modoru).
  • Q: Can I use this tool to update or reinstall my firmware?
  • A: Yes, you can downgrade, update or reinstall any firmware using this tool.
  • Q: Is there a chance of bricking?
  • A: Not likely, since this application is using the official updater and only makes a few harmless patches to bypass some checks.

by TheFlow.

Que novedades incluye la versión 2.2

Released

• Added lv0 patches instead of the custom spkg decryptor.
  • Made the 3.72+ lv0 downgrade patch more precise
    • downgrade should be more stable and faster.
  • Updater will now load in CUI mode if the user skips modoru checks.
  • If the update fails, the user should no longer experience any safemode/update loop.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Preguntas, aportes y peticiones en el foro.
Si te sirve lo que hacemos, ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

• Crear nuevo...