Universal-Updater is a 3DS homebrew that allows easy installation and updating of other 3DS homebrew!
Some features include:
- Flexible and easy to make scripts
- Pre-made scripts that anyone can submit available for download from within the app
- Translated to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Customizable interface colors
- Get some useful Homebrew apps thanks to the TinyDB implementation
- Epicpkmn11: Helped me with the JSON parsing stuff and a lot more!
- StackZ: Main Developer of Universal-Updater.
- _Mapple²: Russian
- antoine62: French
- Chips: Portuguese
- David Pires: Portuguese
- Epicpkmn11: Japanese
- lemonnade0: Lithuanian
- Roby Spia: Italian
- StackZ: German and English
- YoSoy: Spanish
- devkitPro, Fincs, Smealum, WinterMute: devkitARM, Libctru, Citro2D, and Citro3D.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.5.1
What got added?
- Display splash screen on first startup!
- Initial Script-Creator! (You can now create scripts within Universal-Updater, but it could possibly have issues, so feel free to report them, if you found any. The Script-Creator is mostly english only for this release.)
- UniStore v2! (This is an improved UniStore version, which contains 2 Layouts (Grid and List), searching for specific entries, sorting and more! Only Universal DB does support it right now and backwards compatibility stays, so UniStore v1 can be used as well!)
- Universal DB got added! (This is a 3DS & NDS Homebrew database, which is also available here as a site format. You can find it next to the TinyDB button under "UniStore" -> "Store search".)
- Added Polish Translation.
- Press Left/Right to scroll a page on Script list, UniStore etc.
- Show download speed on download operations.
- Make the progressbar optional.
- Some more improvements.
- Added warn message, that TinyDB might be down and causes "Download Failed!". This is not an Universal-Updater fault!
- If you want to use UniStore v2, change "version" under "storeInfo" to 2. UniStore v2 does not use the same Format as UniStore v1! Keep that in mind!!
- Some archives might have issues due to 3ds-libarchive using a 2013 version of libarchive.