PTE Patch 2019 para la versión de PC de Pro Evolution Soccer 2019.
- Correct names and logos for all competitions and cups
- Latest Live Update implemented
- LaLiga Santander 2018/2019 Licensed
- Juventus Licensed
- Kits for all unlicensed national teams
- New tattoos, including: Isco, Milinković-Savić, Mertens, Messi
- New balls, including: Merlin, Merlin LaLiga & Merlin Serie A
- New adboards, including: Champions League and Europa League
- Real manager names for all teams
- and more
PTE PATCH 2019 UPDATE INSTALLATION TUTORIAL
- Run the "Setup" file.
- Now, select your PES 2019 installation folder and click in "Next": C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
- Wait until the installation is over (If you get a message saying that the program stoped working, its normal)
- The PTE Patch 2019 Update is installed.
- Dont forget to use the PTE Patch 2019.exe (selector) to switch between the Online Mode and Offline Mode.
- Only use the Offline mode to play offline
- Don't turn on or apply the Live Updates when playing offline
HOW TO TURN OFF LIVE UPDATES
- Just click in the "RS" button after the Live update is implemented.
- Or, you can turn off your wi-fi when you are in the "Press Start Button" screen
- Or, go to the "Settings.exe" file, "Online" tab and set the "UDP Port" to "0"
PTE Patch F.A.Q.
I FOLLOWED THE TUTORIAL AND ITS ALL WORKING BUT, WHEN I GO TO THE KICKOFF, THE GAME STOP WORKING
That happens because you are using the CPY crack, we cant do nothing
“EDIT DATA UNABLE TO LOAD BECUASE DATA IS FROM DIFFERENT VERISON”
1. Make sure you followed the tutorial to install the patch
2. Make sure you dont have made a “bad modification” of the patch to use the CPY crack
SOME GAMEPLAN PLAYERS MINI FACES DON’T APPEAR
1. When using the CPY crack, that can happen, we can’t do nothing
2. If you dont use the CPY crack and the faces don’t appear, please report
THE MASTER LEAGUE GAMES ARE ALWAYS AT NIGHT TIME
It’s an error from the game
I HAVE LOST ALL THE CREATED TEAMS
You probably have the Live Update turned on, turn off, will be back to normal again.
HOW TO UNINSTALL THE PTE PATCH?
1. Delete the “PTE” folder, “PTE Patch.exe” from your “PES 2017 installation folder”
2. Delete “DpFileList.bin” and all PTE .cpk files from your “PES 2017 installation folder/download” folder.
3. Delete EDIT00000000.bin from “Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\save”.
I INSTALLED THE PATCH BUT, THE NAMES/TEAMS LOGOS ARE NOT CORRECT
1. See if you have the “Offline Mode” activated on the PTE Patch.exe (selector)
2. Install the patch again, following the tutorial carefully
THE SETUP STOPPED WORKING, WHAT CAN I DO?
Its normal, just wait a few minutes
“PTE Patch has not been totally installed because of the following reason……”
Make a clean installation of the patch, see in the tutorial how to do that.
PTE PATCH STOPPED WORKING PROPERLY AFTER I UPDATED THE GAME WITH A NEW KONAMI DLC
Its normal, after a new DLC, you always have to wait for a compatible version of the patch
PTE PATCH CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY?
No, PTE Patch never change and will never change the gameplay of the game
PTE PATCH WILL USE “PES STATS DATABASE” OR “FM STATS” ?
1. No, we never change the stats, even if they are “stupidly” wrong
2. We only use FM/FIFA stats for players that are created by us
CAN I CONTINUE USING OLD SAVES AFTER INSTALLING A NEW PTE PATCH?
Yes, you can continue, just go to “Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\save” and make a copy of the files “ML xx.bin” for Master League and “BL xx.bin” for Become a Legend.
CAN I PLAY ONLINE WITH PTE PATCH?
Yes, you only have to switch to ‘Online Mode’ in “PTE Patch.exe”
IS NECESSARY HAVE THE OLDER VERSIONS OF THE PTE PATCH FOR INSTALL A NEW ONE?
No, never is. Otherwise we would refer that.
APPEARS AN ERROR WHEN EXTRACTING THE PARTS
1. Maybe you have a corrupted part, try download again that part.
2. Try use “winrar” to extract.
I HAVE “DUMMY/PLAYER NAME” PLAYERS IN SOME TEAMS
1. You have the “Online Mode” activated, go to the PTE Patch.exe and apply the “Offline Mode”
2. You have installed the patch incorrectly
3. If is none of the last 2 options, report the error
PTE Patch Copyright @ 2018/2019 All rights reserved
PTE Patch is licensed under a Creative Commons International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.0
- Compatible with the latest KONAMI Patch (1.04.00) and Data Pack 4.0
- Latest Live Update implemented
- Brazil League players and appeareances updated (PTE Team)
- Roster mostly updated with Winter Transfers (especially Bundesliga)
- Bundesliga Minifaces updated (Cesc Fabregas)
- Brazil League Minifaces added (PTE Team)
- Other European Teams Minifaces updated (1002MB)
- Kit Fixes for Borussia Dortmund and another
- German Cups in ML fixed (MouadovskyMouadh)
- Coaches for the big leagues updated
- 1. Make sure you have your game updated to the latest Datapack 4.0 via Steam.
- 2. Make sure you have updated your Sider to 5.1.3 if you use related stuff.
- 3. Put the ptepatch_upd4.cpk into your PES2019 download folder.
- 4. Generate a new DpFileList with the attached Order (make sure DLC 4.00 is at the top).
- 5. Put the Option File (EDIT00000000) into your PES2019 Documents folder (Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Your Number\save).
Note: You need the PTE Patch 2019 3.1 installed before install the update.