HekateBrew is a simple Nintendo Switch Homebrew for:
Launching Hekate configs described in hekate config file and ini directory.
- (config logos are shown if they are defined as icon= in ini file)
Launching payloads from hekate payloads directory.
- (payload logos are shown if they exist in payload folder with the same name and .bmp or .png extension)
Launching payloads from Argon-NX payloads directory.
- (payload logos are shown if they exist in Argon-NX logos directory)
Extract HekateBrew zip release to the sd card root.
(Or, place HekateBrew.nro in switch directory and last Hekate payload, renamed payload.bin, inside switch\HekateBrew directory in your sd card)
- switchbrew for the libnx project and switch-examples
- devkitPro for the devkitA64 toolchain and libnx support
- CTCaer for the continued hekate and storage in payload binary
- XorTroll for Plutonium
- SciresM for Atmosphere
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.7
- Add the possibility to define a custom path for payload folder.
- All Hekate configs are in a same layout
- All payloads are in a same layout too.
- Add settings file
- Add settings UI to modify HekateBrew settings and Hekate configuration
- Add File, List and Slider Dialogs for settings page