Universal-Updater is a 3DS homebrew that allows easy installation and updating of other 3DS homebrew!
Some features include:
- Flexible and easy to make scripts
- Pre-made scripts that anyone can submit available for download from within the app
- Translated to English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Customizable interface colors
- Get some useful Homebrew apps thanks to the TinyDB implementation
- Epicpkmn11: Helped me with the JSON parsing stuff and a lot more!
- StackZ: Main Developer of Universal-Updater.
- _Mapple²: Russian
- antoine62: French
- Chips: Portuguese
- David Pires: Portuguese
- Epicpkmn11: Japanese
- lemonnade0: Lithuanian
- Roby Spia: Italian
- StackZ: German and English
- YoSoy: Spanish
- devkitPro, Fincs, Smealum, WinterMute: devkitARM, Libctru, Citro2D, and Citro3D.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.2.2
- Adds Korean and most other translations have been fully completed
- Uninstalling an app now makes it not show an icon for updates
- Changed to a new icon with better shading
- Fixes fonts being too large on Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean consoles
- Blocks going to the HOME menu and quitting the app while the queue is running, which could cause buggy behavior
- Adds safety checks for low SD card space
- A fairly minor update this time, but we've got enough bug fixes and new little things that we figured it was a good time.