Sider is a companion program for PES 2021 . It allows for small tweaks - such as "free side-select" (which is where sider gets its name from), and time expander for the demo version. It also facilitates game mods, created by the modding community. The two main features are LiveCPK and the scripting engine, where you can write your own mods in Lua programming language.
LiveCPK makes it possible to replace game content at run-time with content from files stored on disk, instead of having to pack everything into CPK-archives. (This feature is similar to Kitserver's AFS2FS and to FileLoader for earler versions of PES). Depending on how and when exactly the game reads the replaced files, you can even live-edit some things, like textures or 3D models, without exiting the game.
If you know a little bit how to program, you can write your own game logic using Sider's scripting engine. This requires some reading and understanding of how the game works, but it's really not that hard 😉 See scripting.html - for detailed documentation on that.
- Initial version, with updated netblock.lua
How to install:
- Extract with WinRAR and done ( Sider doesn't need to be extracted in game folder, you can place Sider anywhere
- Run sider.exe, it will open a small window, which you can minimize if you want
- Run the game and Sider should automatically attach to the game process.
How to update your existing sider:
- copy sider.dll and also modules, content and doc folders to your existing sider folder.
Note: See doc/readme.txt for information on how to use it. The livecpk/ball-root is an example of LiveCPK usage, with Champions League ball created by @Hawke.
Que novedades incluye la versión 7.1.0
- Compatibilidad con la versión 1.05 & DLC 5.0 del juego