Amiibo Emulation for 3ds.
How To Use
- Put the 0004013000004002 folder in luma/titles/
- Download the amiibo you want to emulate from here. All this website does is produce a bin file with amiiboID in it, so the produced file can be shared freely!
- Put the downloaded bins in sd:/wumiibo (Max 50)
- Enable Title patching from luma menu
- Open your game and reach to the screen where it tells you to place your amiibo.
- Press L + DOWN + START to bring up Wumiibo Menu and select the amiibo you wish to emulate.
- If everything went successfully, your amiibo should be emulated now.
This is a rewrite of the 3ds's nfc module to enable amiibo emulation.
- @Luigoalma for advising me and for listening to my rants.
- @HiddenRambings for noamii, which served as a base for me to extend and develop upon.
- @3dbrew folks for the nicely documented nfc and amiibo pages.
- @Socram8888 for amiitool, reversing nfc, etc.
- @Luma3ds devs lots of code has been copied from rosalina
- thomas, Marcus777, k9999, Mr.Faq, MissingNerd and many others who helped testing wumiibo
- And surely many more people out there, whom I have forgotten to mention.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0.0
- Due to popular community demand I completely rewrote and merged the client and module, so the client is not required anymore starting this release!
- Many critical bugs have been fixed and squashed.