OpenTTD is a transport simulation game based upon the popular game Transport Tycoon Deluxe, written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
Port by @rsn8887, based on the Vita port by @angguss. I made some control enhancements and I also enabled sound on the Vita port, too (pull request to @angguss made).
- Thanks to the many developers who worked on this game.
- Thanks to @angguss for his excellent Vita port, on which this Switch port is based.
- Thanks to my supporters on Patreon: Andyways, CountDuckula, Greg Gibson, Jesse Harlin, Özgür Karter, Matthew Machnee, and RadicalR.
- Download (see assets below), and unzip openttd_switch.zip and copy the contents over to the /switch/ folder on your sd card, so that you have a folder /switch/openttd with many folders and files inside.
- Use you favorite homebrew launcher to start the game. It comes with everything you need to start playing right away.
- Note: This game takes quite long to load (~15 seconds). But it is worth the wait!
- The public domain graphics and sound sets from www.openttd.org are included.
- If you want the choice to also use the original dos game graphics and sounds, copy over the files
SAMPLE.CAT TRHCOM.GRF TREND.GRF TRTITLE.GRF TRG1.GRF TRGC.GRF TRGH.GRF TRGI.GRF TRGT.GRF
from an original TTD game to /switch/openttd/baseset/.
- To install the original music, copy over all files
gm/gm_ttxx.gm (xx are numbers)
from the folder gm from the original windows version of the game to /switch/openttd/gm/.
You then get the choice to select original dos graphics, sounds, and music when you go to the game settings dialog.
- Left analog stick = mouse pointer control
- D-Pad or right analog stick = scrolling the map.
- A/right trigger = left mouse click
- B/left trigger = right mouse click
- Y = zoom-in
- X = zoom-out
- Double click A / double click right trigger over a text field = bring up on-screen keyboard
- The touch screen is used for indirect mouse input, like on a laptop touchpad. Move a single finger to move the mouse pointer. Use short tap for left click. Hold a single finger while tapping a second finger for right click. Drag with two fingers to drag and drop.
- No network support
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.05
- fix right click drag scrolling