Adds TLS v1.2 to devices with enso installed.
- Install the provided VPK file.
- Start the app, select "Install/Uninstall iTLS" and wait til it finishes.
- You may want to only install/uninstall the new root certs, to do it select "Install/Uninstall the latest CA certs"
- Team Molecule
- Testers from the HenKaku discord server
Can i use it without enso?
- Yes for browser-only patch, but it is strongly recommended to use enso.
Where can I find the CA certs?
- Since version 3.0 iTLS also patches app-side TLS stuff.
- Since version 3.2 iTLS also patches the NP server link on firmware 3.60.
- Updating CA certs may fix some problems with web sites, apps (like netflix), etc.
- For any help/serious issue DM me on twitter (twitter.com/skgleba)
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.2
- Reworked the patch method
- Added a livearea icon
- Fixed some 3.60 PSN errors
- Reworked the un/installer, will no longer reset the tai config.txt