This homebrew application can be used to dump your retail game cartridges to your microSD card or USB hard disk. Simply place the NRO file on your SD card and launch the application from the homebrew tab in the SX OS Menu.
As the name indicates it, this app will allow you to dump an original game to your mSD card or USB HDD and then play directly with your backup without the need of the original game anymore.
This version 1.0.0 is already packed with features, and we are already working on the next update(s) to bring you an even smoother experience.
- Dump to .XCI
- Automatically filenaming (full gamename.xci)
- USB HDD & mSD Card support
- Trimmed dumping (removed unused space from backup)
- Certificate wiping
- Splitting files for fat32 filesystem.
- CRC checking dumped image.
–< Team-Xecuter – Rocking the Switch in 2018 and beyond! >–
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0
- Improved user interface
- Display of 3 random nands for game selection
- Possibility of launching games
- Dump in NSP
- Mutigame on the game cartridges
- Bug fixes