A friendly yet very useful tool to manage your game saves and keep them safe!
- Back up your saves files to your SD Card or Google Drive
- Restore save files from your SD Card or Google Drive
- Views extended games stats in more detail than Nintendo gives by selecting a game and pressing Y (also works on accounts that are not linked to a NNID)
- View the SXSM game ID from the game selection menu
- Backed up save files have the date and time in the name
- A familiar UI similar to SX Dumper
Extended stats include:
- Total time spent in game
- Average play session time
- First time you launched the game
- Last time you launched the game
Both per user save files and device specific save files are supported!
The save files on the sd cards are saved under /SXOS/saves/ (SXSM game ID goes here) / Cloud saves are stored in /SXSaves/(SXSM game ID goes here) on google drive.
How to use:
- Install the SX Save Manager NSP with SX Installer.
- Open the SX Save Manager app from the homescreen.
- Select a user who’s saves you want to manage.
- Navigate to a game using the left and right buttons on the dpad.
- Press Y to view extended game stats or press A to back up / restore a save.
- If you chose to restore or back up a save choose “Export” to back up the save and “Import” to restore the save.
- From there you will be asked if you want to back up / restore from the SD Card (local) or Google drive (Cloud).
- If you select cloud you will be prompted to log in to your google account via the web applet.
- From there you will see a brief please wait message and finally either a success or error message.
- You can also toggle if you want to sort the games in the list by last played or most time played by pressing R.
by Team Xecuter.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1
- Fixed two simple but easy to miss bugs that caused many users to crash if they had over 30 titles or corrupt games installed. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this.
- Added a settings menu
- Added option to hide device saves
- Added support for BCAT data
- Changed "Export or import" text to "Backup or restore" to avoid confusion
- Added fast scrolling using the left analogue stick
- Sort mode is now saved instead of defaulting on launch
- The UI's game name text now also includes the save type for all types
- SX Save Manager is now hidden in the list
- Removed 126.96.36.199 DNS override (this app only, not system wide) to increase compatibility
- Added option to back up all data to the SD card
- Added option to use custom file names
- Many small improvements to increase stability
Additionally some users were confused by the different types of saves. Here is a brief explanation.
- A user specific save is a save file that belongs to a user. That save is loaded when the game is launched by that user.
- A common user save (also known as a device save) is a save file that doesn't belong to a user, these saves are used by all users. An example of a common user save is Animal Crossing where all players on a single Switch share one island.
- BCAT data is data used by Nintendo to add new content to games without releasing a full update for example Animal Crossing uses it to add events without releasing full updates.