This is a small utility to make decrypted copies of the PS3 game discs, suitable for use in emulators like RPCS3.
It does require a compatible blu-ray drive and a matching IRD file to work.
How to use
- Put ps3-disc-dumper executable in the folder you want your dumps to be in (GUI version has configurable settings)
- Insert a PS3 disc in the compatible drive
- On Linux open terminal in the folder where you put the binary 2. $ chmod +x ps3-disc-dumper to make it executable 3. Mount the disc (either through file manager or manually $ mount it to /media/...)
- Start the dumper
- Wait for it to complete
By default all files will be copied in the folder where the dumper was started from (.\[BLUS12345] Game Title\).
You can pass an optional parameter with the path if you want to dump in a custom location. This is mostly useful when ran from sources with $ dotnet run.
If you have custom IRD file that is not available in the IRD Library, you can put it in local cache (.\ird\ on Windows, ~/.config/ps3-disc-dumper/ird/ on Linux).
Logs can be found in /logs/ on Windows or in ~/.config/ps3-disc-dumper/logs/ on Linux.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0.7
- Added progress indication to the taskbar in Windows
- Updated 3rd party dependencies
- Updated Redump keys