OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
- Onemenu comes with a built in File Explorer.
- Installing/uninstalling apps/games, vpks (Including Nonpdrm content, you have to install the plugin Nonpdrm).
- Move the selected homebrew to diferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0).
- Connect via ftp or usb to the pc (Memory Card, SD2Vita or GameCard).
- Extract zip/rar files.
- Edit the title show in the Bubbles in the LiveArea.
- Update the database without lose the IconLayout, very usefull to install PSM games (You have to install the plugins nopsdrm and nonpdrm).
- Shrink Game: Allows to free up some space by eliminating some game folders/files such as: Game Manual, and some folders/files from ux0:app/(GAMEID) since those folders/files are also at ux0:patch/(GAMEID) (ux0:Repatch/(GAMEID)).
- Install CustomThemes in ux0, ur0 and uma0.
- Delete game content doesn't installed in the PS Vita from the directorioes Readdcont and Repatch (ux0,uma0,imc0,xmc0)
- Functions to export Multimedia files (images jpg,png, music mp3, videos mp4).
- restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.16
- Fixed bug to Refresh Content for several PSM games. Thanks to KuromeSan
- Add Un pack Resources from EBOOT. PBP/Iso (icon0.png, pic1.png, pic0.png, param.sfo)
- Added support for firmware 3.73.
- Added Refresh Content for PSM games. Thanks to Kuromesan
- New option to create .zip.
- Added support for firmware 3.71/3.72.
- Added a simple video player (Only plays compatible videos with the PSVita).
- In the game screen (Bubbles) you have to press the square button to access to system aplications.
- Now, to access to the system options of ONEMenu you have to press the start buttom.
- New option "Delete empty directories on multimedia directories" in the system options of ONEMenu.
- Bug fixes and improvements in the code.