A friendly yet very useful tool to manage your game saves and keep them safe!
- Back up your saves files to your SD Card or Google Drive
- Restore save files from your SD Card or Google Drive
- Views extended games stats in more detail than Nintendo gives by selecting a game and pressing Y (also works on accounts that are not linked to a NNID)
- View the SXSM game ID from the game selection menu
- Backed up save files have the date and time in the name
- A familiar UI similar to SX Dumper
Extended stats include:
- Total time spent in game
- Average play session time
- First time you launched the game
- Last time you launched the game
Both per user save files and device specific save files are supported!
The save files on the sd cards are saved under /SXOS/saves/ (SXSM game ID goes here) / Cloud saves are stored in /SXSaves/(SXSM game ID goes here) on google drive.
How to use:
- Install the SX Save Manager NSP with SX Installer.
- Open the SX Save Manager app from the homescreen.
- Select a user who’s saves you want to manage.
- Navigate to a game using the left and right buttons on the dpad.
- Press Y to view extended game stats or press A to back up / restore a save.
- If you chose to restore or back up a save choose “Export” to back up the save and “Import” to restore the save.
- From there you will be asked if you want to back up / restore from the SD Card (local) or Google drive (Cloud).
- If you select cloud you will be prompted to log in to your google account via the web applet.
- From there you will see a brief please wait message and finally either a success or error message.
- You can also toggle if you want to sort the games in the list by last played or most time played by pressing R.
by Team Xecuter.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.2
- Support for login tokens (to allow permanent login)
- Added the ability to upload your data to save your data directly to Google Drive
- Fixed a bug causing the application to crash if the sxos folder in the memory card
- Fixed a bug related to file names
- Deeper changes in preparation for upcoming updates