Adds TLS v1.2 to devices with enso installed.
- Install the provided VPK file.
- Start the app, select "Install/Uninstall iTLS" and wait til it finishes.
- You may want to only install/uninstall the new root certs, to do it select "Install/Uninstall the latest CA certs"
- Team Molecule
- Testers from the HenKaku discord server
Can i use it without enso?
- Yes for browser-only patch, but it is strongly recommended to use enso.
Where can I find the CA certs?
- Since version 3.0 iTLS also patches apps-side TLS stuff.
- Updating CA certs may fix some problems with web sites, apps (like netflix), etc.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.1
- Made the installer more user-friendly
- Removed the user plugin
- Added patches for the compat module
- Added file checks, should not boot-crash anymore
- Changed redirect mode for the compat module
- Added patches for in-app TLS