NSC_Builder is based in the awesome function "REMOVE_TITLE_RIGHTS" from nut by blawar this function let's you erase the titlerights encryption from nsp files.
Current version of the program allow you to make multi-content xci or nsp files.
The batch has 2 modes:
- auto mode: you drag nsp files individually or folders with several files over the batch to enter in auto mode.
- manual mode: you double click the batch and you can build a list of files to process.
The behavior of these modes can be controlled by editing ztools\NSCB_options.cmd
The program incorporates a custom build of nut.py and hacbuild with several added functions. You won't be able to use it if you replace these files for the official builds.
- A computer with a Window's OS is needed
- You'll need to have Python 3 installed for the program to work correctly
- You'll need to install these libraries: "urllib3 unidecode tqdm bs4 tqdm requests image" to assist you in this you can run "install_dependencies.bat" file.
- You need to fill the keys_template.txt file inside the ztools folder and rename to keys.txt
- You'll need to have at least .net frameworks 4.5.2 installed so hacbuild can work correctly.
4. Option description
OPTION 1: Work and Output folders setup
OPTION 2: Route to needed programs
OPTION 3: Nut options
- pycommand -> your command to invoke python 3 (by deffault py -3)
- buffer -> buffer in number of bytes for the copy functions
OPTION 4: Route to game_info.ini and keys.txt
OPTION 5: REPACK OPTIONS. Controls repack in auto mode.
Repack option for auto-mode
- xci -> repack as xci
- nsp -> repacck as nsp
- both -> repacck as both
Type of repack for folders
- indiv -> repack content individually as multiple xci/nsp
- multi -> repack content as single multicontent xci/nsp
OPTION 6: MANUAL MODE INTRO.
- indiv-> Enter in individual packing mode directly
- multi-> Enter in multi-pack mode directly
- choose-> Prompt to choose the mode in which you want to enter
OPTION 7: ZIP FILES
Select if you want to zip things that will allow to restore nsp files to original state.
- You can't make multi-content xci files with more than 8 games. It'll give error when loading in horizon. I suspect it may be a qlauncher limitation so it could work with theme mods but INTRO didn't test it.
- If you pack an update that requires a superior firmware that you're in you won't be able to skip the update prompt.
6. Planned features
- List manager.
- Batch tools to put in application some of my changes to nut libraries.
- Support for meta patching and control nca building for custom logos.
- Skips for individual mode.
- Content splitter.
- Titlerights restoration mode.
7. Thanks and credits to
NSC_Builder is based on
a.) Nut: Without the work of "blawar" one of the most talented Switch sceners nothing of this would be possible at this point.
b.) Hacbuild: The xci repacking functions are based in hacbuild made by LucaFraga
c.) hactool: Program which function is give information, decrypt and extract a lot of different kind of files us by the NX System. Hactool was made by SciresM.
d.) 7zip: Program meant to compress and extract files in several formats. 7zip was made by Igor Pavlov https://www.7-zip.org/
Thx to MadScript77 his great suggestions,specially the idea of profiles for the batch. Thx to Liam from old SH discord for always being helpfull. Thx to XCI-Explorer's creator StudentBlake since his program made easier for me to came up with the fix for hacbuild.
Also thanks to all members from gbatemp, elotrolado.net and my friends at discord 😉
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.79
- Corrected detection for keygeneration 2 which fixes the issue with the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLCs
- Added xml generation when repacking as NSP giving support to xci-explorer.
- Fixed issue with NSCB clossing in info mode if you try to swap the file without turning back. File swapping is now enabled.
Improved the functions in mode 5 "file-info mode":
- Get CONTENT of the xci\nsp will show game data, types of files and size for all content inside the xci or nsp.
- GAME-INFO and FW requirements eas expanded with more information for dlc, editor information, language information ...
- Read the CNMT was expanded to include extended meta information.
- Improved the naming in the spitter mode.