OneMenu for PSVita is a simple to use UI which separates the installed games and apps into categories.
- Onemenu comes with a built in File Explorer.
- Installing/uninstalling apps/games, vpks (Including Nonpdrm content, you have to install the plugin Nonpdrm).
- Move the selected homebrew to diferent partition (ux0-ur0-uma0).
- Connect via ftp or usb to the pc (Memory Card, SD2Vita or GameCard).
- Extract zip/rar files.
- Edit the title show in the Bubbles in the LiveArea.
- Update the database without lose the IconLayout, very usefull to install PSM games (You have to install the plugins nopsdrm and nonpdrm).
- Shrink Game: Allows to free up some space by eliminating some game folders/files such as: Game Manual, and some folders/files from ux0:app/(GAMEID) since those folders/files are also at ux0:patch/(GAMEID) (ux0:Repatch/(GAMEID)).
- Install CustomThemes in ux0, ur0 and uma0.
- Delete game content doesn't installed in the PS Vita from the directorioes Readdcont and Repatch (ux0,uma0,imc0,xmc0)
- Functions to export Multimedia files (images jpg,png, music mp3, videos mp4).
- restart, shutdown, rebuild db.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.17
- Move Adrenaline to Homebrews category instead of Adrenaline Bubbles category
- Launch video player with the Cancel button onthe Games/Apps section