re3-vita is a port of re3, a full reverse engineered reimplementation of Grand Theft Auto III using librw, a full and open source reimplementation of RenderWare graphics engine.
re3-vita allows to play Grand Theft Auto III on PSVITA/PSTV after providing game files from your own copy of the game.
by Rinnegatamante & TheFloW.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1
- Updated to latest upstream version of re3. (Bugfixes, quality of life changes, etc...)
- Updated to latest upstream version of vitaGL.
- Renamed "PostFX" option to "Colour Filter"
- Added "Vibration" option under "Controls Setup" to enable rumble feature on PSTV.
- Added "Free Cam" option to enable freecam on right analog under "Display Setup"
- Added pre-compression for textures located not inside gta3.img. (Reduces storage usage of the game and greatly reduces time to open the Pause menu while in game).
- Improved pre-compression algorithm. Now very small textures will not be corrupted anymore.
- Fixed an issue causing some models rendered without a texture to have wrong material colors (Eg. Banshee tires being partially white).
- Added backface culling support. (Greatly improves performances, around 40% performance gain).
- Added loading screen with splashscreens support during the launch of a new game or the loading of a save.
- Now in game popups will show Playstation button icons instead of plain text for the related buttons.