VitaShell is an alternative replacement of the PS Vita's LiveArea. It offers you a file manager, package installer, built-in FTP and much more. This homebrew was an entry of the Revitalize PS Vita homebrew competition and won the first prize. HENkaku's molecularShell is also based on VitaShell.
How to use an USB flash drive as Memory Card on a PS TV
- Format your USB flash drive as exFAT or FAT32.
Launch VitaShell and press
Mount uma0:and attach your USB flash drive. You can now copy stuff from/to your USB stick.
uma0:is listed under the partitions, press
▲again and choose
Mount USB ux0:. This will copy important apps like VitaShell, molecularShell, and other files.
- Your USB flash drive is now acting as a Memory Card.
To sync all your apps on your USB flash drive, press
Refresh livearea. This will NOT refresh PSP games.
If you wish to revert the patch, press
Umount USB ux0:.
- Note that this patch is only temporary and you need to redo the procedure everytime you launch your PS TV.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.01
- Added ability to refresh PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan.
- Added support for FW 3.57 and 3.73 Thanks to RealYoti.
- Added support for FW 3.72.