PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your Android in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.7 See changelog
- Fix for insta-crash on Galaxy Note 9, some Xiaomi devices, and the new nVidia Shield (#11441)
- Vertex range culling on most platforms, fixes DTM: Race Driver and similar (#11393)
- Major speed boost in some Gundam and Earth Defense Force games (#10973)
- Fix for issues with post processing shaders in GL 3+ (#11182)
- Fixes to sound output switching on Windows (WASAPI) (#11438)
- Detects DirectInput devices when running (#11461)
- Simple Discord integration (#11307)
- New debugging APIs (#10909)
- Task switching made a lot more robust (fixes GPD XD problems) (#11447)
- Texture decoding optimizations (#11350)
- Tons and tons of miscellaneous bugfixes and compatibility fixes