Que novedades incluye la versión 2.9.1
What's New in 2.9.0:
- Added: Goldleaf v0.6 Compatibility†‡§
- Including all file-handling features.
- Added: Goldleaf: File access security.
- Default protections are in place to safe-guard users from a potentially compromised Goldleaf file.
- Default: File operations such as file creation, deletion, renaming will result in a user-prompt(yes or no).
- Default: Read-only access for all files.
- Default: Read/write to non-NSP files are restricted.
- All of these security restrictions are changeable in fluffy.conf.
- Added: Windows Executable(.exe), should help many users that struggle to run Fluffy.
- Added: About dialog with credit list, find your name there!
- Fixed: Scaling issues with Fluffy logo on certain resolutions.
- Fixed: Improved install aborting. Proper thread elimination.
- Fixed: Improved multi-threading. All threads are now daemons.
- Fixed: No more false error messages when canceling a task.
- Fixed: usb.core.NoBackendError: Revert to Network Mode, stops crash.
- Fixed: Dark Mode checkbox will remain checked despite being off in some scenarios.
- Changed: Config and log files for linux users now stored in $HOME.fluffy folder.
- Misc: Code overhaul. Significantly more object oriented. Improved logging and exception handling. So many changes. Such wow.
- Fixed: MacOS: About menu not appearing.
Special note: This is the biggest release yet with 1.5k lines of code changed!